Which drugs are Sup Forums approved?

Which drugs are Sup Forums approved?

I think we can all agree that weed is for degenerate lazy losers.
Amphetamine and Methamphetamine on the other hand is the white man's drug as it makes you more efficient and helps you get shit done.

What about other drugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/10/uncovered-records-show-nazis-were-high-on-meth.html
google.com/search?q=thc athletic performance&oq=thc athletic &aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0.5418j0j4&client=ms-android-att-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love weed, alcohol, molly ecstasy, LSD, coke, shrooms, vyvanse; just know your limits, be careful and respect the power of drugs.

No drugs are.

>vyvanse

>tfw I'm legitimately prescribed vyvanse

>Methamphetamine on the other hand is the white man's drug

Maybe if you live in a trailer park and don't mind not having any teeth...

I mean, it IS the drug of choice for most skinheads/neo-nazis but if that's your definition of "white" people that's fucking sad, man.

Weed is degenerate. I prefer dabs. More potent THC, cheaper, and doesn't smell like ass.

LSD and shrooms are Sup Forums approved

Probably not anywhere near as fun when you do it every day.

>Weed is degenerate. I prefer dabs.
This is like saying

>Cocaine is degenerate. I prefer crack.

REDPILL

and Only the RedPill

Come on, even Hitler used it. You can use it without decaying if you care about your hygiene and take vitamins and shit.

>dabs are somehow "degenerate" but weed isn't

How can you be so wrong with one idea. Dabs are much closer to a hard drug than weed is. Dabs make people visibly retarded.

alcohol is the most degenerate drug
nothing is worse than an alcoholic

You are weak if you use drugs.

Tobacco is degenerate
Coffee is degenerate
You better believe alcohol is degenerate

Yep, though having a drink in moderation is fine

If you smoke dabs you automatically have a filthy Carhart beanie, raggy, tattered jeans, and patchy facial hair.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/10/uncovered-records-show-nazis-were-high-on-meth.html
relevant

Hitler's health was pretty bad towards the end of his life, you know.

I would prefer to smoke weed and relax and enjoy music or TV than smoke meth, lose my teeth, act like a fucking tweaker, and go to jail.

Good thing that you're a weirdo and no one thinks like you.

surprisingly accurate. you drive an old jeep too.

It's only degenerate if you're too weak to control yourself and become dependant.

Ephedrine for me. Fake meth best meth.

Seriously though, borderline ADHD... They wanted to put me on the meth when i was a kid and i told them to fuck off.

Interesting that the Ephedrine keeps me focused. They were probably right.

80% of stimheads I have seen have been aggressive soon-going-to-prison types

used to smoke more weed during and right after high school but alot of times it feels like it's not worth it, haven't felt the desire to smoke in a little over a year.
I don't drink unless I'm going camping or on a night out with friends. Never really got into smoking either, price isn't worth it.
I don't even consume much caffeine, I see the people around me that drink coffee every morning become dependent on it just to wake up/stay alert, when they don't get their coffee they look like a groggy mess.
LSD I'd say is pretty top tier if you're not an idiot and freak out. Get with some buddies, chill outside at night or inside listening to music. Pretty good mi familia

The only reason meth is considered so bad is because tweakers don't know when to stop. They don't drink water, eat, or sleep for days. 3 days should be the limit. You have to drink lots of water, take vitamins, and sleep after 3 days.

Dextro-amphetamine is the best drug, but it's super hard to find

They sell ephedrine in canacuckistan?

but carharts area for workers

seems like it's impossible for some people to just stop

they will drink for years and won't give a shit until they start expanding like balloons

these are all just normie party drugs

a real shaman will use datura stramonium brugmansia amanita muscaria ayahuasca andother powerfull deliriants
but not for anyone on this board you guys would literally soil your pants

There is literally nothing wrong with dabs you filthy weed casuals

Prove it.

I like weed and xanax, but I only do edibles with weed and rarely do xanax because I like it to much.

Amphetamine, MDMA and Alcohol are 1488/10 drugs fit for the white man. MDMA for listening to dutch hardcore, Alcohol to uncuck him and make him angry and Amphetamine for the race war.

I take over-the-counter pseudoephedrine occasionally when I want to be extra focused and productive. I wish I had access to regular ephedrine, so I could make ephedrine tea... It's highly regulated though. They even record every sale of pseudoephedrine you make so that you can't stockpile it for meth-making purposes.

There's nothing wrong with it, but to act like dabs are great and weed is somehow bad makes you retarded.

bronkaid

I've smoked pot for a little under a year and I'm already pretty tired of it.

Tried LSD for the first time last Sunday and it was an absolutely incredible experience that I will never forget. I'd love to experiment with more psychedelics in the future. Caffeine and nicotine are retarded to get into in the first place and are in no way worth it.

Not a single pro-drugs argument in this thread.
..hmmm...really makes you think....

LSD in micro doses only.

I'm bashing weed culture, not weed. Dude weed people haven't experienced true Bliss until they dab.

The proper way to use drugs is once in a while with high potency, so that your body isn't accustomed to it. Weed degenerates get it wrong by smoking everyday

Who is arguing? Did Op make some kind of supported argument or is he just vaguely shitposting?

I've done dabs dude, they're fun but it's a once in a while thing. I smoke weed every night though because it's much less potent and I can handle it.

Not all amphetamines are meth.

I hate "weed culture" too, and I've dabbed before.

Would rather stick with regular "flower" 2 bee honest with you, fambulance

Meth isn't an amphetamine, it's methamphetamine. Coke and adderall are amphetamines

I've done various amphetamines when I was younger. I find them much more "degenerate" if you will than a nice stiff drink or even a joint.

You should go see a fucking rave or dance party and then get back to me about how amphetamines are "red pilled" and not "degenerate."

>Coke is an amphetamine
U wot

There is no argument to make. I know they are not good for me. I like the way they make me feel. I am willing to risk the bad for the good I get out of it now. Anyone saying drugs are good are trying to manipulate a political discussion. While forgetting any arguments namely the ownership of self. I don't think the government should be in the business of regulating my free time, and what substances i use to enjoy it, in the first place.
Does that make you feel better molybro?

I'll have to go look for that at the pharmacy. How does it compare to Sudafed?

I've smoke weed daily and occasionally use LSD,mushrooms,alcohol and MDMA. Despite the stereotype of weed smokers being shiftless hippies I'm a nationalist. I also take breaks from weed to focus on important stuff from time to time.

this t b h

The ones doesn't kill you.

I agree with amphetamines and meth, pretty much extends to all stimulants but those are the objective best. Same goes for psychedelics.

Weed and benzos are nigger-tier and opiates are good exclusively for pain.

Psilocybin is the ultimate redpilled drug.
Mescaline is pretty similar if prepared correctly.
LSD is usually fake and therefore blue-pilled asfuck. Same goes for MDMA.

Opiates have medicinal qualities. For the severely injured, aggressively retarded, or dying elderly it's acceptable for the redpilled male to administer it to others or in such instances to themselves. Junkies are degenerate addicts and not acceptable.

Personally i've never particularly enjoyed stimulants but I would agree that beyond wasteful recreation or degeneracy; I suspect that when properly administered all stimulants will have redpilled qualities.

I also think in some instances weed is actually acceptable. It's just that hippies and niggers cant function well anyway that give it a bad rap. I'm convinced of its medicinal qualities, especially in baked goods. I also consider growing your own produce, especially /out/doors is redpilled. Nothing more fun that hiking through the wilderness for days, plotting out grows and mapping a region, harvesting a commodity, and at the end of the day smoking a joint around a camp fire as the sun goes down.
Simply don't interact or engage with any hippies or niggers then the liability of weed is less consequential and the smokers generally alright people.

Obviously alcohol and tobacco are largely degenerate, but I still think that some use is acceptable. My grandfather won the war off the back of whisky and smokes, as did his dad before him.

>amphetamines and meth are cool
>but I can't give any justifications for why I hate weed besides a 12 year old meme from a shitty Edward Norton movie

CLASSIC nu/pol/

Why are meth,speed and amphetamines in general so popular with neo nazis

lol @ thc being degenerate.

Got science newfag?

Shoveling the 6 gorrillion out of the gas chambers is hard work for long hours.

Meth is for white trash; weed is literally gods herb that's why He made so much of it

kek

The stoner-Carl Sagan-NDT "science is chic" movement is one of the faggiest movements of all time.

google.com/search?q=thc athletic performance&oq=thc athletic &aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0.5418j0j4&client=ms-android-att-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Only acceptable if fighting a war on two fronts.

Anime is Sup Forums approved, and a mistake

I don't understand the people on here praising psychedelics but saying weed is degenerate.

Don't even get me started on cocaine and meth freaks.

Drugs are drugs. They are neither good nor bad. Amphetamines are great for getting work done, but Weed is great for relaxing.

If you're smoking weed every day you're most likely going to be a lazy bum.

But if you only smoke weed after you've taken care of your responsibilities , and your life is in order, it is perfectly fine. Too much is bad, even most stoners I know agree with this. Most people I know who were huge stoners don't smoke any more or only smoke on rare occasions.

It's not bad it's just bad in excess. As is alcohol.

Anyone who gets drunk every day is a fool. So it goes with weed as well.

>implying cannabis users are all one person

Not an argument.

if your still here its night and day. its life changing. you have to take the card to the pharmacy to get it.

theres nothing wrong with either of them but the analogy is solid

Programmer food

I have like 5 of these

Anabolic steroids. Currently on 500mg testosterone and some other compounds to get ready for the beach.

You can become fairly active, if you buy a nice mostly sativa strain