I always read so much posts about people getting mad that the chinks are taking over and buying all our houses but how...

I always read so much posts about people getting mad that the chinks are taking over and buying all our houses but how come you guys dont just burn down some buildings or attack and kill some chinks?

Some action would be nice

>Implying leafs would attack chinks without being labeled racists

Considering the fact that we suffer sand niggers existing in our lands, I'm pretty sure the chinks are safe.

sand niggers are part of canadian culture

no one worries about them

Sand niggers are about as much as part of Canadian culture as cancer is part of a healthy body.

And I personally know quite a few people who hate them. I don't know anyone who really "hates" the Chinese although I know plenty of people who dislike them.

why the fuck is everyone mocking our flag and calling every canadian poster a chink? then

Because we're on Sup Forums... Are you seriously stupid enough to think Sup Forums memes are a reflection of any kind of reality or major-held opinion?

yes because it usually is reflective

Well, enjoy being gullible and thinking the world is going to end every other week, I guess...

I would like to have consensual sex with Sakurako-chan. Just give me a couple hours with her and my life would literally be complete.

But it's the truth.

Some Sup Forums memes scratch the surface of the truth, mostly just dank memes for the sake of dank memes.

If Sup Forums reflected majority opinions the world would look a lot more like the Third Reich and Sup Forums would probably be illegal.

why the fuck are chinese hated tho? they dont do shit like the muslims and niggers

I wish I was born asian.
They are better than white people IMO.

They're really not, people just don't like seeing too many of any foreign group, period.

Also people in Vancouver get priced out of their own homes by Chinese millionaires: that's bound to create some tension.

there are more indians than chinese in canada
there are more muslims than chinese in canada

no one complains about that

If you think Canadians don't complain about sand niggers or Indians you need to turn off your CBC radio, stop hanging out with faggots in Toronto, and go talk to some real Canadians.

ive never heard of any hate towards them but love

That's what I'm saying, you need to turn off the liberal media, get out of t.dot, and talk to some actual white Canadians.

Most of the people I know really hate Islam and while we don't openly hate anyone for being Muslim, we're very negative opinions of Islam as a group.

I hope your country gets invaded by Chinese people and become 100% Chinese.

did you not forget you have 10% muslims?

literally 10x our chinese population and 10x our muslim population?

fuck outta here

No, I am saying that because I think Canada will be better with Chinese people.
I would happily surrender my country to Chinese people. They are the best community in France along other Asian communities, even muslims acknowledge this fact.

Better the Chinese than the sand niggers.

they dont want to move and live alongside niggers

>I would happily surrender
Oh ho ho ho ho, I know.

Exactly. Chinese people are better than anyone.

On a de gros quartiers chinois à Paris mais ils sont trop peu.

He he....

speak english

O-okay

We've got big Chinese districts in Paris but there aren't enough of them.

so?

What else do you expect me to say? I was making a comment...

>why don't you guys be niggers?

Reported for inciting a hate crime. Calls to violence IS NOT protected speech.

stupid nigger it was just a sarcastic post

>Butt hurt chink detected

>butthurt nigger detected

Why, why would you wish that one someone.

Are you upset about Quebec or whatever?