How can I stop being obese?

How can I stop being obese?

I think you know the answer. In fact I would be scared for your mental health if you didn't.

Diet

Eat less, walk daily for 20 minutes

Eat less.
Run.
Eat less.
Run some more.
Science.
Food in + energy out = determines if you put on weight or lose it.
If you eat more than you work off... FAT CUNT.
If you eat less than you work off... FAT CUNT BUT WORKING TOWARDS BEING A LESS OF A FAT CUNT.

Science bitch.

How's fucking your fist been working out for you?

TERRIBLE comeback.

You okay?

I did athletics for years including nutrition.
I don't fuck my fist, but I rely on things that ACTUALLY FUCKING WORK rather than replying to a message with some bullshit.
I used to do athletics, swimming and trampolining nationwide competitions and it's always the same formula.

Stop being a prick.

*a fat prick.

the only real way to lose weight is to do extended fasting. The problem is, nobody makes any money off your fat ass when you are literally consuming nothing but water for 20 days.

The body doesn't really consume fat until the body realizes there is no food intake and then is starts to cycle through the fat for energy. If you minimize caloric intake, your body just adapts to consuming less and if it uses any of your fat storage it is in tiny amounts. This is why people who go on diets and they get discouraged because they only lose 3 lbs a month which is really just water weight most of the time.

Stop eating, only consume water. After 3 days, you will see weight loss. With an extended fast, the weight doesn't bounce back unless you start consuming a bunch of shitty high calorie food again.

literally eat less and/or move more

kys and let nature digest your body.

>the only real way
WRONG!!!

bullshit.

Stop drinking soda and any sugary drinks. Drink only water. The difference that that makes will be enormous.

>enormous

This.

Drinking alot of sweet garbage goes mostly unnoticed, but it contains alot of energy which you propably wont use. Same goes for candy bars and stuff.

Petition the government to designate you a planet. Compared to the other planets you'd be small. Unfortunately, in your case, it's the only reasonable option.

Ok, let me rephrase that. The most realistic and quickest way to lose weight is to stop consuming food, increase water intake, and cycle through fat storage by expending energy by light work (lighting weights, jogging, etc)

Of, you can try to convince yourself that you are going to effectively lose weight by pushing your fat ass at the gym and eating 3 sugar cookies instead of 10 and switching from Pepsi to Diet Pepsi.... which won't work.

The simple answer is proper diet and exercise. Easier said than done. You need to rewire your brain with those good habits and that takes a lot of willpower and months/years of uncomfortable work. It's like quitting cigarettes, or kicking any kind of addiction.

Stop eating

let your body eat you

Serial bariatric surgeries.

Truth my man.

It took me two months to get used to eating healthy. The first week is the worst week by the way. You will grave for sweet and fat food. I tried to control the gravings by drinking alot of water and chewing some gum.

Calories In vs Calories Out is the single best predictor for weight loss.

Eat less. Exercise more. Or ideally, do both.

crave****

I should get some sleep lol

Cut the sugar. Don't eat anything processed that has sugar added. I lost 20 lb in the last 6 months doing that just by doing that.

drop carbs
stick with 1000 calorie diet until you are skinny

Eat crack

But seriously, go with the planet idea.

What you eat does not matter its the quantity not quality eat less

Do NOT listen to the fasting guy. He has no idea how metabolism works. Youl lose weight but gain it back immediately after eating normally again. The best way is to increase metabolism while REASONABLY decrease calorie intake. Reduce calorie intake too fast and you're metabolism slows, and you burn less calories. The best way to lose weight and keep weight lost is to do it gradually. cut out crappy junk food first. Its hard but pick something to start avoiding each week. soda first week, bags of chips next etc. Don't listen to diets, diets are unreasonably and unsustainable. Look at your overall nutrician and portion size. You can eat a steak with mashed potatoes, but know that steak has a lot of fat, so avoid other fatty foods that day. You can workout all you want but is you eat like shit you won't improve. Get familiar with what HIIT is. High intensity interval training. Do that first thing in the morning days you don't workout. It increases your metabolism for the rest of the day. go to the gym and workout for endurance. That Also increases metabolism. Google what workouts are related to that or get a personal trainer if you have money. The biggest thing is commitment.

you are what you eat fatty. eat slim people.

Hey, someone has to post real advice or this guy will listen to the "eat skinny people" guy.

LOL

Go to /fit/
I mean it.
There is honest, useful shit there.
I hope you stop being obese user :)

Kill yourself
Weight loss begins almost immediately.

If you want to stop being a land whale, try Keto. As long as you are not diabetic, keto will help you lose weight rather quickly.

This. Read the sticky op

loose a leg to diabetes, thats about 40kilo off in a fortnight!

You're a fucking faggot. I am skinny as fuck because I don't eat. I have always been athletic and never felt like eating until I came down from my "runner's high". Anyone who mentions "metabolism" whilst talking about losing weight is a fucking cunt. Its so fucking sad how much capitalism plays in all this bullshit. You think cavemen/slaves/chinese RR workers/any working non-hipster faggot ever, eat "7 times a day" to keep his faggot ass "metabolism" up? Nope. Bust your ass and don't eat shit and I guarantee you will fucking lose weight. Protip don't listen to fat ass brain-washed CNN QVC faggot ass Americunts if you want to lose weight. Bust your ass, think of all the pain you have ever experienced and use it as motivation. Do whatever it takes to motivate your lazy fucking fat ass you piece fucking shit. The lion runs for its dinner, the gazelle runs for its life, it doesn't matter who the fuck you are you better be running.