Pribalti fashisti

pribalti fashisti

The Official Queen of Baltics

pryibaltyi eto natsyushke

how's my Russian?

)))

Also blonde female snipers in white stockings that take part in every single war against Russia.

Women don't belong to the military. You should know if there's been any in your platoon

Don't let Russia see this

?

I don't really understand this fixation of nazis in the baltics. Don't you have any traditions of your own or why are you always trying to emulate nazis?

wtf I love cakes now

So you haven't served? They whine whole the time, can't do nothing, can't carry their things. They're in the way whole time pretty much a burden. I always cringe when I see female soldiers

Baltic countries are only 27 y old

I was in conscription with 2 women in my platoon. They were actually alright, one of the most level headed people I've ever seen, never complained. He complaining ones are attention whores who came to conscription to do just that.
WW2. Germans treated us really fucking nicely, they saw the average person as their friend. Russians were the complete opposite. So people always saw Nazis as friendly and a good option to get back on Russians who killed their families during the 1940-1942 occupation. That's why so many Estonians joined SS, they wanted revenge.

99*. During occupation years the government was moved to other countries so the country never ceased to exist. Estonians as a nationality is over 10k years old, even though the proper culture developed only 5k years ago and we started calling ourselves Estonians 200 years ago

I see. Here nazis were seen as a lesser of two bad that had to be work with.
No one really liked them in the governemnt it was just necessary .
When Hitler was visiting here Mannerheim smoked a cigar in a train car knowing very well that Hilter doesn't like it

He's Finnish though. I think our intelligence recorded him having meetings with some KGB guys.
They're also Finnish.

Not to mention Germany burned down pretty much whole northern Finland. They did far more damage to our infrastrucure than soviets

We saw Nazis as the lesser evil also. We got our revenge though, Russians killed and deported roughly 300 000 Estonians during the war, but Estonians killed around 200 000 Russians soldiers fighting on the German side

Finland did the right thing. Never let them tell you otherwise. The whole thing started with the Molotov-Ribbentrop thing anyway.

Our neo-nazis are pro-Russian, even though fascist Slovak regime waged war against the USSR. But now Kotleba's boys welcomed the Night Wolves who came here to celebrate the Red Army offensive.

It's pretty fucking bizarre.

At least u never had 50 years of occupation that set your country back 100 years. God damn we would be Scandinavian tier economy if Russians handnt destroyed our county. 1930s were the golden years in Estonia

Many "nationalists" here are pro-russia also. It's weird as shit
Well you'll get better every year.

Russians living in Estonia are really holding us back. They are quite literally what niggers are in USA

It's even funnier when you see people with pic related on their facebook profiles shilling for the neo-nazi party. It's supposed be a symbol of anti-fascism.

Pure schizophrenia.

I presume it has to do with them being powerless microstates that are nothing against a colossus like Russia, therefore they fetishize Nazis and Germany and emulate their symbolism because they conjure up images of power and efficiency.

>It's weird as shit
It isn't because Putin funds their operations. There is no European nationalist group that is truly nationalist that backs Putin who is a Stalin-loving KGB agent.

>Slavic Neo-Nazis
Never understood this.

Can Estonian bro tell me what the fuck these flags are? Do they represent EKRE? They seem to be really popular. Some sort of a new neo Nazi movement? I'm

They're mostly Untermenschen who would be sterilised and used as slave labour or outright euthanised, had Germany won. The lowest social strata.

They work for Russian intelligence agencies. Otherwise they'd be in the slammer.

are you supporting neo nazi movement in your country?

Most neo Nazis are degenerates

ofc

but you are obviously supporting them, because their hate towards russia right?

why do most neo nazis look like this?

Not neonazis, og Nazis. Neo Nazis are degenerates who often support Russian central power

i thought neo nazis support the idea of independent baltic states
How can they hold any pro russian sentiments?

Most neo Nazis are actually not a united front but groups of degenerates with different ideas who all support white power

looks like britshit