Do you guys ever go to the record store just to not buy anything and awkwardly walk out?

Do you guys ever go to the record store just to not buy anything and awkwardly walk out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R5-hzpcRoH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>le awkward maymay
stop it

No, because I don't go to record stores, because I'm not a social signaling wannabe hipster faggot.

CRUS--
oh wait nevermind

potato in the middle

I do this like 75% of the time I walk into any store. There's nothing awkward about it. I guarantee you the sales clerk making $9 an hour gives way less of a shit about your behavior then you think.

me on the left

op on the right

>walk in record shop
>check the all the vinyls
>it's all pitchfork core or dad rock pleb shit
>complain to cashier
>cashier is hot so I try to hit on her and try to get her to stock my bandcamp 100 press contemporary american style noise techno cassettes
>walk out without buying anything
Stop being a manchild and grow a pair.

>go to the record store
Now why in gods name would I waste my time doing that? Literally every song I will ever care about is immediately available to me at all times.

>work at record shop
>greasy nerd comes in and forces me to stock weird cassettes

>A Giant Dog

I didn't know this was a band. Or is it really just a giant dog on stage?

But what if the clerk at my record store is also the owner...

Yep, I do it a lot. It's not my fault if they want to over price their records that they buy second hand.

I awkwardly walk around that very record store every couple of weeks!

Yikes, dude on the left is absolutely NOT pulling off those shorts

This. Record heads are try hards

Aimless revival and vintage is so 2010

Hahahaha dude bought a drake record

What the fuck!!!!!

Yes user, records are lame, stream on Spotify

>social signaling
so you never socially signal? are you autistic? have you left the house in the past month?

>paying for music

Nice try

it's pretty 2010 but in my defense my stereo system is old and i already have a nice record player and shit

collecting is pretty fun too, i like the shit that comes with records and the artwork

i have no money to do it now but picking up some $1 records at some thrift store is always fun

Not everybody does things as a projection of their insecurities.

Some people just want to buy music.

Yeah fuck off Schlomo. You're not slick. Take your garbage commie tech companies and go fuck yourself.

>so you never socially signal?
No
are you autistic?
Very much so
have you left the house in the past month?
I got groceries a week ago. Haven't been out since.

Yeah, but it's just a way of killing time, isn't it? Plus, every now and then you'll actually see something and buy it

>He goes to the music store specifically to social signal

This

Get your head out of your ass op you self absorbed cunt. Nobody gives a shit about you

Hmmm yes can't wait to socially signal some skinnyfat Manlet hipsters and compensating fat dyke girls

Found the record player owning faggot. Literally keeps a graveyard in his living room by choice

>I got groceries a week ago. Haven't been out since.
makes a lot of sense. learn to use meme arrows next time idiot

i haven't gone to a record store in years. i'm saying everyone """""socially signals""""" because that's part of being human. that phrase is so fucking stupid i don't even know where to start

>Hmmm yes can't wait to socially signal some skinnyfat Manlet hipsters and compensating fat dyke girls
keep using that phrase you fucking retard

>owning vinyl in 2017

Yikes.. 2008 called...

Niggers cling onto piece of shit technology too. Like their hanging sticks and the digeridoo. White men are futurists by nature we don't listen to records in the year 2017

t. Schlomo Shillstein

You people are such utter pieces of shit it's almost unbelievable.

It's not awkward when I do it, but sure.

I browse through the usual stuff, the 1$ record bin, the newly arrived used section, and then the genres I usually check. It's not weird.

I just say "hey" once to the record dudes as I enter and "see ya dude" when I leave. Stop being so socially stunted on purpose. They also know me at most of the stores anyways because I do buy records from them.

Sometimes you just don't buy anything.

I've done this for the last four record stores I've gone into because I can't find Age of Winters by The Sword anywhere and I don't like buying records online. Except for
>awkwardly
If they don't have what you're after, leave. Nothing awkward about it.

This faggot shill thinks he's slick.

If im a Jew you're a nigger

No white men uses inferior obsolete pieces of technology by choice

White men are futurists you're probably some paki bastard

So do you fall into "skinnyfat Manley" category or "fat ugly dyke"?

All the time. It's called 'browsing'.

when i said my stereo system is old i meant that i can't play my ipod or computer through it. it only plays my record player

so if i want to listen to music not on my headphones i just put a record on. i'll just ignore the retarded Sup Forums shit

goddamn what fucking year did Sup Forums invade every board? it really wasn't like this 3 years ago

yeah they were inspired by that bunch of actual dyslexic bugs from the 60s, the beatles

Fuck up nogger

t. 14 year old tht just found Sup Forums

i'm 6'1" and only a bit skinnyfat. losing it tho

Says the record collector

You've got to love these asshole jews who write this shit. This is silicon valley's marketing. Shit kicking lowbrow race baiting. Unbelievable.

Don't lose it retard just clean bulk

lol epic my Sup Forumsrethren. include me in the /r/Sup Forums screencap

>Schlomo doubles down

No that's straight out the mouth of marinetti

People who worship the past are trash and need to be disposed of

Museums are graveyards and war is the only way to cleanse the world

i already have a good amount of muscle actually. idk why i said skinnyfat. i'm like 170 but a good amount is muscle. i have some fat i'd like to get rid of tho

Fuck off faggot. Fuck your commie tech companies. And fuck stealing from artists. KYS.

Marinetti would be shaking his head in the grave right now if he saw what you failed Nord cucks had become

who gives a fuck what some dead wop thinks

The sound of automobile tearing down the highway at top speed is more beautiful than any piece of nature

Rejection of the past is for white men

Fuck off faggot. Go make 15 posts talking to yourself in a Grimes thread. And then find honest work you disgusting scab.

Dude you should go out to the forest (trailer park) with varg and his autistic wife and larp as a warrior

I did this in Other Music before it closed. I lived right next to it for a bit, so I would walk by it to class. I was coming down from my first psychedelic experience, and I made the impromptu decision for us to go in. I think they were filming something.

You're a joke and a disgrace to fascism

>streaming music
>on Spotify
didnt we have this discussion already?

I've been to Other Music many times and never bought anything. Their prices were crazy.

Only real post in this thread

>mannequin pussy
brb looking these guys up and checking their sound

Two door cinema club is worse.

lmao
youtu.be/R5-hzpcRoH8

Just put a potato sack over her head and it's good

honestly if you buy records youre a worthless pos hipster but thats just my 2 cents

They've closed down practically every record store in Sweden.

Greetings, and welcome

Shit band for rym poseurs

I used to, a long long time ago

yeah ever since the avg price is 3x what a single vinyl record was 10 years ago