Pic is me

Do you have a kik?

post pussy or m not interested in the offer

with timestamp

One free nude and I'm in.

same, one free nude and I'll kik with you for some cash

Tits with timestamp.

Where in sweden?

Tits with timestamp hoe. Post some newdz and we might be interested.

Fake and gay

I wish I too could shill my disgusting body for money.

dubs don't lie. tits with timestamp or get the fuck out of here.

Hey guies , I'm a grill tee hee

post kik dummy

Scammed me for $10 bros stay woke family got one pic tho everyone eats

Not all hero's wear capes

thanks for taking one for the team user. got her prices and was planning on buying something later, now abandoning ship

Timestamp or gtfo

First buying experience gone bad.. she also sent me a video but wasn't able to save it. This is an actual snap She sent me that I screenshotted. Thought she was legit oh well $10 is $10 haha much love family

Forgive me ahead of time. But she sent a snap and a vid you couldn't save?

original she sent me a video In the shower and then the next snap the picture I posted that I screenshotted and then paid $10 blocked me right after

praise user

So 10 bucks is enough for her?

'she' also sent me the shower vid. I'm assuming hacked client and posting prerecorded vids.

Yeah i found that shit funny too bros $10 cmon now lol but you think? She sent me two videos a shower video and another of her with her friends about to go out or something

not sure tbh. I'll get in touch with her later and see if she's willing to timestamp.

her loss if she wants to cut and run, I spend about $80/week on camwhores.

dont lose heart user, there are plenty of good snapchat whores out there who deliver.

Thanks man I feel a lot better cause of you guys

I have a girl I know who could maybe be potentially down for selling nudies but it would have to be in a discreet manor.. how would I go about it?

as in you're trying to get nudez from her, or you want to help her get extra cash from others?

Get nudes by paying for them lmao!

then:
-contact her anonymously on snap/instagram/whatever
-have a bit of a chat, pretend you don't know her and you're from somewhere far away
-just outright say you'll pay her some cash for nudes because you think she's hot. act like its normal and just a thing you do, be casual.

Thanks for the help bro much love