Be me, almost got in fight on bus today

>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people? Literally grow the fuck up!

OP is a fag
Go back to LGBT board.

>absolutelyharam.jpg

>everybody on the bus didn't stand up (including the driver)
>not walking off the bus with a cute girl who dumped her homophobic boyfriend on the spot for you

6/10, needs work

I'm love hearing stories of things that totally happened for real. Get the fuck off my Sup Forums faggot.

>coming to Sup Forums to viture signal

Why do you post this every fucking day? Over and over again.

this whole thing is fucked
its all just brainwashing

black cock, traps and gay marriage shit everywhere
disgusting civilization tbf

Homosexuality isn't a good thing. I wouldn't blame parents for hiding their children from it because they are very impressionable. If they see it commonly they will start to think it's okay to be gay.

You are a hero, op. I love you. I wish more people in the world were like you.

You got in on other's people's business, congrats, you are a dickwad.

>being this homophobic

That's ridiculous, especially in this day and age. what happened to you that you have so much hate built up? did daddy touch you when you were little?

Nice heart warming story, too bad it didn't happen and you're still a massive faggot

seen this stupid story already

If this is true then well done. Too bad that most of Sup Forums won't get this though.
Seriously, well done for being a decent human being. Shame I have to say it but I do.

its true i was the bus

fake news.

It is okay to be gay.
> If I child sees gay things they will become gay
Man I wonder why my infant self didn't become straight after a life time of seeing straight couples 24/7.
Your ignorance on human sexuality is showing.

Lol white knighting for some dick

Thats a new level of beta

I've seen this thread many times before, last time was about 3 months ago. You're a hero OP

Know what you should do OP? You faggot, take a shot of bleach

Have patience sir!
">learning how to greentext"

>viture signal

Quit being a fucking millennial cunt and say brag like everyone else.

The parent was right to shield their child from seeing love. There is nothing more deluding or terrible.

">greentext

This is a classic /adv/ pasta

since when hasn't virtue signaling been a go to for betas? Not like they have much else going for them besides outward appearances of gallantry.

You're gayer than that stale pasta faggot

Nice pasta. Made me cringe none the less.

If a child sees a gay thing, they'll be better adjusted to when gay things happen regardless of his sexuality. And if he does end up being gay, then he'll be MUCH better adjusted and have greater mental health.

Fuck homophobia

">>GREENTEXT"

kill yourself OP

Quick question, Who the fuck do you think cares you self righteous cunt? Gays like you are the reason everyone hates gays, the ones who keep there fucking mouth shut and dont feel the need to tell the world "HEY IM GAY ACCEPT ME" are the ones everyone likes.

Found thread

ficking newfags it's
#greentext
ffs

>greeeeeeeentxt!

Die fucking fag

Hey man as long as they ain't tryna say they're unisexlessdemigenderlessfluid I'm okay with everyone

couldn't say it better myself

fuck off, this is Sup Forums

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!
>look at me Renfield!!I'm greentext >greentext and eating Chicken!

They are 2 different things you dunce

Homosexuality is just a naturally occurring deviation in a relatively small percent of the population. It's always existed and probably always will and people shouldn't give faggots shit about a sexual preference they really can't help.

At the same time it's ridiculous to think you can "educate away" the very natural human reaction to seeing something that runs contrary to the natural order of life. Males and females are attracted to one another for reproductive purposes primarily and so to many "homophobia" or disgust with homosexual relations is equally beyond their control.

At best you can expect the majority of society to be polite and play along but there will always be people who look at homosexuals and feel disgust. That's not going to ever change.

Seriously, what's up with this SJW propaganda copypasta OP? Literally grow the fuck up!

This.

Fag supporter.

Tumblrfag raid?

Faggotry is not love. It is a mental illness. Just like this "i can't decide if i wanna stand up or sit down when i piss" bullshit.

Faggots are not even real people. They never have been.

Thats why they are faggots....

Op is a faggot.

Nobody cares.

user gets it

Meanwhile in shit that didn't happen land...

> be on the bus with my boy
> Sleeping with my head on his shoulder
> Suddenly an old man starts screaming at us, pointing his finger
> Can't really make much sense of what he's saying but it's something along the lines "god hates faggots you will burn in hell"
> Some people in the bus take a stand and start arguing with him
> Some people take the old man's side
> The bus becomes civil war
> Everybody is screaming, the old guy gets in a fight with a woman
> Chaos ensues
> The bus stopped, everybody had to get out, they called the cops
> Cops take an eternity to arrive
> Another fight brakes through between two other guys screaming
> The old man is still fighting with the sane woman
> Police arrives, arrest the old guy for public disruptive behavior, take a bunch of people with him
> Two hours of all this fucking mess
> Mfw I'm not even gay
> Mfw my friend also wasn't gay
> Mfw the boy was just my friend
> Mfw I just accidentally slept on his shoulder and he wasn't bothered enough to push me away
I lack the proper reaction picture for this

>not knowing this is bait
It's literally a fucking parody of those fake ass tumblr post

this never happened
please take your fanfic to reddit

and then they all started clapping and gave out 100 dollar bills.

This.

and let me guess, they carried you out of the bus chanting cries of praise

I thought about it at work today. Thought about my sexuality, I mean. I had always been...'unsure'
about my sexuality, in that maybe I'm straight, maybe I'm bi, etc but then I remembered that it's just another "Pandora's Box" full of extra BS that I don't need to deal with in my life. Regardless of what I 'identify' as, everyday will always end with me being alone anyway.

Identity politics are fine, but they have their limitations.

Cross-board raids are not allowed
Go back to the cesspool that is LGBT