Liberal here

>Liberal here
Why don't other liberals understand that Kekistan isn't an actual hate group
It's just people being jokers and fucking with people who don't get it
It's not like they murder people, Jesus

>must virtue signal more, forgetting the fact that

This is the "hate symbol" Bungie is referring to

Woah. Bungie saw something they didn't like and removed it? Bungie is practicing their first amendment rights?

What dicks, right? Goddamn them for being a private company that makes their own decisions. Goddamn them to hell I say.

what is?
i don't see anything there

>missing the point this much

this is fucking outrageous. My fellow kekistanians should not have to endure this utter blasphemy.

No I think you're missing the point. Bungie is a private company. Don't play the game if their morals are not in line with yours. Be a man or move on.

Looks similar to the flag of the fictitious country of Kekistan, which people who don't know how to internets think is a hate group

>that makes their own decisions
you know damn well this was not their own decision. this was tumblr cultures mob mentality decision

what am i looking at? asking for a friend, i don't condone hate

on the arm. it's kekistans flag

Yes it is their decision. Your cynicism isn't based on any logic.

Hey everybody join my new cool club!

when you are forced or coerced into a decision it is no longer your decision. That is basic law.

THATS RACIST

No law is when it's law. They can do what they want, and they did. It's rough dealing with people that are different than you huh?

who cares anybody who wears a kekistan shirt is a cringey little 12 year olds anyways. Finally the kekistan retards will go back into their caves never to be seen again. good riddens

Removing something doesn't constitute free speech, you fuck

I don't think it's virtue signalling, those who virtue signal do so in order to gain social capital with a demographic that values the kind of virtues being broadcast. I think they're just trying to avoid any potential damage to their game and brand. Face it, no public company wants to be found anywhere within the vicinity of Sup Forums memes, ideas and that kind of thing.

>must virtue signal more, forgetting the fact that

It does.

tumblr spotted.

I live in a CIA prison. A nigger runs my prison. In prison, the nigger tries
to torment me. We can take away his knives by confessing, every day. In about
2000, I masturbated fantacizing about my niece, Lani. She looks like Star Trek
Seven of Nine! In 1985, at my sister's wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot
tub drain because it kinda sucked. In 1985, I tried to get a dog to lick my
dick. From 1998-2003, I fantacized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of
Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they're niggers. In 2003, I
played tag with a black girl about 7-years-old. She reached for my crotch. In
high school, in the library, Carlos and I said 'juicy' or 'toxic' as a way of
evaluating girls. In 1988, I cheated on my SAT by talking in the hall during
the break -- two problems. On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA nigger on purpose with
my car. :-) In 1982, when I was 12, I babysat Kevin's kids. I changed a diaper
because I thought that was being professional. In 1975, when I was about age
five, my brother, Keith, put my penis in a vacuum. In 1977, when I was about
age seven, my brother, Danny, got me high on gas fumes and we sucked each
other's dicks. Dr. Tsakalis had an oddly round ass. Paul Keck at Xytec had an
oddly round ass. Distracting? At about age five, Jay Weinrick and I touched
dicks to each other's assholes.

My butthole itches.

This post is why they should teach constitutional law in school. There's millions of people like this that don't even know their rights.

Sounds like goymergate 2.0 is on the horizon

>good riddens

Riddance
The word is riddance, you absolute sum of cum and shit combination

My guess is they aren't wagering anything, more it's a bunch of women in the marketing/twatter dept and they just fall in line without thinking about who they are acquiescing to.

It doesn't.

You must be trolling.

Kek has always been seen as the edgelord shitposter symbol. It is jusy expected that one with the Kek in any of their.. well anything, will be nothing but a P.O.S. racist. Btw, I am not on Sup Forums frequently, my first time since about a year ago. I honestly hate you all.

You're right I just checked and the government made them do it.

I consider myself to be liberal. I don't care what people want to do with their bodies, their religion, whatever. I don't care that Bungie removed the item from their game, they can do what they want. But people need to grow the fuck up and stop whining over the smallest things.

Explain to me how removing something invokes free speech?

>newfag
>admitting to being a newfag
what is this new strain of autism

Oh I made one spelling error and I am automatically a retard and a tumblr fag. I just said that Kekistani shit is cringe as fuck I hate antifa and tumblrina trash just as much as you do, but I am not into making a fool out of myself in public. I tend to avoid cringe when I spot it.

Nice try, fuckface, but that's not what's implied.

Removing something cause your afraid for what the implications are is fine, but it doesn't involve free speech, which is all about expression which is creation.

Removal is not creation

Why do you leftists think that everytime people on the right take issue with something a private company does we are trying to coercively force them to change?

We aren't like leftists who want to ban everything we find distasteful.

>I tend to avoid cringe
How does this work when you are cringe

What?
Kek meant lol in one of the races on WoW you fucking mongoloid
That's where it originated from and has only recently been attributed to the Egyptian God due to "meme magik"

The company removed it. No outside entity made them remove it by force, and there are no laws stating whether they had to do either. They took a moral stance (which whether or not you agree with that is okay, but irrelevant), and they were within their rights to correct what they wanted to.

If you look at it from a capitalist point of view, they made the right decision to make the most money. Even though that's most likely not the case, good on them for that.

Again constitutional law should be mandatory. It's scary that you represent millions who can't grasp this very basic concept. There are birds that can compute more complex things.

>person who knows how 'kek' originated
This man is an ancient

Oh fuck I took the b8

>Why do you leftists think that everytime people on the right take issue with something a private company does we are trying to coercively force them to change?

Cause a lot of them do. I'm a conservative.

>We aren't like leftists who want to ban everything we find distasteful.

You don't understand what progressive thought is. You are not valuable to this conversation.

Totally fucking with me. Not cool I thought this was serious.

u fucking wot m8

Yes, they were within their rights to edit and change their product.

But they in no way invoked the right to free speech by doing it. This is what you don't understand. At no point I'm your fucking tirade did you explain how this was a free speech issue.

I appreciate how hard you worked to make your ad hominem look like it wasn't though

>You don't understand what progressive thought is. You are not valuable to this conversation.

Please do elaborate. Are you suggesting that progressives value freedom of association and free speech? That they are not constantly attempting to ban thing/speech they don't like?

You don't understand what CIA NIGGERS are!

wikipedia has a nice entry on a variety of subject. It's best to know things before using catch all umbrella terms for simpletons.

>I'm a conservative
>Defends "progressives"

No one believes you shlomo

You fucking heard me

Welp. Never buying another Bungie game.

Fucking racists.

>That they are not constantly attempting to ban thing/speech they don't like?
Like republicans aren't?
>abortions, gay marriage, choice of bathroom, regulations

ALL I HEARD IS A CIA NIGGER TALKING OUT HIS ASS!

>makes a flag that looks like a nazi flag but its green and instead of swastika has the old 1900s symbol of the klan
>goes to nazi rallies

wtf why do you think we're nazis lamo

No the ad hominem was a tag, but it's a fallacy fallacy to wrap it up as such, making this a red herring.

They do invoke the right to free speech by doing it, because they were free to do it. If I wrote a script, and then when I went to edit it, I removed things I later found to be morally reprehensible, that would be me practicing my free speech by refining my product to fit my standard.

God you're an imbecile
>it's for the bantz

>Bungie was told about something they personally don't give a shit about, but could lead to decreased sales from sjws and bullshit drama from retards, so they removed it.

Fixed that for you, friendo :^)

BECAUSE YOU ARE A CIA NIGGER THAT IS WHY!!!

Let's look at it like this.

No government entity made them change it, therefore it cannot be a free speech issue cause it had absolutely zero to do with the first ammendment.

From where I stand you are the only one who is bird brained

Well that's because people here aren't particularly smart. Sup Forumstards don't know how to respect their opponent because a lot of their mothers drank during pregnancy.

that's too cynical and there's no way of knowing if you're right or I'm right, so it's best to give them the benefit of the doubt in this situation.

It does.

man, all these crybaby threads are getting fucking boring

SeeThere is zero use of free speech being used cause the government is in no way involved. Free speech doesn't work person to person or corporation to person.

You are a fucking dunce

>riddens

The question is when Sup Forums will acknowledge the mighty god Bur, Kek's brother god.

It doesnt

It has everything to do with the first amendment because they removed it because they found it morally reprehensible.

Things like this are exactly why the first amendment exists. My bird analogy was more accurate, and don't steal my concepts. Come up with you own.

Kek

>Free speech doesn't work person to person or corporation to person.

Where the fuck does one start?

It does.

OR... Look at it this way:
1.I don't give a shit
2.It doesn't affect me, or anyone else whether they do or don't change whatever
3.fuck their incremental forced-rebuy bullshit, I'm never touching a bungie game ever again.

They are being trolled. OP is annoyed they are too dumb too know it.

Apparently you're too dumb as well.

Jesus how ducking stupid are you? The complaint isn't that they're liberal or that they want to avoid marketing hate. The complaint is liberals are so fucking knee jerk they knock out their own teeth when trolled.

Try to keep up son. Lurk moar. Graduate high school. Hell, graduate college. Then weigh in on adult conversation.

no comment

1. you do or else you wouldn't be discussing this with me

2. Nihilistic and cynical, but true, albeit so painfully obvious that it's not even worth mentioning.

3. okay

You made the claim, back it up yourself faggot.

For someone who claims to know constitutional law, you sure don't understand the constitution.

The first ammendment protects you from the government. That's it. A company doing something to prevent loss of sales doesn't invoke the first. It's the same reason a company can fire you for saying something they don't agree with.

So, if they edited this under the first ammendment, that means that every company that fires someone over a Facebook post or dongle joke violated the first

Why is there so much fucking reddit spacing in this thread?

Funny you should say that

>The complaint is liberals are so fucking knee jerk they knock out their own teeth when trolled.

They are not liberals. They are usurpers.

SJW =/= liberal

It's crucial that people understand this.

Not a claim. Fact. Look it up. I'm not your mom.

>playing WoW
>ancient

lad c'mon

Not an argument

>muh reddit

You genuinely cannot make this shit up.

All I see is Sup Forums spacing

Do you understand what initiatory force is? Because everything you just claimed we tried to ban is initiatory force.

>kekistan

This a lot
Being a liberal I feel a little more disheartened everytime I see someone lump the outrage culture of SJWs in with people like myself.
There needs to be clear differentiation between the terms "liberal" and "SJW"

It doesn't. It only protects you from the government. It's the same reason you can burn a flag but not threaten to kill someone

original symbol doughnut steel

>choice of bathroom.

I choose your progressive mouth as a bathrom choice, you absolute stormtrooper of your own enslavement. Eat a bowl of dickums.

>jew is wearing a red yarmulke

SJW is a social liberalism movement. Everything they stand for is almost definition for liberalism.
Jesus look it up mate, even what the abbreviation stands for screams liberal.