Be me

>be me
>be mildly autistic (basically normal/w a side of autism)
>Lonely
>No girl flirted with me ever
>no one had a crush on me
>dad sings you up for a dating site and will pay for it
>site for auties
>mfw I'll be lonely forever and will never find love.

fuck Sup Forums, cheer me up. I'm already given up.

what's the auties dating site?

You just need to show confidence and be patient. You'll find the one.

how, im fucking 19 and almost 20. I just am sick of it. plus the site is basically dead.

>normal/w a side of autism
That desribes about everyone on /b.

fuck women! find a faggot who is willing to pay to be your slave and just make it your cum dump! I volunteer my services!

Just keep looking and stay positive. If you start to lose confidence you'll surely fail at finding a gf.

one problem where I live and places I go, not many woman. most are too old or taken. plus most of the girls in my school are taken, unattractive and too girly

What he said my man. I'm in the same boat with you but I'm 20.

Checked

What do you mean "too girly"?

I think you mean SERVERY AUTISM

they are not tomboy (my type) they just care about girly shit, girly girl stuff

Whats that supposed to mean?

Stay strong OP, just keep looking and you'll find the one. Also, women aren't everything, friends are just important. So, if you start filling down hangout with friends.

Try this pick up line.

>I bet I can trick you and lick you before you can throw me and blow me.

>tant. So, if you start filling down hangout

mostly shut in, and bus is around 1 mil away. takes hour to get to the stop.

fucking suburban life

Think of the bright side, most japs don't get laid until thier thirties you weebo fat fuck cuck.

Play any vidya? It usually helps me.

stop being a bitch, women don't like that shit. try going outside instead of looking on dating websites since they usually only work for good looking people who want to fuck other good looking people. also lower your standards as low as they can go (im guessing rock bottom in your case, but hopefully that wont be for long). try working out and getting a better haircut (assuming you look like shit since youre here on this board basically asking pathetic people to give you pathetic advice to help you feel less pathetic)

pre orderd destiny 2 like a fuck I am.

by oct 24th I can ignore this

i still suggest gettiing a fag slave like me to use and keep yourself company. Aint gay cause not a person, just an oject, and aren't dating just a live in maid and shit you can use as a living blow up doll if you please

I know how you feel user.
>Im goin to be soon 20 and single af.

BUT:

1. dont mind bein single

2. get some decent looks (new haircut, not too chubby, do some exercise and decent clothes.)

3. Ask gurls out. Not the good looking but the ugly ones. u said you have to experince with gurls, should be a nice start. After that youll have some experience.

Pretty much this. Cut the shit you don't need from your life. Vidya, junk food, Sup Forums to be fucking honest. Get a better job, practice a hobby and make it a talent.

Forget that of materialism. Seek the path of enlightenment. Everything of this of which we call reality is not real; it's an illusion. 666 > 777

have you tried going on one of those dates yet?

>1 hour 1 mile
Kankles detected. The autistic kid in my 8th grade gym class beat you and he took 12 laps on a quarter mile track

OP I hate to say it but you do have to make a change in your life if you want things to change. I am in my 30's and there is nobody in my life. It doesn't get better or easier to handle. The longer you go without reaching out the harder it will be in the future. It's easier said than done. I never did and I am fucked and there is no way I can take this shit for the rest of my natural life span. Seriously, save yourself somehow bro.

IHeartTheAuties.com

how, my dad paid 80 fucking dollars for this site.

and i HAVE TO USE IT! AND HE WONT TAKE THAT TIS FUCKING DEAD!

id pay 100-200 bucks biweekly to be your faggot slave OP

>tripdubs. check'd

I don't know my man. I'm sorry but you are going to have to go out to places and talk to strangers. Even if you just go to a store and by some movies. You have to approach someone and smile, let your mind go blank and just go for it. Ask someone out and learn to deal the pain of rejection. Do it again and again. Hopefully you will succeed. I know autistic but somewhere in there you have to pull through or you will end up wishing you were dead like me.

>dubs 'n' quads

? wtf dude lol

welcome to Sup Forums

fairly new to the site. What's this mean?

Jesus Christ man what the fuck.

AHHHH!!!! MODS!!! I NEED AN ADULT!!!!!

yeah im gonna need moar

You need to fucking leave RIGHT NOW!

>looks at teeth
yep, just, yep, a pizza of the cheese variety.

>around 1 mil away.
>takes an hour

means fucking kill your self

dunno why but everytime something illegal is posted i think russians are doing it

pretty sure there was one

CHEck EM

why, just giving my honest opinion

>tripdubs. checked.

Look at your post number. You got three double numbers. On Sup Forums, that's lucky.

Fuck your newtarded

dunno why but every time someone blames Russians i think Russians are doing it

Drop the women. They aren't worth it. Focus on yourself and be number one in your own life.

>Fuck my newtarded.

Autist detected

Bro i think you need to relax and let it come. Sending positive vibes your way. Peace and love from kazakhstan

>site for auties
wat