Steven Colbert is such a fucking stupid faggot it makes me puke. Puke in my own mouth. He sux cox...

Steven Colbert is such a fucking stupid faggot it makes me puke. Puke in my own mouth. He sux cox. and he is NOT FUCKING FUNNY. I hate him. Bill O'Reilly wanna be faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5wwk3q6hG6A
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI&t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOVE steven colbert. he is awesome! tells it exactly like it is. yeah, i bet that pisses off trump-blowing faggots like yourself! can't have any truth seeping into that empty space between your ears, amirite?

Find someone you enjoy then. Stop hating for the sake of hating. You have the choice NOT to watch/listen/read what you don't like. Fucking child.

Yea..these are icons of truth from the left

It's opposites day right?

He doesn't know what "it"is so there is no way for him to tell it like "it" is...amirite?

Pretty much this. He tells things exactly how they are, and it's not so much funny as it is just ridiculous that it's true. Trump supporters are somehow blind to facts.

user double downs on ignorance fueled hate

>on Sup Forums
>tells people to stop hating on something
Are you actually retarded?

I don't think anyone wants to be O'Reilly, not even the man himself.

Reality is unfortunately eluding you. It's the other way around. Sorry dumbass

Zuckerberg will set u straight. The,Facebook knows truth.

it's prolly because they are so thrilled at the tangerine-thug bullshit shoved down their throats every day that they become very disoriented and angry when a bit of truth is pointed out about it.

i mean seriously: can you imagine STILL supporting Trump after nothing but failure after failure day after day? the guy is a national embarrassment. it would take a bonafide failure to still believe his bullshit at this point.

nobody knows who the fuck you are talking to, dumbass

Well, every late night comedian slams Trump. Rightfully so. People elected the most ignorant and petty president of the US in history

SCOOPS

Colbert is hilarious. I think he lost something when he switched back to himself, but the show is the only late night one worth watching

yep, the guy is not charismatic at all
i though he was going to be funny like john oliver but he just fucking sucks

Leadership and wisdom involves uniting a people, not dividing them and fucking them over. Trump is busy blowing putin, and putin is busy throwing america into total chaos... and you faggots are actually proud of Trump? Traitors.

I always think it's funny how there was no outrage over these comedians "not being funny" before the election until they started saying things rightwingers with delicate baby sensibilities didn't like.

Are you still going on about this shit? The fact is there is a bigger group that likes him, than there is that doesn't. Quit crying about being a minority faggot.

Anyone with half a brain could see that he's a joke. The only reasons someone would still support him are either.
1. Anti Dems no matter what.
2. Are too proud to admit he's a clown and they made a mistake voting for him.
Both are signs of a mental midget.

cringe

Are you implying that THEY are actually the "snowflakes?" It's amazing that they can't see this yet lol.

still better than Hillary lmfao what does that say
THE DNC FUCKED YOU that's who you should be angry at

There are a lot of tards who either bought his con that he's an exit from the two-party meme or who don't realize both parties are pro-corporate, anti-citizen trash who just use slightly different forms of faction psychology and lying to keep people too angry at each other to deal with the real problem.

Hillary

Don't use snowflake, moreso don't use it in quotes. It makes you look retarded.

But yes the conservative crowd is, by definition, offended by the horrible monster that is change.

hit your truth sensor, eh? don't cringe; open your fucking eyes

>so fucking triggered
topkek

nobody beats colbert

cringe

i'm a far-lefty and totally agree with you. clinton supporters are pure cancer.

KEK
keep them coming

There it is..

that sent shivers up my spine it was so well said

shall we get a room?

should be in prison, Trump is a coward

Trumpsters are so easily triggered. Kind of like Trump himself. Remember when Trump got caught by the press lying about the million dollars he said he gave to veterans' charities when he didn't. When he got caught, he threw a temper tantrum press conference. Lying, selfish man-child.

Never forget!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5wwk3q6hG6A

>Steven
>teve
>ev
>ph
>ephe
>Stephen
ftfy

Sorry, it's a fucking stupid term that I'm only using so they might actually understand what we are discussing here.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI&t=6s

>"Rise and shine, Mister Glumpf. Rise and... shine. Not that I... wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest, and all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has... come again.

His show fucking SUCKS. he has run his stupid and highly limited gimmick into the dirt. He's like a left tards David Blaine. Funny and interesting at first...then a few years later. Same old rehashed bill o'Reilly act

Antifa here. Colbert is a child molester.

Dumb fucks what do u expect from them that gets their news from Saudi Arabian propaganda

Michele o? Is that you?

Not O'Reilly wannabe faggot, just a plain old fucking faggot