youtube.com/watch?v=raRgWPrgluU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm guessing it's not Valium.

too late

Why not? I love them.

I too love it but withdrawal

That pill is aesthetically pleasing

It is.

I'm not trying to pull replies, I just want you guys to know, it's horrible withdrawal.

What is it? Educate me

It literally says on the pill

What's the best opiate to take it with?

If you suffer with drawers jus took more vandium.

Then you make the bitches and recive most of the profits

Long term benzodiazepines .
(Valium) is really fun at first,(Xanex), but basically it makes it so you can't quit. There is no euphoria involved. You either take it or you feel quite literally you are doomed.

Valium aka Diazapam

Its a benzodiazapine, with muscle relaxant properties. Makes you mellow as fuck, feels great, calms you down like nothing else. Extremely addictive with nasty side effects and potentially lethal withdrawal. Mix with a shitload of booze for a REAL fun way to die

Withdrawal is basically 3 hours of clinching your bed sheets at the same time sweating through them, hoping to god you don't have a seizure.

/this

only 3 hours?

How lethal is benzos + opiates?

I'm on 30 mg addy extended release. Why are people into bum drugs like valgorium and Xanderex? They sound like lord of the rings characters for fuck sake.

The first 3 are the worst. After that, it's pure panic.

the comedown off one 20mg kills me... and i take it almost every day with 1 week 1 off

Thank you for the informative responses. I've never messed with drugs.

Lorazepam?

HEY SHOULD I TAKE IT ALONG WITH OPIATES?

Opiate withdrawal is kid shit. You can actually die from Valium withdrawal.

it's a long 3 hours lol

I know you haven't died yet, but what would it feel like to die from benzo withdrawal?

i take 5mg of medazepram every 4-5 days since over a year now and still feels ok.

stop

God I hate these faggots.
We get it you took Valium.

Laser cut V 10s. I used to eat those things like candy in the 90s. They've become a thing of the past, I can hardly give away benzos anymore. Everyone wants opiates.

Falling into panic and convulsions. It would be the worst way to die without physical pain imo. Reaching out for your loved ones but nothing they can do.

No, I burnt out my GABA, sucky my dick, hero. I don't wish it on anyone.

Because opiates are all the chill but with euphoria

no adderall.. my doctor wont prescribe me any benzos for some reason to ease the comedown

you're implying that i'm implying samefaggotry, nope. use google.

smoke some weed or drink a few beers or do both.

I got into a NASTY Klonopin habit. The Vs I never had much problem with but the Kpins are a different animal. I was buying multiple scripts and burning through them and I did that for about 3 years. I ran out one month and had nowhere to cop any benzos and man that's the worst withdrawal I've ever had and now I'm super careful with the evil motherfuckers. Mini-seizures and feeling like you were absolutely losing your mind is no fun plus you can die.

How about try using benzos as a fucking anticonvulsant or only when you're having a full blown panic attack instead of doing it for fun? I have severe epilepsy and have a legitimate need to take benzodiazepines along with calcium channel blockers like tegretol.

Methylphenidates don't require a "comedown", just drink some whole milk and get a good nights sleep. If you get insomnia, use an otc like unisom. This is experience talking.

Even generic diphenhydramine or doxylamine tablets.

Nah. I've done both. Hardcore opiate withdrawal is fucking terrible too. After a week of death sickness you start feeling better then the PAWS kick in. Benzo withdrawal is more drawn out but you don't get the vomiting diarrhea garbage. They're both worthy of avoiding.

>anticonvulsant or only when you're having a full blown panic attack instead of doing it for fun?
I don't use them for fun.

Coincidence: my black market Valium just came in. Today. 10 mg. 12 of them.

They sound rad.

Perfect example of benzodiazepine use vs abuse.

See

What do you take them for? Anxiety problems? Epilepsy? Coming down after stimulants? I'm sure you have/had a prescription legitimately.

Because the fucking docs prescribe for people to take multiple doses everyday and people don't know what they're getting into. Plus benzos are usually only supposed to be given for a few weeks for anxiety and shit but they give them to people for years. Yeah I have a kpin script that I may take one every few days or a week or more if I can make it that long between panic attacks.

>Hardcore opiate withdrawal is fucking terrible too.
What does it feel like though? Just vomiting 24/7?

weed is fucking hard. smells too much

ritalin or focalin? I used to have focalin and comedown sucked like fucking shit on that. ritalin haven't tried yet. how is it compared to adderall? and thanks btw

That's why I posted the story, Capt Obvious.

>Anxiety problems

Yeah yeah

I used to be ~90mg Ritalin per few hours.

That's good, that's good. Yeah, I know. They do get prescribed too liberally. I'm just very bitter cause I live in a place with a huge Xanax black market and I freaking hate xan-heads.

Are there any reverse drugs?
Like they make you feel shitty when you take them, but the withdrawl feels awesome?

I wrote like 4 unpublished books regarding biology. It was great, lol.

That's a good question

Muscle cramps, restless leg, restless everything. Hot and cold sweats like you've never had when the cold sweats hit your body ripples with goose bumps, when the hot kicks in you want to rip your clothes off. Diarrhea and vomiting like you have food poisoning. Time comes to an almost complete stop so 24 hours seems to take a week to pass. Plus you mind is twisting with the most psychotic uncomfortable thoughts you've ever had. That's real hardcore withdrawal though. Mild withdrawal is just feeling feverish and achy, sleepy and lethargic, depression etc.

you can always poison yourself, when you turn back to normal itll feel pretty great i imagine.

Antipsychotics, depending on your idea of fun.

Yeah I've only had mild. But the heavy was kinda fun.

iboga / ibogaine

the whole trip is you facing the hell youve made for yourself, the demons you created, and everything youve done 'wrong' in life.

the 'withdrawal' if you wanna call it that, is peace with your being.

Heavy Valium withdrawal still doesn't hold a candle to that, user.

Well the day after you come out you feel like a champion. You've purged you body of every toxin and you brain has began to reset yourself. I imagine it's what a werewolf feels like after a night of a full moon. Then a few weeks later PAWS kicks in and it's back in the saddle of the white pony again.

Ok but we're talking about common withdrawals, not some aboriginal cactus shit.

1. its africa
2. its a root
3. youre a faggot for taking drugs other than sugar

SUGAR ADDICTS MASTER RACE

Lol

I've never experienced PAWS, I've been drinking since I was 12 , what does it do?

YOU DARE LAUGH IN THE FACE OF MY ADDICTION!?!?!

ive tried replacing it with stevia, monks fruit, maple syrup, hell, even honey but i keep coming back to that pure cane.

ive done pure coke a handful of times, but sugar is way stronger of a high.

but the comedown to sugar sucks. so much

my doc doesnt even give me IR's only Xr's. fucker

They're going to chop your feet and legs off if you don't stop.

I second that user. Took for 18 years solid. W/D's can take 2 years. Fucking horrible.

I have about 30 5mg valiums in my medicine cabinet now. I get no recreational value out of them at all. Do these only work for people who are always anxious and nervous?

I much prefer opiates. I'd rather do a CWE and dose up on codeine than take valium. Only reason i have them is the doc prescribed me some for stress so i could sleep but i only used like 15 to 20 and most were in an atrempt to get some recreational value out of them. Even with a dose of 30mg they do nothing for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=raRgWPrgluU

I had a 100mg/day habit, loved the xan bars, benzos can be a real bish of a hangover and tuff AF to come off but I tapered with a lot of pot and booze

My personal fav was a drink with 3 ice cubes 2 double shots of tequila and 1 xan bar, kill a bottle forget the world - also some of the best and worst nights of my life I will never remember

I am 6 months (7 months clean on the 20th) from alcohol.
My WD's where bad enough to give me seizures.
Alcohol and Benzo WD's are nothing to fuck with! 6 months later and im starting to fell normal again.

I got a heart issue from cocaine overuse, sugar is probably safer.

How long were you on benzo? Any withdrawal left? I can't even smile weed anymore since stopping the nerve pills.

buy clonazolam, super cheap. Never run out.