This is such bullshit. Blizzard is muting people for 92 days just for hurtings someones fee-fees? jesus christ

This is such bullshit. Blizzard is muting people for 92 days just for hurtings someones fee-fees? jesus christ

Just stop being a toxic cunt

tf2 is a better game

fuck you

What did you say?

Ok, big fan of overwatch toxicity, but what did you say?

Is that Legion?

Only a faggot like you would stop.

This tbh.

Copypasta.

the man makes a point, you must be a royal cunt to make blizz so angry they mute you for three months.

Well, him and the OP. The OP just doesn't have a choice because he's blizzard's bitch.

I wonder if Op will keep screaming into his headset in impotent range?

treat fags like special snowflakes like the rest of us, you green

You think it's garbage but the truth is that game has one of the stupidest fucking player bases in all of multiplayer gaming. And people love to abuse the report system the moment they hear something they don't like. Do yourself a favor and play something else.

I get salty sometimes when I play, but I don't take it out on the team. The worst I've done is type "cunt" to the enemy Hanzo when he kept shooting Scatter Arrow, the most faggoty ability of the most gay hero. You must be damn easy to trigger and then blow up in an insane manner to be banned for that long.

Fuck you
and you
and you just for good measure

Try being less of a nigger

blizzard is jewish run, so you must play by jewish rules.

Hardly play this shit anymore. Got muted for like 25 days for telling people they suck and have no aim. Blizzard are a bunch of dumb fucks with a severely unbalanced shit game.

good. one less douchebag online.
MULTIPLE reports. you are clearly a douche.
I am glad.
Fuck you.

>2000+17
>still play le cuckwatch
Neck yourself m8. This game is trash. I stopped playing it months ago.
The player base is half pure autistic cancer, and half tumblrinas sjw faggotry.
I'd take dota2 even with all the spics invading us servers any day over this shit.

you're probably a whiny little bitch and fully deserve it