Get pulled over

>get pulled over
>she approaches your car
>"Do you know why I pulled you over?"

wat do?

Because you need dick, bitch?

"Because I'm dangerously handsome!"

Are you implying that she is even remotely doable? Because she isn't.

cause i got 2 mill

Kek, like you betas would do anything

She's a copperas cove Texas school resource officer.

You're into dogging?

probably the sign that says dead nigger storage

I'm sorry. I actually have standards. I apologize. Sometimes I forget that I'm on Sup Forums

lame, I'm done with you

Shoot that bitch in the face and get the fuck out of there.

"Officer, I know I fucked up and you've got a job to do... but you're cute as hell in that uniform. Are you into lawbreaking bad boys?"

ask why she pulled you over

"... yo.u.. too"

Because you're too much of a bitch to be a teacher and to dumb for anything else but that or cop?

Tell her that you have a family member in law enforcement & give her their card. Should cushion the blow, if not get you off scott free.

For driving without your number, ma'am

cause savage henry has cashed his check!

internet tough guy

say that to a real female officer and you'll get shot nigger.

"Look sir, just because I'm a female does NOT give you the right to talk down to me. Now, I'm going to write you a ticket for speeding, but I dropped my pen on the way over. I also tore out the bottom of my pants earlier today and I'm not wearing underwear, so I would appreciate it if you did not look."

andrea penoyer

DID YOU ASSUME MY GENDER? THIS IS POLICE BRUTALITY AND YOU’RE RAPING ME WITH YOUR WHITE COP PRIVILEGE

Drea Penor

m-mommy!

tssss is simple biotcc
WE WUZ KANGZ!!!

Why am I driving down a school hallway? These are some good drugs. Hey look, a "police woman" stripper! I think I got some dollar bills here somewhere.

Ask her to go get a real police officer.

all fucking pigs must fucking die

Cuz you want the B?
>the b?
t-the benis?

I would totally comply, playfully joke about my speeding, accept the ticket in a friendly manner, and when she went to leave ask her to stay a moment, and if she'd be interested in hanging out sometime (and add that I don't care about the ticket so she knows it's not some ploy to get out of it).

Dude she's easily 9/10. We're sorry she isn't THICC or doesn't have a penis.

I'd say 8/10, definitely hot but most likely a stuck up twat
like most cops

Actually.
>Do you know why I pulled you over?
I'm not sure, but I hope it isn't serious.
>Blah blah blah reasons, licence and registration
Here, I think these should be current but I need to clean out my glass of compartment.
>Disappears to process documents
>Returns, your papers are in order, I stopped you cuz you were speeding thru this neighborhood..
Oh I'm sorry, I guessed on the speed limit, but I understand I should have been more vigilant.
>It's ok, here's a formal warning.

Same as with any cop you fucking sperglords.

realize I am pretty much fucked ticket-wise because girl pigs always have a stick up their asses and feel like they need to compensate for their slight figure and sub-par brains by using the shit out of any authority they are given

Come up from behind her, take her pants and panties off and sniff her asshole.

To be clear, I am this poster. I have mild Asperger's. It's really not that fucking hard.

No ma'am, but I'd like to let you know that I am a concealed carry permit holder and I am carrying my gun on my right hip.

unless you run into the 75% that are on a power trip, or in a bad mood then it's "enjoy your ticket and fuck you" at best
but you should at the very least never admit fault and be polite like you indicated , even when they never will

No, I'm that poster

I suppose you're right about her being 8/10. Still very bangable though.

Sorry for you if you live in a state where you have to disclose that. I live in Florida and do not have to disclose. Most traffic stops don't in with you getting surged. You should not disclose that you have a concealed carry permit until they're about to search you.

Hahahahahahahahahhaa fuck off

>Do you know why I pulled you over

>Because you want my number.

But he didn't have a sign that said dead nigger storage

I wish the chicks in my department were that hot.

Because life sucks

your quota is due?

That's not necessarily true. You show up in a database when you register and receive your concealed handgun permit so they will likely ask if you have a weapon anyways. If carrying legally there's no reason not to get it out of the way and let the officer know that you've got a weapon so that they can react appropriately to feel safe and may even knock down your penalty a bit for looking out for them

What are you looking at?

From what I've seen on YouTube, most cops prefer you tell them as a courtesy. Plus, I will be sitting on my wallet and reaching in the glovebox and I'd rather have them know about it before it jumps out at them. I think it's safer if you just tell them. You do you though.

Hi I'm Winston Wolf, I solve problems.

>9/10

Your virginity is showing. She looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome, also that underbite.
From somebody who's been with women and I've been married twice I'd give this hoe a
7/10

she ain't that pretty
and i hate costumes and i hate pig costumes even more

Hi Mr wolf. Shower me in the yard and check out my benis

I would think it was a dude until I saw the face. Seriously if you crop out the head it looks like a dudes body.

Yeah dude don't listen to that guy. Disclosing is smart especially if you will be digging through shit for paperwork and your wallet. And since you're not gonna shoot a fucking cop over a speeding ticket it's a no lose situation

>fetal alcohol syndrome
truth

See

Suck on my dick, faggot.

>I don't care about this thing you just spent your time on and that likely means to you that I will contest the ticket in court, further troubling you.
5/7 perfect score

Exactly. I'd definitely rather just give them full control of the situation straight away. No need for anyone getting shot over a traffic stop.

Of course you'd be the flaming homo to tell another man to suck your dick.

Fuck you.
I mean that as an insult to you personally.
You are human scum and I hope you die soon.

Go ahead and call for backup, I'll just rape them too.

"Probably because I was driving through a school. I'm really sorry. I need help."

You people don't even know wtf fetal alcohol syndrome looks like, and that's the most overused fucking comment in Sup Forums for rating women.
>hurr durr doesn't fit my exact specific preference of the perfect female face. fetal alcohol syndrome!

I expected all the thirst virgins to respond that this user is unreasonable, but the fact remains that he is right and she's really just not pretty.

Hey if you don't know why you pulled me over that makes two of us.

Not if you're white anyways, amirite?

You completely misunderstood what I wrote. I meant that I would imply I have no qualms paying the ticket; that it's not an issue.
Good try though. Your bitterness at other anons being able to talk to women is showing.

i know why you pulled me over, so u could take this nigga dick- thats what all pretty white girls want now adays.

Rape isn't funny. You're not impressing anyone.

because i'm a white male and you need to check my privilege?

>Start by putting my dick away

The correct answer to that question is always "No." They enjoy it when you incriminate yourself though.

really it isnt.

until the victim fights back. now it's really fun.

because I drove into a school?

Get the fuck out of here and go back to SJWchan (Reddit).

Eat shit and die asshole.

I spit on you. You're damn lucky you're anonymous.
You are WEAK.

I'm half black...

NIGGER

Comply with the officer because im not fuckin delusional

Which one of you is Cagney and which one is Lacey?

**Pull out erection.**
"Cause you wanted a closer look."
**ejaculate on her uniform**
**Rev engine and drive away.**

Wasn't me
But you had to expect it here.

Id cooperate like I always do, if she was polite and just doing her job I'd be polite, say "yes mam / no mam", hope for a warning and continue on with my life. If she was a cunt I'd just say "yeah / no" and have a shitty attitude until she gave me my ticket, I'd probably request a trial for the case in court just to waste her time then last minute I'd plea guilty (assuming all I did was speed a little or something small) so she wouldn't get paid overtime for being in court. That's about it.

Don't be racist.

1. Blow weed smoke in her face.
2. backhand to her face... SLAP!
3. Take her gun.
4. Watch her cry.
5. Piss on her.
6. tase her.
7. drive away into the sunset.
8. wake up from dream

It bothers me that you exist somewhere out there.

You are scum and a burden to the human race.

thanks bro