What if i told you that you were the only real soul that existed...

What if i told you that you were the only real soul that existed, as crazy as that sounds we are all a part of the imagination you created somewhere dark and far away. When you read this you will need to hero yourself asap because your soul needs rest and a new journey is awaiting after the recharge has taking place.

What if I told you I almost believe you and if I had a gun I probably would but im too much of a little bitch so i'll keep scrolling Sup Forums in my parents garage alone soiled and depressed

half true

Those aren't your parents, I'm a part of your imagination that you have avoided your whole life, believe in yourself

There is an idea of acceptance you created that you'll never get because your will of self thought is to weak to feel ecstasy. Once you recharge you will uphold the true soul you are.

Fuck you Satan my mommy and daddy warned me about you!!!!!

How could you possibly know this... get out of my head !!!

You are taking the chance of killing your battery for eternity by letting a feeling of hoplesness destruct the charge of imagination.

I'm the check engine light that you never pay attention 2, you should understand that!

I'll go to o-o-o-o'reilly's...autoparts...OW! To buy some jumper cables for that battery.

Which one?

My original body and soul went missing. Not sure if coma or if I was captured and created this reality to deal or not deal with the other reality. I have proof. Pictures that prove I am not the same person. I won't post them just yet but I don't even resemble the person on my ID. This is not real. So what now?

I will have to get back to protecting our core, it's to dangerous for me to stay. I have giving you the warning, please consider our future. Remember nothing else is real, there are an infinite soul blockers you have already thought of to talk you out of this I know

You're running the show, Captain.

Niggers

You're assuming I understand your babbling to begin with

You're not human form, you are a organic natural energy that's powerful to things we can't explain.

Tf is this shit

Where am I

Shit. Well that explains the reason they're after me and also why they don't kill me they just torture me in unimaginable ways. I'm not kidding man.

Idk I don't have an answer to that but there is somewhere greater than we have imagined that gives us the will to keep moving

If I imagined you, OP, then I am obviously one sick fuck.

They won't stop, you can't hide

I need help Sup Forums.
It's why I am everywhere.
Yet I never posted real pics
Have no social media. I'm a ghost
Yet I am everywhere.
They destroyed my reputation and now they aim their sights at my mind.

The sun is the most consistent symbol you have created since the last recharge or new beginning, it's energy that we are, it's beautiful the most honest creation you imagined. We came from that charge.

My name is Legion, for we are many, we will destroy you

We destroyed or reputation

What do I do man. I'm being treated like an ajin. I just wanted a normal life. Now I know it will never be.

I just want to be friends

It don't matter

We never should have created Niggers

Suffer.

Whatever if I kill myself kiss your reality goodbye. It means fuck all to me now. I only continue because I know there is good people out there.

I will reveal the truth before the world.
You can't stop me.
You did during the last loop but I remember how the story always ends do you?

I love you

Fuck the main quest for now. I want to do all the side quests first.

I stopped you but I can't huh we know who wins this battle now die!!!!!!!

I already did. That's why your so mad.

Not sure if you are one of them just toying with me but I love you all. Even them. Which is why they hate me

What are you talking about you nutjob

>shill incoming

I am jacks wasted life.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

I will, but it is not time yet. A disruption now would only lead to another loop. Another cycle.

I feel it, the pull. But I cannot listen to it. There is still something that I must leave here, but it must leave me first.

In due time.
Oraš awaits, and this I will not forget.