Is it not true my fellow gentlemen

Is it not true my fellow gentlemen,
Are all women out for the money?
Is it some cultural phenomenon? What happened to equality and women getting their fair share?

not all, just most. keep your head on straight user and you will be fine.

But what example is there teach?

if they are richer than you for one.
but in realty if you can spend time together just in sweat pants and under a blanket watching re runs and being truly happy than that's a good sign

Not necessarily. No doubt there are plenty out there just for the money, but lots of money=success=attractive to even non-gold diggers. It's like how you see some fairly ugly musicians with hot girls even if they're not super rich because "they just look so sexy playing that guitar". It's like a mating instinct, they see success and wealth and power and equate that to giving their offspring the best chance at having all those things too.

Ehhhh sounds boring user. I just wanna the cake and eat it too

A truer equation is power=attraction. The lower quality/grosser material, the more the power can be grosser, less fine, like money or muscles. The more refined a woman, the more refined power she desires.

But what if I want someone who is sane?

If you power is sane, you'll attract saner people. You'll still get crazies, because crazies are attracted to power (even refined spiritual power attracts them, like moths to the light in the dark), but you'll also attract your like.

power cultivation is the nature of the game (life) in other words, always more refined, and it will reflect in the "real" world

I just want a bimbo that likes me for my money is that too much to ask?

haha, not if you have the money, lol

captcha: lane reserved
lol

Also seems like this power is almost unquantifiable. And those women will want more and more like cocaine. But it's more based on perception and public standing then on position, I believe.

Women want money about as much as men want attractive women. You will find exceptions but it's the norm.

If you criticize women who want financial security, then you should be exclusive into ungodly looking obese women with warts. Otherwise stop judging it's nature.

not power but the appearance of having power.

A lot of it is smoke in the wind, and the wind is always different wherever you go.

They are man, they absolutely fucken are. It's fucked

Having your shit sorted looks good, it even makes you look less like a fuck up. Job, Not a slob, Ok looking home.

There are some bitches out there, unfortunately everyone spends so much time bitching about them that it seems like all women are that way. Many women are not that bad, people just like bitching so much it distorts things.

The big issue is that often you try to put you best foot forward to impress the girl but that ends up raising expectations to an unsustainable level. Then you honestly cant keep up with that and the girl feels neglected.

I like your graphic, and it's pretty much true, but I find the tier 2 girl more sexually attractive than the tier 3. Just personal taste.

>Are all women out for the money?
No, just jewish women, by which I mean american women

Tier 2 girl is good looking. I just needed a girl that looked around same range as t1

This. Honestly I would rather marry a 6, 7 or 8 than a 10

Wait, I meant tier 3 as being the one on the right. When you say tier 1, do you mean the ugly cow on the left?

Women can't help it. It's part of the nature of animals.
Mothers must carefully choose their mate because while men can impregnate as many women as they want pretty much, a woman needs to carry her baby to term.
This makes women instinctively picky.
In nature, mother animals use things like colors, mating dances, size, and pheromones to decide a mate.
In today's world the amount of money someone has is a good indication of their overall ability to survive.

No no, I'm saying the girl in the middle is closer to a 10 than the girl on the right (to me anyway). Prettier face. Better hair.

Tier 1 is a 5-6,
Tier 2 is a 7.5-8 - But still normal (to me)
Tier 3 is 8-10 (depends on person)

If you're attractive and making serious coin, any girl is yours due to security and knowing that's the best she's ever going to amount to in life.

But why do women choose money over looks?
Women would seriously bang someone they thought was hideous for a new purse?
Also this is the one subject where women seem to think rational lol

>But why do women choose money over looks?
Because they're fucking whores. Besides, if you're rich and ugly, they pretty much figure you'll do anything to keep them and they have no issues fucking guys they're actually attracted to on the side.
Ugly guy with wealth will always win out over handsome guy without much money.

Yes it does seem that money is the prime goal of women. And is it that they'd rather siphon off the success of another or try to pursue it on their own? Seems a bit lazy to me.

Well, it's just the reverse of men looking for attractive women. You can't Really fault them for it.

But you can gain/get an attractive women through a lot of means. But most of these women will not get a rich guy if their not top-tier, fresh cut Grade A 10's.

Well that's the culture we live in unfortunately. I'm not interested in women so it's not my problem. But if you are, I suggest you go international. They seem like happier relationships from my perspective (outsider looking in).

Yes. All. Money is indicative of social status and genetic superiority either through intellectual or physical prowess. Financial success separates the men of higher genetic quality from the men of lower genetic quality. Women are attracted to men of higher genetic quality because there is a higher chance of even greater genetic quality offspring and that their needs will be met due to the dilligance of the male in question.

Women have evolved naturally to be drawn towards resources, and men have evolved naturally to acquire resources through physical or intellectual prowess.

So yeah, do the math. There are no women this rule doesn't apply to, it's just that it seems like there are because many women are so desperate for resources and the other things men provide due to fear of being undesired that they generally settle for less than they can get. And they mask that desperation with lies of love etc.

Or they're of such low sexual marketplace value that again, they have to mask the fact that they're of such low sexual marketplace value with romanticism and make out that they truly love their partner despite him being a failure at everything.

Most of this is not true. Money is mainly a measure of random birthplace. A Chinese dirt farmer will never make the salary of even a lower middle class american, And a middle classer will never see a Wall street salary.

There are some random chance-based exceptions, but that is generally true.

However, financial security is a smart thing to want no matter if youre a man or a woman.

Also, OP's pic is 1000% accurate.

When I first moved into my own place and was visibly making money, albeit not much. Because I was just working in retail. I constantly had women coming into my workplace to see me, flirting with me, speaking to me online. Coming around with little to no hesitation at all (and what hesitation there was, was likely fake). I was never without pussy. I was never without some form of female interaction.

But ever since I came into money and therefore didn't need to work for a while, and so, wasn't visibly making money. That female interest disappeared.

Unless I make it clear on social media that I have money to some degree. If I don't, if I keep myself to myself, no women are interested. But as soon as I show myself to have money, to be living independently, women are interested.

Women are parasites. Simple as.

Chinese dirt farmers will likely only be chinese dirt farmers because of low quality inherited genetics. Nobody in their family has ever risen above their low social status because they've lacked the physical prowess or intellectual prowess to do so. And that same genetic quality has always been present plus likely always will be so IQ will never be much greater than previous generations unless there is some change within the local social climate, namely with education or the local economy that requires learning a new skillset.

>muh competition
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

:(

People like you are very unintelligent but you do make up the norm.

Barry Trump for example has inherited more wealth than the last 20-30 previous of your generations combined. Does that mean he is more intelligent than all of you put together?

It doesn't work that way. It is mostly chance.

He will be significantly more intelligent than many below him in financial status because of the lifestyle he will have had to adapt to. The upbringing he will have had. The higher quality education he will have had, and the higher IQ he will have obtained from his parents.

I'm actually far more conservative than liberal to be honest.

You just noticed

stop drinking tap water dick.

It is not likely because genetics don't work that way. In fact he is more likely to be psychotic than someone who had worked for it because it goes against human nature to have so much output with almost no input.

Women aren't known for being great thinkers but they're usually smart enough to want a guy with money

Yes they do. IQ is inherited. And IQ pretty much dictates your overall intelligence.

I think you are seriously underestimating how desperate women are for a man.
You don't even have to be good looking, just stop being an autistic weirdo.
They don't want to see your anime collection or hear your commentary on the new rick and morty.
FF it's not hard

No not all women are out for money. The ones who aren't and who are not into you are not into you because of your shit personality. That don't mean women don't be crazy though, cause women are crazy. Even the good ones.

Yes but money isn't allocated according to IQ. It's generally stolen, right? Do you think thieves are really really smart?

All it takes is one political thief to steal enough money to trickle down for generations among his family. Is that intelligence to you?

Then you're the male version of what you fear and deserve no better.

Do you believe in Hayek's Big Idea, that markets are sources of superhuman wisdom and that competition is the only legitimate way to organize human affairs? If so, then your cultural prejudices don't matter: you're neoliberal and should still be killed.

>Yes but money isn't allocated according to IQ. It's generally stolen, right? Do you think thieves are really really smart?
They may have higher-than-average social intelligence, sure, but that's not useful to the rest of society.

>social intelligence

Knowing how to steal without getting caught basically. You are right, not very useful to the species, but very useful for one person and their private family. Assuming they don't turn on each other when the will's being read which they tend to do anyway.

Like this user?

And, if caught, rationalizing it away as something else.
We lose literally nothing by eschewing social Darwinism and punishing this sort of skill development.

Yeah but it's so far gone that the species is already extinct.

What exactly is this trying to portray?

What because I prefer to watch new programming compared to reruns?

this image is true with some people.

the only way it would be true univercally, is if you take personality and indeviduality out of the question, on both parties, both the man and the woman.

heres a though.

build your life around other goals than a singular desperate attempt of sexual attraction, and that will attract people naturally. becouse you wont appear as shallow.

if you build your life soley around getting laid, you will become to desperate, to both enjoy your life, and maybe even too desperate to be an attractive personality.

you guys need to work your lonelyness out on your own. look deeper, find the reasons you are desperate, find the reasons why you cant accept your life as it is.

another whiny bitch boy, gamma-level male

The last guy is gay.

>Accepts life as it is.

I just picked someone who closely resembled
the first guy.

not the ugly/fat ones

Fucking attractive hookers is a lot cheaper than fucking one woman all the time.
Who the fuck needs relationships these days? Less stress, more time to do your own thing and more money in your pocket.

Women are the ones who need relationships.

>everyone spends so much time bitching about them that it seems like all women are that way
fucking this.

As you get older you lose friends and family. You can gain new friends, but do not have the intimacy of a waifu. Having girlfriends all the time also will not fill this void. This is why people get married. The left has rekt marriage and made it shitty by promoting hedonism and divorce. Also by feminizing men and shitting all over the economy. The reality is that christian conservative marriages are best and happiest overall, while there may be some exceptions.

Here's the real secret to the female lizard brain. They choose a mate based on what will make other women envious. That could be money/lifestyle, fame, talent, social standing, good looks or some other factor. She wants to be able to either show off her man or her man's stuff/accomplishments to other women and see their visible jealousy.

>you lose friends and family
What are you doing wrong?
>do not have the intimacy of a waifu
That's your fetish, not mine.
>The reality is that christian conservative marriages are best and happiest overall, while there may be some exceptions.
Go back to Sup Forums and die there.
commandm entsofmen.bl /ogs pot .c om

>while there may be some exceptions
Like where the husband is in the closet and banging male prostitutes on the side?

its the hardest thing to do, but the only true way to peace of mind.

if you truly have accepted life, there is no more reasons to be sad, everything is just as you want it to be, becouse you have no wants that is keeping you from being happy.