My mouse trap didn't kill this mouse for me and now it is acutely aware its being frozen to death...

My mouse trap didn't kill this mouse for me and now it is acutely aware its being frozen to death. Anyone have any proper send offs for him while he is currently being humanely killed right this now. (You can try to change it but don't blame me for him being such a sneaker. Blame the shoddy craftsmanship of my mouse trap. But it was a really good mousetrap too.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGQJiJ9U9jY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just take the little dude outside somewhere ~100 yards away from your house, preferably towards a water source. You won't see 'em again.

On the other hand if you're unswayable, grate some cheese and toss it his way, along with a dab of peanut butter and some water.

youtube.com/watch?v=UGQJiJ9U9jY

That's a chill way to die

Space program

You want proper send off?
Roll abit of wire tightly around his neck and chuck him in the microwave for 2 minutes.

Cut its fucking head off.
Not to be barbaric, but to be quick. It's gonna be a scary few seconds but that's all it'll be.
Save the poor bastard from a slow death, he know's he's fucked, this isn't really any more peaceful for him. just drawn out

I had to do it to a rat a few weeks ago out on the deck. At least a mouse won't be able to try and kick away the knife like he did.

Unironically this.

god dammit...

oh cool.. so to kill a dumb ass mouse you can toss outside you ruin your microwave? fucking retard, KILL YOURSELF

I wish you would kill yourself, you worthless, pathetic subhuman.
Nobody will ever love you.

This mouse didn't get so lucky and was snared moments after posting the latter. You can see the blood on the trap this time.

who the fuck chills pepto?

>So nice. I found glitch in this website.

I found a glitch in death.

piss off spammer

Fuck your spam and fgt wordprss wix geocities html with your lam fucking alibaba DHgate chintown watches. Kill yourself

poor little sucker

the fuck is that ghetto ass trap?
get that unlucky cheesesucker in a warm cloth (like a sock or something)

use the fucking report function then, morons

does it hurt if you put your dick in a mouse trap and it snaps?

this!

Reported

This and:reported

This mouse happened to disregard the mistakes of its predecessors, but I think it was very obvious how that worked out. (I think it's not as bad even though it does look pretty bad, he didn't suffer long.)

do you live in a garage full of cheese or something?

let him go, man.

op stop posting

My thoughts exactly lol

Top zozzle