DNC chairwoman and Bernie

Why the fuck does she have it out for Bernie? I thought jews helped each other gain power?

I am a redpilled aryan alpha male who believed in the international scheme of jewry, but did Sup Forums lie to me?

≫74502846 (You)

Maybe she wants to get between the sheets with Hillary.

she's climbing the DNC ladder and gathering political favors dummy, and the fastest way up is helping a clinton. are you dense?

Also don't forget she ran Hillary's campaign in 2008. this woman is a fucking establishment jewl, Bernie is a Communist jew

soo what you're saying is that there is no conspiracy?

Why would she help some senile jew that criticized her party for 30 years as an independent over her bosses who pretty much saved the DNC from irrelevance in the early 1990s?

how could it be a conspiracy when it's happening in well lit political theater? it's out there for everyone to see, no politicians are calling them out because there's nothing to gain yet and they already accept money from a clinton organization.

Why are there so many bitchy fucking cunts in the DNC? Not even the GOP is this obnoxious.

Bernie is the wrong type of Jew I assume, while they may keep him around for what ever reason I doubt they would ever let him obtain real power. There are far more powerful jews at work.

Because Hillary is the jewish candidate, corrupt to the core

Bernie is an idealistic cookie outsider

She doesn't have it out for Bernie. Hillary is winning by votes and Bernies crowd of children is throwing a tantrum

two things OP.

1) She is not only a Jew, but also a woman. You need to take that into account.
2) Israel.

I hope it all makes sense now.

>I'm a kike half-nog shill, and I euphorically obsess over what people think on Sup Forums
Well, if you think about it, Shillary is owned by Soros, and Bernie is also paid for by Soros, and both of them are Zionists, but Bernie is marginally more pro-palestine, and he's a trainwreck when it comes to all the donors, and the party is on the side of the donors, the vast majority of whom happen to be Jews and Jewish-interests like the ADL, AIPAC, etc.

idk Shlomo, the kids here will do the math.
Most of them already have, you're just too arrogant to realize that you can't lie and bully them into believing Jewish lies.

The way I see it, Bernie is the ideological equivalent of the jewish daughter that started fucking black guys.

She could have been the figure model for the lizard people who live inside the Earth in Dr. Who...

Jews don't support each other. They place themselves on all sides so no matter who wins, they do.

>I thought jews helped each other gain power

Money is power. Jews are loyal to each other but their first loyalty is to the dollar.

tl;dr - Debbie Wasserman is a bought-and-paid-for shill of the Democrat establishment.

Yea. Sup Forums is right about a lot of things but the insistence the jews did everything when the jews are all actively subverting themselves as well is fucking ridiculous.

American Jews Hate Israel... Israeli Jews hate the middle east... European jews hate Europe. To much Oy Vay for anyone one man to give a shit.

It's not ridiculous at all. I helped put a stop to a small-time kike that was jewing his own jewish friends and neighbors out of about $1M because some jewish pal of his unloaded a bunch of MBS schlock on him.

because a shabbos goy is better than a renegade jew

unbelievable ugly woman

former head of hillary clinton's campaign

she isn't going to switch sides for bernie just because he's jewish

also bernie sanders doesn't like israel
refused to speak at AIPAC
refused to take sides in teh middle east conflct despite being jewish

If I was tasked with either fucking Hillary Clinton or Debbie Wasse-whateverthefuck, I'd choose dragging my balls through a mile of broken glass and rock salt

Jews are tribalists. Their communalism is in service to the Tribe (and really their ruling class), not to any Jew anywhere under any circumstance.
This is just like that thread from a couple of hours ago where OP demanded that we explain why we were not his lazy caricature of us.

The evil of the Clinton political machine is even more powerful than jew magick.

Fun fact: Hillary herself is a high level witch.

This woman is clearly very classy

Bernie is a low-ranking kike. Still talks with that funny accent, always embarrassing himself. The uber-jews are able to seamlessly adapt to the host culture (blonde hair dye, anglicized names, neutral midwestern accent).

I can't even put into words how much I fucken hate this Jew cunt

>bernie phonebanks

The mistake is thinking Bernie is actually in the race to win. She doesn't have it out for Bernie, she has it out for bernouts.

Bernie is kind of an anti-Jew desu
At least compared to that reptilian

Great tits. Horrible reptilian, curly hair, ginger Jewface.

But God damn those tits...