What's the worst shit you've seen on Sup Forums? The mr hands vid has always stood out to me. Post pics if legal

What's the worst shit you've seen on Sup Forums? The mr hands vid has always stood out to me. Post pics if legal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lame shitty meme related I guess.

For me it was the daisy destruction thing
Oh you said worst?
Uhm...
Concrete enemas

I saw a video of a girl suffocating in what appears to be a big clear plastic hard-to-break plastic bag the size of a bed!

Her whole body was in there and she yelled at the camera man to "Let me out" "I don't want to do this anymore" and then for a minute she was just breathing really differently like I've never heard anyone breathe before.

I didn't finish the video, but I'd like to think that while she did suffocate, she was let out of there after she passed out so she's still alive. But fuck, that scarred me man, I don't know how anyone could film such shit.

I saw that video before Sup Forums did. I came buckets

Most of that stuff is kink, not gore or w/e.

Although there are people that covet actual suffocation videos.

Snuff is one of those things we never really see.

Executions, sure, but not snuff.

Are you fucking serious man? OP said post if it's legal I can't believe you would go out of your way to find such fucked up shit to scar people with. You need to see a therapist.

Fun fact :
He didn't die from the video everyone sees.

He emailed the video to me before 4 Chan existed.

I want to see that concrete enemas

I was lurking on a beast site and saw it. I knew about beast before this place

He and I were friends. They were pretty cool guys. A little too gay, but still cool.

And did you enjoy the horse cock?

Not sure if trolling.

I'm friends with a guy who does horse videos. One perferated his bowel, he went to hospital, told them what had happened, they fixed him up and he's back at it.

I don't do cock. I've been Fucking animals for over 25 years though including mares.

This video is my greatest fear. In fact, I have only watched about 5 seconds of it when I first saw it....and that was it.

Now, you want nasty shit...nasty shit that is so bad you cannot look away, it's this video...lol

It's actually got a great beat, lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s

Not trolling. I met them in a yahoo chatt room back when that was the place to go. Hell, that was before MySpace even.

Daisys destruction

>webmrelated.webm
Caution though, it's brutal.

Any stories about the mares? Is what they say about their muscular control true?

MODS

Mares are great. The muscle control is probably a bit exaggerated, or misrepresented. They do squeeze, and the winking feels great.

What the actual fuck, Sup Forums?

RockyRektcoon.webm

Video of unidentified person being attacked by a wild hippopotamus. Brutal.

Nice. Been wanting to fuck a horse for the last 6 years now, and I'll be damned if I die without doing so.

Chick scared and helplessly crying for help while being strangled. Twice.

Cant ever find good shit like that anymore. Its definitely a fetish im not proud of.

>He emailed the video to me before 4 Chan existed.
From the grave, huh?

newborn pizza

Fight dog being trained, free faling from 5 meters tall wall, barely survives.

No. Long before he died.

The real reason why Harambe was killed.

Then you my friend, have earnt my respect.

He emailed you the video of the act that killed him long before it killed him, huh?

Zookeeper abusing newborn chimpanzee.

That wasn't the horse that killed him

You are a dumb Fuck aren't you?
he didn't die from that video. That one was from about a year before he died. The one that killed him wasn't recorded.

>Its definitely a fetish im not proud of
Horses, or animals in general? Other animals don't do anything for me. It's just mares that tickle my inner degeneracy.

This is actually possible. Beast boards were huge in 2001.

Real video of human-alien bybrid abortion.

damn. story?

>Zookeeper abusing newborn chimpanzee

A fucking pickle?

Mainly horses. Just something about em I guess. Im fine with either mares or stallions.

Actually, fucked by a pickle.

That video is the one that killed him. It was left with the nurse when his friend made sure pinyan was treated and ran out to the waiting car where his other friend and the camera man(A boeing engineer and fetishist who paid him to watch the act) were waiting. Don't call people dumb fucks when you were probably 5 when it happened bitch.

That is totally wrong.

>3 guys 1 hammer

What about anal?

the grifter

Ah, I'm quite the opposite. Probably more alright with this weird fetish than I ought to be.

Thanks for the insight. Not often I get to talk with someone with actual experience in the subject.

I don't do anal.

Oh no, you didn't!
I had almost totally repressed that memory!

R.I.P. sleeping at night the next few weeks...

Sadness.

>story?
chinks

neva fourgit

it's from a deepweb cam site. Some guy donated coins and requested she do it

inb4 b&

So that's Daisy?

We need mare pics!!

did it died?

?

Fuck you... I still don't get the point of this video

gahhhh!

Lost at hangman

she looks like a fun girl to hang out with

Anyone remember those two jailbait incest russki girls who get fucked by their dad? used to get posted in the lupe threads way back before the fbi stuck their hands up moots poo hole

pickle rick! xDDD

Carlos!

Waht?

Wut?
Yeah, good times.

Mobile. Fuck happens in this?

Apparently pigs have a corkscrew shaped weiner.....and girls will suck it
Vid was posted by user a while back

Nice quads!
Also doge dies eventually.

>point

the fuck? where do you think you are?

whelp...
now we know who's a good boy.

Three fuck is he doing?

doesn't look like it's pickled.

also he should have wrapped it in a condom and could have had a snack afterward (maybe peel the skin though).

Man, you should see a boar fuck from start to finish. They cum an absolute torrent of cum amd then plug it up as the ultimate act of ownership.. that's why thrit cocks are corkscrew shaped

*Their

Dumb phoneposter here

iPhone cuck gets quads. Faggot.

2 kids 1 sandbox

thanks cunt you made me remember that sonic comic

Affirmative, a pickle for fucking.

Good
Morning
Gone
should be the name of this fucking product.

Fucking hell now i do as well

Yeah me too.
*unzips*

MODS

That wasn't what I was referring to but that's nice as well.

Food on the go

Quads my nigga. Post the set.