Drunk firefighter paramedic AMA

Drunk firefighter paramedic AMA

What's your most fucked up story?

Why do Americans get so embarrassingly patriotic and cry about 'MUH COUNTRY' whenever you say something non-positive about Murica?

Also how many kids have you left to burn in a fire?

Probably a 17 yo I ran for suicidal threats, nobody took him serious, then 2 weeks later ran him again when he hung himself and his dad had a heart attack over it at the same time

Guess it depends what you're saying and how intelligent/rightful it is. But in general people are sissies nowadays. 0 children thus far, though none that I had the opportunity to save either.

When are you gonna stop being a faggot water fairy and become a real man and be a cop? Also sage cause youre a faggot

did hitler nothing wrong?

Fellow medic here. Where abouts do you work? What kind of service is it? Miller or Macintosh?

Notice how I said firefighter FIRST. I am medic SECOND. I put out fires that you people are too afraid of. I save lives twice fold because im a medic as well. Macintosh why do you ask?

What are you drinking bro?

Hahaha please. I boss firefighters around on scene just because I can. I'm sure you run into burning buildings all the time to save babies don't you? Or were you disappointed to find out you just put out grease fires in kitchens and pick up the fat people and load them into my ambulance?

Dont even get me started medfag. Do you even know how much training the real men do? How fucking jacked we have to be to lift faggots up? All you do is apply band aids. We ALWAYS get there first

You always get there first because you do 2 calls a shift. Oh I'm aware how much of a prima donna you have to be. Gotta make them biceps looks good we both know you're not getting a girl with brains right?

And I'm glad to see you admit that you workout for the faggots

>upset because medfags get no women
You keep crying while I keep getting pussy bro. THIN RED LINE BITCH

easy question. do you think hitler did nothing wrong?

Shut up faggot hitler was evil. I should have been there to put out the fires he used to kill the jews

the only ones starting fires were fucking britbongs and amerifags. burned down all the beautiful cities in germany.

>beautiful
>germany
Pick one

Op btfo

If Hitler was evil then how come he didn't nuke Japan like America?

says an amerifag living in the thrashiest 1st world country? if you were canadian, you could argue about beautiful

Why is it that all firefighters are drunks? Shit id be drunk too if i was only around dudes and fires

Have to be drunk in order to make all those calenders

Shut up pussy you have no idea the amount of stress we go through. Saving your dumbasses cause you dont know how to cook or cant put out a grease fire. Fucking idiots

Never had any fire problems mate. Go put on your speedo for December.

Yoi contimie to be mad while we REAL men get all the pussy. You will never know what we go through. Ask some real queations

>real men
>boasts about 'I GET DUH PUSSY'
>drunk
>wears speedos in calenders

Those guys arent even real firefighters idiot they are models. You ever fucking go out in the real world dipshit?

Op is self righteous. Nobody here gives a fuck.

You ever heard of stereotyping and humour? Stop being a crying bitch.

Obviously you do to comment on my thread pussy

1st year student paramedic here.

I have doubt in my ability to react appropriately under stress... Shit, sometimes running scenarios in front of sessionals/class I don't react appropriately and within the clinical practice guideline I see the same in my peers. Unsure if none of us are cut out for the work or if this is a natural part of the progression.

hold me m8

Whatever CIVILIAN

You arent cut out for it. You either have it like me or you dont. Sorry

>pretends he's high and mighty cause he can use a hose

Dont ever insult the brotherhood like that. You fucking civilians dont know shit. We have to go through hundreds of hours of training you could never hack it

>brotherhood
>isn't a bunch of gay men handling 'hoses'
??

Topkek

>was never in germany
>everything he knows about germany is from some propaganda refugee pics
>says Hitler was evil
>If op reads this his Mother will die in her sleep tonight

>if op reads

Oh thank fuck, I'm safe.