apples and oranges

D2 LOD is the goat I cant wait for the remaster

wasnt a fan of descent

fuckin forgot about this game!
the remaster isnt even official yet but lets keep our fingers crossed

I still come back to this every few months

poe is goat arpg

Not even their best game.

D2 is amazing, but the Starcraft series shits all over it.

this

WarCraft 3.

yeah same. i go theough times where all i do is fucking play d2 any chance i get till i get bored. wait a couple months and get back on it and do it all over again

Nethack

everyone join in this companion thread, let's make bake in two good breads:

Dude, it's like doom but space

OP asked to name a better videogame.

Apples and orabges is only an accurate comparison if you compare the question to, "what's the best fruit?"

In which case the answer is apples.

And the better game is Brood War.

currently playing that shit on private slash server, are you?

but what if the person prefers oranges?

not everyone is a strategy gamer, just as not everyone is an action rpg gamer

i go on open bnet sometimes to duel my single player chars yeah.

>goat
>arpg
Your problem right there, sir. Hollow, repetative niche genre for neets who just love the grind itself.

Slash'Em

Everything's okay except camera angle/distance.

can u just download and play this game from the web or do u have to buy it cuz this game looks fun

YURI IS MASTER

Pubg

no ragrets

Half life and Socom u.s. navy seals for ps2. First ever online console game. Was greatest ever. Socom started gamebattles which started mlg. Oh and for mmorpg Final Fantasy 11. PofExile is pretty fun. I liked diablo back then also

It's 100% free, but there are some small things like extra stash tabs which are worth buying later on.

yeah thats literally all diablo is is fucking grinding. i havent slept in 2 days playing diablo 2 LoD just lvling and getting gear.

>Diablo 2:Lord of Destruction

Diablo 2: pay for free bug fixes

Iiiiiiiiim, guna have to look into this. after i get done/bored with d2

Lol. Well, obviously, were talking opinions here, and no one's is inherently right.

I was just jokingly pointing out that the "apples and oranges" comment didn't apply. And that I love SC.

You're probably trolling me, and I fell for it. No regrets.

just do urself a favour and follow a build guide for ur first char and learn from that, ull 100% fuck ur first char up if you don't but if you like learning that way then do it

Zork
River raid
Leisure suit larry
Quest for glory
Tempest

in all fairnness yeah its a god tier game thread idk its a dumb argument. theyre both 2 completely different games both of which are amazing in thier own respects. they are apples and oranges i agree.

Both 1 and 2 were masterpieces, the risen series they developed after just didn't feel as good.

thanks for the advice. im pretty pumped to get that shit started. i like mmorpgs like this game.

This

this game looks stupid u dweeb

Nah man

lol

i watched a video of it and eh it looks ALRIGHT. ill have to give that game a try. after path of exile

Lmao. 4 player multi-tap on champions is a blast.

I recently started playing warcraft 3 again. The fucking memories.

Try q*bert.

Its about an alien exploring this pyramid

I really can't.

fucking qbert great game.

Will Blizzard release Diablo 2 remastered like they just did for StarCraft??

theres talk and rumors but nothing is truly official yet

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Killing namekians on coruscant with lightsabers

diablo 3 sucks assholes. they ruined that fucking game.

If you say so

Dark reign, the best
legacy of cain was the shit
also KKnD

C&C china has good generals, AK-47'S FOR EVEEEERRYYYONEEEEE

OSRS bitches

it was less than alright. compared to diablo 2 tho, the game is garbage. waste or time and money

kingdom hearts 2.

im confused, what did i do there?

what did any of us do there?

is this battletoads?

Path of Exile, hands down

Sorry, you can't.

>rip IN PEACE bullfrog

You didn't do shit,
That user is probably just a massive newfag who posted a reaction picture he found on Facebook because it featured a character from kingdom hearts 2

asked what the best video game is, when it's obviously kingdom hearts fucking 2

nice try

ur a fucking idiot.

its free on steam, so you dont need to use their personal client, but if you want to, its the same either way. Only problem with steam is, every times theres an update, the game has to look through ALL the PoE files, so every update takes atleast 10min, no matter how small.

reague of regends season 3

DoW dark crusade. Had a sick RISK like campaign and you could equip your heroes with new gear to make them OP

The only thing that D2:LOD is better than D3:ROS is multiplayer.

nah its star wars jedi power battles on ps1, was challenging and fun

i never asked what the best video game is, are you fucking retarded? you must be

Gothic 1. Old camp was legit so atmospheric felt so at home there, the sounds of people talking and cooking and washing their pans. Also 420 smoking weed had a central role in the plot haha

One fo the best, if not the best, isometric RPGs ever!

One of the undeniable Greats

17 years later, still the best. How fucking bad is the gaming industry that this still sets the standard for rpg games....

ohhh the simpler times of 1997

Ocarina of time.

is that emma watson?

Neotokyo

I love Baldur's gate 2, however one of my biggest memories of it is how fucking loud the main menu music was

oooohh very god tier

*Dun-duun-dundun!!!!*

Aliens vs Predator 2

everyone knows best game in world is final fanta sea 7

Been playing this for years, loved it since I got it. It's a shame the media blasted it so much, it's really fun.

Champions and RTA are GOAT co-op multiplayer. Then Borderlands.

Only found postal early this year. Fucking loved it and wanted to play postal 2 only to find its banned in my country.

right in the nostalgia

but yeah agreed, BG is the best rpg i've played in my life, made infinetely replayable with mods and shits all over your skyrims and your dragonage and darksouls and wotnots the young kids are playing today.

I tried my best to love Pillars of Eternity but it's a pale imitation of BG

RUN ESCAPE IS TEH BESTIST GAEM EVAH!!11!!1