Do you like Latinas?

Do you like Latinas?

yes, op what is her name ?

Why does this ass ask if people like latinas every damn day?

Have you ever spent time with a Hispanic girl?

Their asses are very social.

I want to bury my face in it

Yes, Argie and Cuban both in a Florida prison
Erica Avery
Patricia Montes

Looks enjoyable... Would like to see more of her.

I love doing that

oh yes!

yummy!

yep

Yessss

the three guys were niggers

I dated a latina once, best sex i've ever had up to now. Currently dating a sweet asian, but nothing compares to my ex-latinas mad pussy. She always begged me to cum inside her

sweet mother of god

that looks soooo good

Here is some more.

do spanish girls count as latinas? if so yes

fucking bull shit lol
would eat

yummm

fuck, I really need a Latina gf

They are so horny

Yes, especially light brown skin, dark nipples and dark pussy lips. Bonus if they speak Spanish.

Actually, I believe yesterday was a slightly different ass who asked this

Like saying "Si papi"

I like that combo a lot

Nice latina titties.

Also when they sweat and their hole smells and tastes like salty latina pussy juice.

I'd beat her Spanish cunt down

yes, especially when they have a bush

Dude. Only girlfriend I ever had that lasted a few years was Latin.

Why are those bitches so good in bed? It's nuts.

I mean, I'm not complaining. So curious.

(God, I miss fucking her face regularly.)

Oh God yes, so while you're on top of her pounding away at her exotic fuck hole, you can feel her black pussy hair rubbing against your skin right above you're penis

stop mentioning things like that, I'm a kissless virgin and it makes me jealous

Spanish women tend to be more sensitive to kissing, touching and go more crazy with a dick inside of them then other races of women.

Get a latina pussy hole excited and she'll soak the sheets.

It's just that look they give

Hey man, I graduated high school kissless; didn't meet that kinky bitch till college.

Don't give up hope, but don't try so hard. Be yourself, and as long as yourself doesn't suck, you'll find something.

Or just use Tinder.

Hell yeah I do, that's why I got myself one

If you're aggressively fucking a Spanish girl, I mean really being relentless to her brown skinned opening, don't be surprised if she's clawing you and wrapping her legs and arms around you, squeezing you into her so you can't move away from her

That's the kind of butt you suck on and eat out both holes until your dick is about to burst from her Hispanic odor and taste and hearing her loudly moan words in Spanish.

Exactly my man. Love eating her out tastes amazing

dont stop posting, need to bust to this

>them hips

Jesus

Always down to help out an user in need

Those nipples right there is why I do my best to violently stretch open her cunt with my dick. Those are a perfect dark brown nipples and I'm guessing her pussy are the same color. She got her shades of brown from her mother.

well, now I have an erection

wtf where did you find that?

youre doing gods work

have any of her tits/stomach

Lol I would fap too but can't where I'm at. I would fuck that latina cunt from that position. My goal is to get my penis to smell as much as Spanish cunt juice as possible.

That's a good thing. Consider this practice before you really mount a Hispanic female.

Only the chink looking colombians. Can't stand the rest, they are worse than any other race.

They're the best to grab when she rides or I bend her over.

Unfortunately don't have any uncovered tits my man. She's pretty camera shy when it gets to the dirty stuff but I'll dump what I got

Moar

For some reason when I'm on top of dark brown Spanish nipples and pussy, I completely connect my body on to hers, and knowing her brown breasts are pressed up and squeezed against my chest mine and her sex drive shoots up above the roof and we're fucking so hard, starring her in the eyes intensely untill the Hispanic pussy juice gushes around my dick and she can no longer keep up with starring at me, like I broke her

Yes, call me weird but with Spanish inherited brown nippled melons like those, my dick would be between them fucking them like it's her black haired pussy, but when it comes time to climax, I would paint each of those dark brown Spanish breast milk suckers white

my latina slut likes chocolate

That's close to what I would do, but I would focus all of my cum on her walnut colored nipples, completely whiting out all traces of South America genes

I like anything feminine and shaply.

What really turns me on when a latina is giving me head is asking her a question with my penis in her mouth and when goes to try and answer I push my dick down her throat until she gags, and even if she manages to get a couple words out, her Spanish accent is so thick mixed with her trying to catch her breath she would be not understandable

face.

I got fucking hours, and hours of videos of latinas I recorded from omegle, skype, etc....

any of u faggts wanna buy?