Ask a firefighter anything

ask a firefighter anything

Why are you such a hero?

What aren't you an hero?

How much fires have you actually saved from white males hostility?

ive worked a couple dozen structure fires and too many to count car fires

Tell me about firefighter why does he wear the mask

Because if I was an hero, I wouldn't be here would I dumbass?
God summerfucks piss me off

How many decapitations have you seen?

did adolf hitler anything wrong?

Why do firefighters wear their station t-shirts and hats constantly? Do you have to surrender all your civilian clothing?

>car fires
kek
cars don't burn usually. only a hollywood mystery. maybe when a nigger passes out while smoking pot

How many cats have you saved from trees?

Ever saved puppies/kittens?

Are you disappointed you really don't fight fires anymore? Also why are you such shit at medical?

I didn't ask what the results of you being an hero would be you fucking troglodyte, I asked why aren't you one.

This exactly!!! National registry medic fag.... we always make fun of how stupid fire is. Like literally the dumbest mammals you can still let drive a truck.

how does not doing anything all day long feels like?

Why don't you get a real job and stop wasting tax payer money, you glorified sprinkler

AKA Irish Wellfare. Literally takes no skills. Don't have to be smart, or in shape

Would you?

> not knowing what an hero means

First day on Sup Forums is it newfag?

I don't have any ammunition in my house. What's the next dangerous thing to firefighter I should tell responders where it is.
>in b4 stash.

This is for a 50yo LACoFD. Stupid as fuck from the San Fernando Valley. Been with them for 15 years.

what does left for life mean? also do you like the song ignition by r.kelly?

At least firefighters are smart enough to assemble a cheesy looking fake paystub with notepad.

Does the fire fight back?

That is a screen grab from the Transparent California website.

transparentcalifornia.com