POL BTFO!!!

If blacks are low iq how is this possible?

anecdotal fallacy

Nice cherry picking fag.

Because Sup Forums has a lower IQ than any retard in our galaxy.

We already had this thread today.

>$2.8mil in scholarships?
How, and why?
The only scholarship I got was for $20,000

>cherrypicks
>represents all nigger-monkeys

It's a blatant lie. Gpa's only go up to 4.0 too.

>$2.8 million in scholarships

It's just a tan

She spent a lot of time on her knees for a good grade.

She cheated

>2.8 million in scholarships
Is she going to college on the moon?

Ah, well that makes more sense. I didn't know the American system.

because niggers get affirmative action. I took over 15 APs during High school and I had a 4.7 GPA, but I was just an unpopular ugly pooinloo so nobody gave a fuck about some nerd.

It's actually not. In some districts GPA goes even higher because of how competitive it can be. My GPA right now is almost 5.6 on a 6.0 scale

I would guess she got scholarships from several different colleges, totalling $2.8 million. It's a huge number but I guess smart niggers are really rare so dozens of colleges wanted her

>what is a weighted GPA

They're low IQ on an overwhelming average.

This doesn't mean that high IQ blacks don't pop up here or there.

Also our education system has been repeatedly dumbed down to favor them.

GPA only goes to 4.0

>My GPA right now

You must be at least 18 years old to browse Sup Forums.

>4.56 GPA

What?

Kill yourself you autistic tardnugget

Maybe if he stop wearing that hood and chain he would look less suspicious.

affermative action

Severely under rated post by a Canadian of all people

Gold medal, silver medal... glass medal? You get a glass medal for being a nigger or what?

4.0 is straight A's

>Gpa's only go up to 4.0
rong
Weighted classes like AP and Honors can raise your GPA above a 4.0

>"Standford"

They don't have gpa's in college

It's a culture thing.

The same way rednecks are proudly ignorant. I bet other black thug girls in her class called her white.

see

She looks mixed.
Asian-black mixed.

You get it?

Asian...

Affirmative Action

weighted

Some of us are alright I guess...

Maybe you should have gone to school in a time with relevant numeric statistics on student performance faggot.
>inb4 muh 2400 SAT isn't a joke
>inb4 muh 9.4 gpa means you're smart

Blacks are given an unfair advantage generally from their teachers. Teachers will automatically add a couple letter grades onto a black's essay just because muh historical disadvantages. Affirmative action in action in schools. Just like any fucking autist retard or trans faggot at my school does anything, they automatically get an A.

She went to a high school full of retarded niggers. A room full of chimps that are tested will have one that scores highest.

There weighted and unweighted GPA. One of them only goes to 4.0 and the other goes higher depending on what classes you take.

>2.8 million in scholarships
yeah no

Wtf is a 4.56 gpa? Are ameritards so stupid they need 5.0 system to appear more intelligent?

The highest I've ever seen is 4.1.
4.5 doesnt seem possible.

Depends. IB and AP courses are counted higher because it would be unfair for regular class babies to be competitive on the the same scale. In my school the cap was 4.6 with IB classes being worth 4.5 or 5 depending on difficulty.

>implying she doesn't have European genes

weighted classes

advanced placement and honors courses

This.

Black culture is stunningly conformist.
If a black dares to act in a non niggish way the others will pile on them until they come back to the fold.

so she went to retard Highschool. I wonder what she got on her SAT, doubt she cracked a 1000

We dont have a 5.0 system. Someone just pulled some shenanigans.

/thread

Read the thread before replying, leafbro.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

but not districts that are more competitive and certainly not 6.0 scales

She looks like she doesn't have any actual African traits. Black skin doesn't equal African American. Learn the difference before you recycle these tired ass threads.

Wow, a nigger self promoting. Shocker.

> 5 billion niggers on the planet
> finds one that isn't in prison
> "OMG!!! T3H EXCEPTSHUNZ IS T3H RULE!!!

I will have to grant that the girl in pic related is probably smarter than OP.

Weighted GPA goes up to 7.0, though. IB and AP classes are weighted 7.0, honors are weighted 6.0. There's no way this girl is valedictorian with a 4.56 weighted GPA,

Probably 10,000 white males with those same stats and their scholarships average around $5,000.

what is this graphic even trying to say? that asians have it easier than blacks? is that really a huge debate?

Literally impossible to do in a stem degree. At some point you are going to get a ass hat of a professor that believes no one deserve an A. Mine was my physics 2 professor.

>he made this thread again
Maybe you can ask the girl in the pic to explain to you how averages work.

If you took 100% AP classes and got A's in all of them, the weighted GPA would equal 5.0.

See

What's likely is she went to a shitty majority nigger school, where being slightly above average would put you at the top.

I've never heard of IB, I was basing it off of my own high school experience

Look at all the niggers in the background. Was this her competition for Valedictorian?... Probably.

I don't know how it is elsewhere, but back when I attended high school in 2006, teachers often more lenient toward the colored folk. If a black showed the slightest bit of effort or ingenuity, he got a passing grade even if his work would mean failure for any other student.

I guess the teachers' reasoning was "Good enough for a negro."

The only way he would have a 5.6 GPA is if he were a senior and thus probably 18
The way my school district worked was the normal B - 3.0
A-4.0
and so on, but if you completed an honors level cred 0.075 would be added to your gpa, and 0.15 for an AP course. This dude must be a pretty smart guy, you can get into a real good college with a 5.6 or a decent college with a lot of scholarships

Do you remember what race your valedictorian was, Sup Forums? Mine was Irish, second was a nig and third was a chink.

Some states, like TN, weigh some classes on a 5.0 scale, but it somehow effects normal gpa too.

t. 4.3 gpa graduate

yeah, this definitely happens. kind of annoying and also depressing

OP does not understand statistics.

>yfw they had a 4.56 gpa when all three of their gpas were added together

no it goes up to 5 becuase AP and other 'weighted' classes are worth 5 for an A while other classes are 4 for an A, so if you took all AP classes you could get a 5.0 gpa

Have you tried applying for scholarships? There is basically free money for women and niggers everywhere simply for being women and niggers. Also the school probably helped her.

I went through college and can tell you pretty much every one, especially women, that have high grades are getting a shit ton of help and assistance. They do their work in groups, they befriend the professors for hiring grades, they load up on anything that makes them look good on a resume...

And then they end up not doing a damn thing after graduating besides shaking up with a rich guy they started dating right before they graduated. It's a fucking waste. We spend all these resources on people who aren't going to make any good use of them.

Affirmative action chimpanzee.

2400 SAT is not extremely hard to get, it just requires a lot of time spent basically becoming a very good test taker and learning the ins and outs of the SAT. It does not mean you are the next albert einstein but it does mean you are pretty smart and able to put in work to study hard on top of it. Same with a high GPA

She looks more Sri Lankan or Indian. Possibly from Jordan (yes, it's in African but jordanians dont carry negroid genes)

Wew.

Why is reddit in every pol thread?

>My forefathers are responsible for my peoples problems or benefits.

Pattern recognition is healthy for a individual to strive within diverse society.

If you draw any other conclusion you're mentally retarded.

Oh and I forget to mention they always take easy as fuck classes too. My highschool had 17 valedictorians, mainly all girls... None of which took any math beyond algebra. They soaked up free alcohol money, I mean "scholarships" too. Everyone was pissed because the guys who busted their asses in difficult classes didn't get anything.

The education system and grading system is completely fucked.

Little sister just graduated with a 4.6 and a 30 on the ACT. She is getting less scholarships and aid than one of her black friends with a 3.2 and a 20.

>tfw white male
Literally no scholarships currently available for just white males (aside from Milo's).

not gonna lie id fuck her. intelligence turns me on especially if it's in a sexy body.

>1 post by this ID

everytime

Impressive... she will be promoted to Slave 1.

None of those measures are standardized. What's her SAT?

1 she's not 'black', she looks blasian or possibly mostly indian.

2 statistical outlier.

>how do averages work

This nigger knows

Nobody with a high IQ makes a twitter post like that...

Niggers are so stupid that when one is actually average it gets 2.8 million lottery because that is so rare...Don't you know niggers never invented the wheel?

Congratulations.You found one person. So tell me, what's the average GPA and IQ of a dindu.

Cheating
Extortion
Low standards

Maybe black face paint

Not disputing, just wondering what district this is. What state you live in?

DELETE THIS!!!
I bet she has white genes
and here I am posting on a Taiwanese cartoon board at 2am
b-but muh HItler
m-muh Trump
m-muh wall
WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

I don't know about the girl in the OP, but I've known colleges that go out of their way to pimp a select few negroes to hell and back. I shit you not. Schools will go out of their way to make entrance exams uncannily easy for negroes, lower grading standards, and promote their pet-negro to their donors. I've met these poor souls who have been told what geniuses they are their entire lives. And they believe it. Most have massive egos about it. I always wonder what becomes of them. If reality smacks them in the face or if their social circle just keeps perpetuating the fraud and the illusion for all eternity. When your view of yourself has been warped for so many years, does it ever recover?

Weighted for honors and AP. When I went to high school the highest GPA you could get was 6.7 I think.

Honors classes add +1
AP added +2
And there was some other program that added more.

She was raised right.