bump bump

nigger

contribute more than one picture you faggot

here ya fuck

bump

No more?

More of this set?

Not passed out but somewhat relevant.

Not gonna go on a moral crusade on Sup Forums, but just a friendly reminder: this is rape and sexual abuse.

nigger

Tru

Remember: You are not a real man until you get away with raping one woman in your life.

Says the under@ge beta manlet in a cringe thread

Wax that shit while you have the chance

A man should know game and how to attract women so he doesn't have to rape.

>under@ge

More of this I found one before

Getting a girl drunk, stripping her down, then trying to fuck her, having her say no, not caring sticking it in anyway and eventually watching her cum is the most empowering feeling.

I suppose a weak person would feel empowered by that. I'm not going to moralfag, but having the confidence and game to attract a woman through manly charm is far more empowering.

Dis nigga.
Nothing beats the feeling when a femanon falls for you or makes it known she wants your D. Don't need no rapey shit not to mention when most girls find out you took advantage of a drunk girl you're forever branded with it.

more like this!

How are girls gonna know if you raped a girl if you never get caught you fucking idiot.

that is so gross i wouldn´t even go near this thing

Yeah for a rapist

Is it weird that I find this hot as fuck? I dated a trainwreck like this in college. Best fuck I ever had.

someone give that bitch some money to wax/bleach her asshole wtf is wrong with u

This pic has been posted a few times on b. Anyone got any info on this

from what i remember it's like a year or so old other than that nothing

i cannot unsee

You can fuck her in her ass, but realize, she's going to just shit everywhere while you're doing it.

Incredible

Amazig how nature does that

women can't fight what their genes, they're all just a bunch of degenerate whores.

the only one i can post cause 2mb limit

too fucking soon

im out

Too soon

did she died?

2 soon

???

lurk more

its been 12 years or so, and she isnt even dead

That's probably why Sup Forums likes it

Bumper

can u just explain pls lol

that third pic
this cunt looks like she 90 user

what the actual fuck i´m out

Google, cunt

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl
now please go back to being a good kid and never come back to this site

Wow the feminists really convinced you women can't consent while drunk. Well did you like having uneducated opinions then shut the fuck up. It's not moral fagging... You are literally just wrong.

watch out with drunk girls, i almost knocked my best friends little sis up when she was wasted at his houseparty

Sauce please

go back to redddit antifa yes voting fagggot

Too soon man wtf

Post them all please, but mostly close ups of pussy

too boring

can´t provide i´m afraid
nice dubs anyway

Too soon

not gonna just dump if there isn't more interest... seems people don't much care for real OC anymore.

please post these pics, and other user upload videos to mega and post link pls

please dump. Interest here

moar like this

DEAD encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl

The best part is getting to cum inside

You are fucking wrong. Yes, woman can give consent when they are drunk. No, woman can not give consent when they are fucking passed out you rapist twat.

true enough

False equivocation. They consent beforehand by being there, don't be stupid. They deserve a load in their sloppy whore cunts. A good girl that deserves her civil rights wouldn't be out getting wasted with anyone other than her husband, so she had it coming.

right by the pussy

Source

post links to videos

age?

i once fucked my gf when she was blacked out. she told me i could fuck her when she is drunk, even if she asked me not to.

basically consented to let me rape her in the future. sex was hot. feelings were weird.
8/10 would do again.

about 30 at the time, first real drinking outing post baby (so yeah pussy is in pretty good shape I would say).

guess

>consent

Keep being a millennial beta cuck, the world needs you.

How's eighth-grade study hall going today?

The lion sleeps tonight

>post baby
>pussy is in pretty good shape
pick one

she's a cheetah you daft cunt.

yeah loose as shit man...
Fucking autistic teens Kek

too soon bro

what's up with this pic?

>I'm too stupid to come up with a response

You sure are, little lady!

No it isn't they consent beforehand, and get drunk. Don't blame the guys who aren't wasted losers getting passed out drunk. Blame the stupid bitch for putting herself in that position. If she didn't want to pass out and fuck she could have chosen not to be a drunk whore.