Can we all agree America is the new Argentina/Uruguay?

Can we all agree America is the new Argentina/Uruguay?

Whites are already a minority in underages and yet they claim to be white everytime. Their movies are still 90% white and the ocasional black/brown.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?num=10&site=webhp&tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=NDoOWZCsN8KfjwSFkJBo&q=argentina looting&oq=argentina l&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.1.0.35i39k1j0l4.283.5421.0.5964.28.18.4.0.0.0.802.6337.2-5j4j5j1j1.16.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-img..11.17.5442.3..0i24k1j0i10i24k1j0i13k1.R70vifW9R3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we are less white than argentina and uruguay, we also have a larger latino population than a lot of latin american countries. we should be considered part of latin america at this point.

ignoring the memes, america is still 65-70% white and blacks are heavily overrepresented in many fields such as music, sport and music

65-70 percent white yes, but thats only if you count latinos and arabs as white. actual white people are around 56 percent and on track to becoming a minority.

where do you think the meme about LOS ESTADOS came from

>Uruguay
>white minority

DE

No. In america you can self identify as any race. A lot of latinos do this so they can get fancier jobs. America is 52% white. They are done.

Can we all agree Russia is the new Spain/Portugal.

They were a superpower 30 years ago, but now they're barely even 2nd world. Yet they always claim to be strong and role play as a proper 21st century military in the middle east. Yet their movies still show the country as strong and powerful, along with their media.

LATINO AMERICA

>Argentina
>Uruguay
That's where you're wrong Ivan. America is closer to Brazil

What do we do now then?

>merica is still 65-70% white and blacks are heavily overrepresented in many fields such as music, sport and music

Not really.

>they are done

yet our GDP is growing daily
our military is still the strongest
our political influence is still the strongest
our cultural influence is still dominant

We own this planet cunt, and there's nothing your little stupid meme's can do about it

Well in a global context whites are already a minority. He's just a stupid snow nigger who thinks his logic is flawless. Maybe that's why the average Swede is a kin to a Californian retard. They sniff their own ass for pleasure even though they can't fathom the complex math to realize that white people have always been a global minority.

>muh gdp
Gdp isnt a metric for the overall wellness of the country despite what anyone says. Your problem isnt economic, its racial and ideological.
America was great in the 50s but its 2017. You will be canadia in 10 years time. The millenial marxist and progressives will stonp on the baby boomers american values. Nothing personell,kid, itll happen to the entire western world.

> 65-70% white
Nope, 60% now

>America is white
Jose please

>be in America
>meet a couple of friends of the friend I'm staying with
>topic of heritage comes up in conversation
>ask one of them, "are you Mexican?"
>"What? No! My parents are Mexican, but I was born in America, so I'm white."

Really made me think

Nigger you know that the only way the U.S. would lose it's dominant superpower status is if we were involved in a war, where we got raped. That is the ONLY way that would happen. The VAST majority of brown/black people in this country want this country to be the best in the world. But oh no your retarded ass believes that anyone that is not white wants to tear down this country. Why don't deal your own fucking countries problems, a fucking country that hasn't been relevant, on a global scale, since before America had it's independence.

The U.S. has more white people than any other country on Earth (not percentage, sheer number... and not even including """"hispanic whites""""")

America is way whiter than these spics shitholes

google.co.uk/search?num=10&site=webhp&tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=NDoOWZCsN8KfjwSFkJBo&q=argentina looting&oq=argentina l&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.1.0.35i39k1j0l4.283.5421.0.5964.28.18.4.0.0.0.802.6337.2-5j4j5j1j1.16.0....0...1.1j4.64.mobile-gws-img..11.17.5442.3..0i24k1j0i10i24k1j0i13k1.R70vifW9R3w

Be afraid very afraid Canada because once the U.S becomes brown so will you. The reality is inevitable.
Was this in Texas or California? This shit sounds like what an average CHI would say. Some of them look like complete mongrels, but claim to be white to fit in better, but sadly they just make everyone cringe.

Yeah, civic nationalism worked well for the boers in south africa. A less abled/intelligent populace will produce a lower quality civilization, or none at all. Let me break it down for you, slugger: africa isnt shit because of colonialism.

Doesn't mean shit

Yeah it does. Because you are irrelevant while we are not

Ok, so in what way did i suggest that America would have something happen like what did in South Africa? Your pulling out of your ass. and it's fucking pitiful

Pic from Uruguay. This is considered white for spics.

Unironically, Uruguay is the whitest country in Americas.

The similarity is the demographic replacement, and the self imposed destruction of the countrys white population.

You spics consider anything "white" kek

>Yeah, civic nationalism worked well for the boers in south africa.

It fucked up the nation hard. STOP confusing Boers and Afrikaners. Boers are hicks. Afrikaners are the city more educated folk.

Lmao if your love for black dick and your country actually worked your government wouldn't prepare with tanks in inner cities for future riots. diverse countries doesn't work, humans aren't made for that

no it doesn't. having 200 million white means nothing when you have 50 million latinos, 40 million blacks, 15 million asians and 10 million others. % is what matters, not how many

City folk urbanites are trash and not good for nothing except edicating themselves into stupidity.

It's funny all of you Scandinavian countries want to talk about U.S demographics, but fail to realize you have shitty birth rates and import Muslims by the boatloads. All it'll take to fuck your countries up is one or two more immigration waves and you'll be having a skewed demographic outlook. Yet you are still dominated by a Browning nation and can't deal with it without a coping mechanism about how being white is the greatest thing. Swedens population is 9.78million people Denmark 5-6million people. Those are miniscule numbers for being a full fledged nation. An American city like New York City and other metropolitan areas make your countries look like dwarfs.
Denmark Birth Rate 1.67
Sweden Birth Rate 1.89
Remember this is added by the recent "new" Danes and Swedes

You are completely delusional. Why people still fall for the Boer idolization to this day and age I'll never know.

What does "white" even mean?
The US has been a hellish melange of random Euros for well over a hundred years

Dat butthurt

Like if you pulled the same shit South Africa did in the 20th century with it's proto-Apartheid policies then straight up Apartheid later on your nation would be complete and utter shit too.

>Whites dying everywhere
>Amerisharts can't accept it's happening the fastest in Amerishart
Nice one

We have a strong ethnonationalist movement though, you don't. Our society will collapse, and i want it to. Sweden has already closed the borders, bucko, but trump cant even kick out illegals or ban immigration from isis infested nations. Population size don't matter, percentage does. I want my country to be sparsly populated.

Whites are overrepresented in American movies. Especially blonde men and women.

Los Angeles and New York are like 10% white, but in the movies they are white majority.

US race demographers don't have a section for Arab. They count Arabs as white.

In Florida, and he was light brown with curly hair

In another conversation, with a different group of Americans, I mentioned that I was mixed race, my dad's black. They asked me where my dad was from, I said "from Brazil, like me."

And they said, I kid you not, "Oh well then he's not black, he's Brazilian."

This. This is also why american "white" birth rates are higher than in europe.

If you call a Moroccan and Algerian, white, then even Spaniards are white.

You can't do math I'm guessing 7billion people on Earth only about 1billion are white. This means about 1/7 people on Earth are white. White people have always been a minority.
>We have a strong ethnonationalist movement though, you don't. Our society will collapse, and i want it to. Sweden has already closed the borders.
This is probably why your Country has problems deporting terrorist and Islamic criminals. It's too dangerous to send them back? Kek
They count themselves as Asian. Plus Canada is similar in that regard to America most of you don't have a separate category for Arabs. Also Arabs are only like ~1% of the population they are irrelevant.

>tfw too smart to be racist

>They count themselves as Asian.
No, they don't.

There's also only 1 billion black people. No people that consider themselves a group reach over 1 billion. See: brown vs white asians, Indian subcontinent vs other browns

How would you know are you there watching them fill out a census form?
Well to be honest Brazillians are very race mixed technically speaking your dad is probably atleast 10-20% Iberian or native which already has changed his genetics in comparison to a true black. None the less the New World countries are all obsessed with being white.

You are not wrong either. This country barely have unmixed "blacks"

How to fuck do you know?

Leave it up to a Canadian to shitpost.

I don't even know where to start.
Our fertility rate is 1.75, while for danish women it's 1.89 and increasing since 2013. We have the lowest amount of asylum seekers in 6 years (700 in Q1 of 2017) and 88% of the country is danish while 95% is white. Meanwhile if we look at your nation, the white american fertility rate barely crosses 1.8 and is decreasing while the minorities are growing fast. Since 2015, majority of American children are non-white and in 2018 whites will be a minority in the age category of below 18.
You will literally be a non-white country in less than 40 years

Lol good thing I'm leaving this shithole after grad school for a white country like Argentina

Most movies are from California. California is like 20% non-hispanic white.

So if American movies were realist, their cast would look like this.

USA has 200 million whites we can guck till 38 billion whites, 50 children per couple mandated by law all women conscripted into child bearing if unfit to education and work.

Whites are 30% of LA and New York 45%
Who do you think see those movies? The rest of the country, which isn't as non-white as the big cities.

So what do we do go cry in a corner and give up on life because we aren't white? You sound like such a failure if you consider being a white person is the most important thing in the world. I have no idea why I continue replying to you. I'm just wasting my time to be honest.

We just need a government and power system that endorces the law on whites, conscripting all m white women into child bearing and forcing all non white women into work force.

If unfit for child bearing, sent to education and work*
Latin America maximum has 2 million whites, USA has 200 million

It's not about being white, but homogeneous. I'd cry too if I didn't have any feeling of belonging in my community

Now if we look here we can see the Amerishart trying to call other countries non-white and here we see the Amerishart back down after getting exposed

2 million spread around humongous territory

Our main goal is giving free education and affirmative action for non white women.,

No country in the new world is ever homogeneous. The native populations were never white. America was always an intermarriage of different European ethnicities.
I can't help, but think you are a professional shitposter.

>LA is about 80% Mexican
>New Girl takes place in LA
>lots of white characters, some blacks and asians
>no mexicans

why is this allowed

Americans meant free white men of good character Indians and non whites lived around America which is WE the people white people.

California right NOW

Lmfao what is this cucktalking? I don't give a shit what America is, my point is that diverse countries does not work better than homogeneous. Diversity is not your strength, and you'll see that once shit hits the fan and everyone tries to get a piece of the pie.

I think it was set in the San Gabriel Valley so it should be at least 50% Chinese

Because LA is fucking huge and some areas are 95% white while others are 95% Mexican. Mexicans are 32% btw

These ones are the light skinned?

Who gives a shit, the main goal is focusing on installing a pro white government and structure.

God dam some are pretty thick.

We need to instal a white government in areas where we can still vote our will in.

Do you have the Sup Forums meetup pics?

i'm 1/8th native
ask me anything

Probably. Hispanics like to cherrypick the lightest ones in their soap operas.

If diversity is not our strength why have so many of our greatest scientists and inventors been immigrants or the sons of immigrants?

6million Danes. Not a single American knows about your country want to know why it's because you are irrelevant. Only Sup Forumstards and Sup Forumstards care about scandinavia. Also yeah I'll take your opinion on the matter you don't even live here. It's as if I asked an autistic kid what he thought about the color blue. 3cents have been deposited for your shitposting skills.

If 2nd guy in that pic is white, so am I, because I look just like him

Will Feds attack us when we haven't attacked anyone?
Maybe, if so then we defend ourselves, us military will be s joke to overthrow in case of tyrant state enforcing anti white.

Because the US used to favor immigration from already developed places, with an established education system, that just happened to be going through some harsh times.

It's still like that just we are getting infiltrated from Mexico and Central America.

Asians will rule America in the future

How many of them have higher education? It's like how hindu-americans are among the richest ethnicity with over representation on higher education.
It just so happens that the richest, most well educated are capable of emigrating and succeding on a country with an entire different language and culture.

Asians are shit

Are you trolling or being serious here? I really feel like you Americans just act like children to piss others off because you are bored

Stop being rude

We have 200 million whites which make us equals to entire Europe.

Serious speaking. Mestizos are fucking ugly. That's why.

Especially when you have a country full of Germanic/Slavic/Celtic women and men. You would never put mestizos.

Really fucking rich when the worst western euro countries are at worst 5-10% non white while we're literally about to become minority majority. Pull your head out of your ass Cletus it's over.

Don't disrespect your future master.

>How many
Like .5% why do you think most mexicans/Central Americans are poor in their own countries because of the lack of skills. Being poor in one country doesn't magically fix being poor in another. They fail to realize that and become part of our lower class.

Ok Kim

We are 750 million, at least 730 million whites. I am done replying to Americans for today, you people are trolls

It would be nice to be an island nation with selective immigration policies wouldn't it

"We"
You nigger are over, that's it, last chance to repent respect the white race and agree to reasonable relocation or fight.