Let's suppose that the Gender World War broke out

Let's suppose that the Gender World War broke out.
You were appointed commandant of the concentration camp for women.
What rules for women do you introduce?
And what method do you use for mass execution if needed?

Death by snu-snu

They have to walk around in bdsm gear (no hood) 24/7.

Rule 1: No body hair from neck down.
Rule 2: Mandatory butt plug training, minimum 2 hours daily
Rule 3: Male Guards ONLY
Rule 4: All lesbian prisoners are forced into isolation and repeatedly raped, and abused until Stockholm Syndrome ensues
Rule 5: All prison rule infractions will result in 2 days on the "Breeding Rack" located in the guard dog kennel
Rule 6: All prisoners are required to any guard cum on demand; No hole is off limits
Rule 7: Any pregnancy resulting from rule 6 is the prisoner's responsibility. Male children will be raised to be part of the prison hierarchy. Female children will become guard property from age 7 until puberty when they will be placed into general population.

I can probably come up with more, but these will suffice for now.

more pls

I would Institute a strong rehabilitation program. There are alot of misconceptions in regards to gender roles, the largest of them being that women are exactly like men and that they can do as they please because of their strong independent feminine ways. I would simply force them to work and adhere to male standards of physical readiness which if failed would result in more work. This process would last for several months and in cycles. Then several months after the breakdown of the feminine soul the Institute would rebuild them by enforcing traditional empowering feminine views. It would mostly function as a way to reassure women that they are actually privileges in the fact that they are dismissed from all barbaric male practices. It would also help reinforce the idea that the male achievement is all to empower their female companions, that they would be better off worshiping the efforts of males in the same way males worship women. This hopefully would save the dynamics of relationships, and serve to reconnect the genders. As for mass death if required what person in their right mind could harm such a beautiful creature?

what a bad thread
>

It's like fantasy rape camp. Are their medals given for most rapes?

Do we know who these girls are? Anything about them? Man the girl in the middle (Dark hair-with the choker necklace) looks like my High School girl friend.

Alright... Let's see...

Rule 8: Any escape attempt will result in amputation of the legs from the knee down.
Rule 9: All prisoners subject to rule 8 will be placed on wheeled gurneys in the "fuck me" pose and be at the immediate disposal of any and all on duty guards to use as they see fit.
Rule 10: All amputated prisoners who become pregnant will have forced abortions; We don't need rebellious genes being passed down to the next generation
Rule 11: Any prisoner who passes from child bearing years will be summarily executed

Anyone else wanna expound on this list?

ofc post more

It's not rape (except of course in the case of the lesbians, but who cares in that respect?) It is simply enforcing the prison rules. If a prisoner is unwilling to follow any of the rules, they learn to appreciate them while theyre in the kennel.

I'm kind of running out of ideas. Most of my darker fantasies don't run into this realm. (in all honesty they are usually far worse)

Rule 12: no seed shall be wasted, all must be taken vaginally, anally or orally.

maybe some methods of executions?

Summary execution is pretty much self explanatory. Kneeling, facing away, bullet to the back of the head. Though I think maybe 1:50 should be kept alive. Kind of like a House Mother for the dormitories.

That was heavily implied

Rules:
>don't be a cunt
>be calm

Mass death by starvation.

I'd be nice to men and women. There's no point to be a dick.

>gender world war
>men start beating and raping women
>treating them like animals
>furiously gangbanging them all over the globe
>women love it
>finally can be a slut without guilt
>war ends after 30 minutes
>entire world fucking
>finally universal peace

half your genes are female, and men have daughters. gender war is impossible, and oppressing women is oppressing yourself and your own offspring

I would fuck em all to death.

bump

Can there be a visitor day where the public can cum in and rape and murder these cum sluts?

Just grab em by the nips
>inb4 grab em by the pussy

as anarchafeminist, I'll war on women sid, but then, after the victory, i will become a rebel against their totalitarist society

Fuck you! GRAB THEM RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

Show dick

I would add that if mass execution is needed, death must arrive by assfisting

Rule 1: Your menstrual cycle is not an excuse to not work

Rule 2: If you use sex as a bargaining chip you will be the next to push out a baby

Rule 3: Passive aggressive lady fights will be punished by public humiliation of both parties

Rule 4: You will do equal work. There are no jobs that are gender specific.

Execution is done by explosive. Cause why not.

Rule 13: All ugly females will be executed on sight

I've got one, but no.

This bloke literally just shouted out what modern gender equality is

10/10

>the gender war
im looking forward to this thread and its quality

Because it's tiny
Like Uncle Don dons

convert them into traps and create a master race duh. what else would you do?

Anyone woman over 115lbs will be sent to an arena where they will be made to have sex with one another for, A, my amusement and B to lose weight.

i look forward to your lady fights court, i hope the judges are flaming drag queens who sass them and say things like "OH NO HONEY!"

It is not big, yes. But anyway, I found big dicks are savage and disgusting. Showing dick publically is lewd and probably gay. It is aestetically perfect, I guess. A girl said it's cute, and she wasn't my mom