My dog died today. Can we make this a dog thread?

My dog died today. Can we make this a dog thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_221el7kaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry for your loss OP

Most punchable rat ive ever seen

My parents got me a dog as a child because I had a hard time making friends.
Grew up with it, literally my best friend.
Losing her was really rough. You have my sympathy op

He was cute doggo. Post cute doggo

Is the Shiba Inu the most kino dog breed?

GS's are bros
I feel you OP

She was with me when my left us and when my mom was drinking a lot. She died calmly in her sleep. When i found her she looked like she was sleeping in her favourite spot.

My condolences Sup Forumsro

She's beautiful :) looks very happy too

she will always be by your side.
unless you believe in reincarnation, then let her be reborn as a hot, rich scientist.

I'm really sorry for your loss man, be strong!

Nice FUCKING meme you fucking SPERGLORD FAGSHIT. Holy FUCK it pisses me off when some unoriginal, retarded assholish dickweed decides it would just be FUCKING HILARIOUS to post the SAME. OVERUSED. JOKE. What do you even fucking hope to gain out of this? Karma? Well you're certainly getting that, cause it seems like a lot of other inbred shitface fucking retarded autistic fuckshits are thinking you're just FUCKING HILARIOUS and that this joke HASN'T BEEN MADE A BILLION FUCKING TIMES. FUCK you.

Sorry for your loss.
Mind if I ask how old he/she was and what caused it?
I have a GSD also, he's 7

>t. virgin newfag

Nope. I've got to go get my cat put down as soon as I get out of work. This is now a cat thread.

QT POOTIES! ¡!

Can't even be bothered to find it but shoveldog.gif

you seem angry. do you need to poo-poo?

Sorry for your loss op

Damn right they are

11 y/o We dont know, late at night her belly became swollen a bit, vet came and told us she might have problems defecating. He knows the dog since he lives next door. My dad went to vet school and said that it could be heart problem. Aneurysm or stroke.

go to the pound or a rescue foundation and make a new friend

About to. Need to convince my mom first tho.

tonight i'll fuck my gf doggy-style in honor of your loss.

>Not my pic, but close
>18 year old cat; wife's from growing up
>Got him when she was 14
>Started pissing all over basement about a year or 2 ago
>Had to close off some rooms
>Should be 10lb; lost 1lb just in the last year
>Now 6lb, skin and bones
>1 month ago, pissing everywhere intensifies
>Angry at new baby? Close off kids' rooms, give cat more attention
>Last week, pisses in his favorite sleeping spot in the closet, all over my wife's shoes
>Take him to vet
>Blood work's mostly OK, thyroid's going downhill (hence weight loss), kidneys look off, need urine for more info
>Bring in urine sample
>Cat pisses in middle of living room, all over kid's toys
>Vet calls
>Kidney failure. Also makes thyroid untreatable. Both conditions untreatable, will only get worse.
>Already have to close half the doors in the house to protect kids and carpets, and now he's pissing EVERYWHERE
>Goodnight sweet prince
So, yeah, that fucking blows. Great cat; awesome with babies and toddlers, good mouser, Slayer of Crickets. C'est la vie. After work, he goes to the vet and doesn't come home. 3 year old daughter won't like it.

no greater friend
no worse enemy

F

Thanks for your response OP.
My deepest condolences

German shepherd master race OP

Seriously man, just replacing your dog like some toaster oven that went bad?

Dogs for Life
youtube.com/watch?v=J_221el7kaw

>no shoveldog

i am dissapoint

no. you mourn, but a dog out there needs a home. have to keep the pack going.

This is now a cat thread guys.

i strongly recommend getting a dog that won't remind you of the lost dog. that way it's not a replacement, just a new friend.

Shut the fuck up faggot

I wanted to get a dog which no one would take. No eye or no leg.

Bet you wouldn't like that if your wife did that to you.
>b-but muh pack.
Fucking nigger, you haven't even burried her yet

My condolences, OP. I have a dog who turns six this year and he's one of my best mates. Been noticing the grey hairs on his fur and it makes me sad to even think about. Stay strong and when you're ready, go out and change another dog's life by giving them a good life.

Had to put the wife's dog down 3 years ago, just after our first kid was born. Arthritis got so bad his pain meds couldn't touch it; Rimadyl and glucosamine were also outgunned. Pain was so bad he screamed any time he moved a leg. It was an easy decision to make, at least, but God I miss that dog. He was a good boy. Big ol' 90 lb chocolate lab cried like a baby the whole time I carried him to the car. No one else wanted to stay in the room with him when he went, but I had 2 dogs pass while I was deployed; one after a heartbreakingly long illness, but at only age 6, the other choice being a $2500 surgery, and no one wanted to stay in the room with her when the vet put her down. My other dog bled out internally from an unnoticed tumor that ruptured one day, and my sister's boyfriend was the only one available to take her to the vet; she died in the office before my parents could get there. Both dogs died alone and in pain, without anyone they loved by their side. I damned well wasn't gonna let the old lab go that way, so I stayed and bawled the whole time, while my wife (whose dog he was) waited in the car w/ our 4 week old daughter.

So, cat's not gonna go alone either. He's been sick for a long time, he's pissed on everything I like, and he's made my house smell terrible, but he was still a good cat. Wife doesn't want me to take care of him, so I'll be there in the vet's office while I pay someone else to do it, bawling like a little girl.

Not replace. You cant replace a friend. I cant stand an empty house. No wiggling tail.

You're a good man user

Replace tail with dick.
Picture you're future wife saying that

Thanks, I appreciate it. Can't say I'm looking forward to having the cat killed. Or hot mopping and bleaching away his legacy. I also don't like that he's receiving mercy via a needle and a credit card; he hates the vets and hates car rides. He loves the woods, even though he's an indoor cat (18 year old). It should be me and him going into the woods with a .45; overkill, but instantaneous and clean. My wife's cat, tho, and that's not how she wants to remember him.

Could just be a bladder issue, do you know what's wrong with him before you go slaying?

I'm surprised, yall didn't make this into a bestiality thread

Pupper is sorry for your loss

I'm sorry for your loss OP

Stay bright pupper

I dont give a fuck about you or your parasite infested faggot dog OP.
Cats or fucking kill yourself.

Read above; kidneys and thyroid are shot. We spent a little over $200 just to figure out what's wrong. Not bladder or UTI; multiple organ failure.

you doggo seems like a very cool pupper

please tell him he's a good boy

Well, here’s a dog licking an ass.

Dogs are for beta faggots anyway, I bet you could even handle an alpha cat you weenie

sorry man, that sucks hard...how old was your dog?

Rest in peace, sweet dog.

YOU CANT HANDLE THIS, FAGGOT

"Whatchu talkin' about, Willis?"

Wonder who's old enough to get it without googling.

clasic

Did you hire a professional to murder your dog?

Why try to change something you cant control when you can save another dogs life and give it a nice home?

Ya just don't disrespect people's kittehs and puppers, man. Even Sup Forums has limits.

This.

why are some people ok with euthanising their doggo but not their relatives?

If you put grandma down you go to prison.