Wanna learn how to hack FB accounts, any lead Sup Forumsros, any tips, any links...

Wanna learn how to hack FB accounts, any lead Sup Forumsros, any tips, any links? Will share the things I win from hacking other people. Please help, or should i post in some other board, newfag here
Pic unrelated ofc

Other urls found in this thread:

simple-keylogger.github.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There isn't a way to hack facebook accounts without bruteforcing or any other shit which you'd be too dumb to do

From my understanding fb security is actually really tight and bruteforcing or some type of phishing would be your only option. Not recommended.

skiddie ass punks in this fucking thread

Does anyone know a way that i can view someone's photos even if we aren't friends? A hot chick i know deleted me and i wanna go in and take her photos.

Yeah you know what you're talking about don't you? Bruteforcing surely won't get you locked out, any more infinite wisdom for us you pretentious little fucking skid faggot?

>step 1: find a strong light fixture

Yes.

Your understanding is shit and you're irresponsibly spreading misinformation

actually kys faggot

Plus if you have the app it will tell you if someone has logged in immediately. (Same on desktop version, but obviously you need to be at your PC to get the notification.)

Speaking of dumb, bruteforcing won't work, either.

This is a social engineering job. You need to get the password from another source. Phishing, other sites, etc.

>hacking Facebook accounts
For what reason? To finally feel like you have friends?

Your absolute best bet (and it's no guarantee) is to construct a convincing email from FB that takes them to a similar-looking site that asks for their password. Then you have to rely on someone being dumb enough to do this.

Whats her name? Ill friend request her and whenshe accepts, ill get them for you

You need some kind of prior knowledge of the person's personal info to get into FB in 2017. Whether that be old passwords, their email, have access to their physical machine.

You will not bruteforce your way in, and there aren't very many options. So it is a bit pointless to make this thread, and then belittle everyone who says you can't brute force. Because without their FB password or the email password, you are nothing short of fucked.

Why do you need in another person's personal page anyway? Accidentally send grandma a pic of your 2inch pee pee?

Sorry that's not an option. I've already tried that but she adds no one but people that she personally knows. It is really annoying as well cause all the other people i know who have her as a friend don't wanna let me use their facebooks.

Agreed with user here.

My point was that OP shouldn't even bother. It won't work out for him no matter what he tries unless he gets a hold of a device the bitch is already logged in on.

Make a Facebook account of someone who she is already friends with and you can get the photos of.

Make sure this person isn't like a close close friend, someone she may have known years ago or whatever. Take all of that person's photos and make a new account for "them". If their name is like John Doe make the account John Andrew Doe or something. Make sure it's their actual nickname. Try to pick someone who isn't very active on Facebook.

Now send her a friend request from this new account with that same name. Chances are she will just accept because she recognizes that person. If she digs a little deeper she will see that this "person" has all the familiar photos and stuff but no timeline. Make the status "lol, old computer broke! Stupid me can't remember my old password for Facebook, I've always just had it saved on my internet! :( Good thing Google backed up all my photos! #blessed

Or some other normie sounding shit. Chances are she will accept that as truth and accept the friend request. Don't send a message with the request, too fishy, who would send the same so story message to every one of their hundreds of friends when making a new account? People are too lazy for that.

But there is a nearly 100 percent chance she will just blindly accept the request from some "old friend" and not some creepy stalker like you.

and now you're trying to make a case like I care

you're gonna have a hard time in life, buddy

And now you're trying to make a retarded presumption about my life like I care. Good point bitch.

The accidental irony of you still responding to me is palpable. Holy shit

I'm bored at work. An meaningless argument online helps pass the time.

Do I tell him, Sup Forums?

You need a key logger, it's the only way.
Brute forcing doesn't work, don't fall for this "I know hacking" meme. Facebook will prevent too many attempts, so brute force is out the window. Either get access to their machine and hope they've saved their password for you to look it up or install spyware on there either yourself or by tricking them.

Nothing to tell.

Oh, and phishing, obviously. Simplest and most risky, as in easily traced back to you by authorities in case someone actually goes to the police over their account, you can set up a web server on your computer and port forward it through your router so people can access it (use something like XAMPP). The simply re-create either the facebook log-in or the facebook api log-in that third party websites use to link themselves to someone's facebook account. You can pretty much just download the forms from any website using this and adapt it to "work" on your phishing site. You need a domain, though. Nobody in their right mind will click some http:\\204.133.108.163\facebook link. Then again, women are pretty dumb when it comes to technology or a general sense of danger, so who knows?

There are other reasons, user... for instance, last night in conversation, I learned that my daughter has a FB folder of nude pics and vids that she only shares with her bf, who is currently deployed overseas.
>Fuck, I wish I could hack her account!

I have a FB Account Hackprogram here from Sup Forums
and it works but i don't use it

Hosting this on your machine might possibly be the dumbest suggestion I've ever heard. You can register domains and get some cloud space anonymously for like $10, register a fake real-ish-sounding domain and send the email without anything being tied back to you.

I specifically mentioned that this is easily traceable, I think any sane human being, that excludes you, would deduce that I advice him not to do so.

So XAMPP is the means of editing the the forms? Would setting up your own web server be more or less risky than using a free 3rd party hosting site?

XAMPP is a Unix based Server application that turns your computer into a web server. Of COURSE it's more risky than a third party side, because you literally act as the server. (Who would have thought somebody had to say that, oh right, this guy , fuck). You can edit the html and scripts with anything ranging from window's integrated editor to specialized IDEs like brackets or even online IDEs like jsfiddle if you feel like it (I dev HTML5 games with jsfiddle, it offers life testing and working together with other people on the same project).

Have you never opened an HTML file?
What's your experience with web development?

Exactly the point. Why would you "advice" him to do something stupid when you could "advice" him something simpler and less traceable?

Kekd

>Install key logger into her PC
>Retrieve password
>Success

I didn't advice him to do it, that's a misrepresentation at best. I told him it's the simplest way carrying a high risk. You can reasonably expect people to either conclude for themselves that there are more ways that are less risky (if there is a simplest way, there are more) and I find that anyone who has heard of the internet knows that there are web servers for rent.

Would actually be kinda interesting if one of us made a fake fb account and you guys would try to break the password using your hacking voodoo

None really. Surface level knowledge but a strong desire to learn more.

Would it be possible to utilize a Raspberry Pi and anonmyize it? What would the means of anonymizing it be if it's possible?

>I didn't advice him to do it, that's a misrepresentation at best.

It's literally your word (although the word you were looking for was "advise")

Brute forcing lol. What is this, 1999?

cartoons

Well, that's a reason I can stand behind.
But, still, user, learn about social engineering. Pretend to be Facebook and request her password or some shit.
Learn cybersecurity.
Check the /sec/threads.
Also, is the best option if she is nearby and you got physical access.
simple-keylogger.github.io/
Just don't dupe her, she requires privacy too.

Just click the hack key on the keyboard.