I'm bored so I'm willing to throw some fap fuel at you Sup Forumsitches. Recently made a sex tape with the fiancé. Moar?

I'm bored so I'm willing to throw some fap fuel at you Sup Forumsitches. Recently made a sex tape with the fiancé. Moar?

just post already

She was pushing my hand away from her head during this part lol

Interested? Anyone here? If not I'm abandoning

Shut up and post moar!

She's cute, does she have a good body?

post the vid

Does she do anal

You have any pics of her feet,ass or tits?

Sometimes I can convince her to try but I can only get the tip in before she cries like a bitch and pushes me away

I liked it a lot more a year ago when we first met. We've had a kid since then and she's gotten chubbier but I still fuck her the same. More on the way I'm getting screenshots

Thats when you say sorry dear and go balls deep

Mmm thats nice, chubby women are so sexy to me

Me too if it's the right kind of chubby. She's the short kind of chubby which is why I'm cool with it she kind of has no choice but to be plus she's hispanic

Pic I took after video stopped. Just throwing it in because you can see her big cunt better

So what do y'all think? She a keeper?

is she hispanic/asian?

She sounds pretty amazing man, she looks like she has great skin too. Hoping for a full body pic

No just beaner

For another couple of years. Then a new, tighter pussy will come calling

Hell yee

Close as I can get to full bod. Wish I had a pic of her tits for y'all. They are very big but just the right amount of big

Very very true. I already cheated anyways lol. Nice dubz

Oh my is that a back?
Least sexy picture in the fucking universe. I'd rather see her creamy log and I hate that fucking meme

Yeah man probs my least fav part of her body is her back and her pudgy stomach. But I'm not the sexiest dude in the world so I easily look past it. Pussy is pussy my man

Not really. Seen some pussy that deserved a stick of dynamite that my dick would NEVER touch.

Lol post the vid nigga

how would she feel if she knew everyone was seeing her suck dick like a common slut?

TRIPS. And that's true I of course am speaking of reasonable pussy like her lol. Nobody wants a rotten nasty bitch. Her cunt is so thick and protruding but in the most welcoming way I swear.. the skin around it almost pulls my cock inwards

Shed be super upset she's a very emotional and childish girl she would probs cry like s baby but idc

thats funny. think she'd suck another one if someone threatened to post these to her friends/fam ?

Nah she's stubborn

You sound interested in her... do a cock cum tribute and I might show her

well thats boring of her.

No nigger

She's a boring girl. I have to talk her into sucking my cock she doesn't enjoy doing it. She was gay for a while in high school I kinda think she still is sometimes. She just wants to lay and take my dick she doesn't do any of the work. I hate fuck her for it sometimes

let her fuck another girl if you get too as well. She'll be into it.

Holy fucking hell. 4 goddamn captchas to post this!?

How do I introduce that without her getting pissed tho? We've joked about it before but when I started naming girls we could do it with she shut that shit down. Maybe if I got her drunk or gave her a couple xanax..

Anyone have pics of their gf or wife to add? It's op btw

I don't know. I haven't had much else than my right hand in over three years, so I have zero advice on that.

sometimes I think she would react differently to a giant dildo. What you guys think should I go buy one? If I do I'll post in another thread tomorrow night

don't be stupid, of course we want to see that. do you know where you are?

wheres the fucking video

Oh wow a beaner fucking. So rare. I better not save these.

post the fucking video, upload it to mega.