Have you ever fucked a black girl? Is it worth the risk?

Have you ever fucked a black girl? Is it worth the risk?

I wore a condom

Yes and yes. Fucking a black woman is no more dangerous then say fuckihg the redneck that birthed OP

>the risk

Are you tryin to fuck some like cracked out hoodrat? Or some weave wearing ghetto booty? If not you'll probably be fine.

Dumbass.

Black as in both parents, or light skinned?

I am currently in a fwb situation with a light skinned girl. I got nothing and the sex is pretty fun. I don't have anything and I've used condoms and without. As long as she "look" ok, then you are too. Just stay safe and wear a condom if your gut tells you too.

Well, the problem is that 4/5 of people who have an STD don't realize it because it's either asymptomatic or has minor symptoms. So even if you meet a nice qt black girl from the suburbs, if she's fucked a nignog from the hood (lots of them have), there's a good chance she'll pass those hood diseases on to you without ever even realizing it.

Might as well fuck a rotting horse's corpse

My best friend bought one once, he told me he was fucking her ass and the condom broke. Several weeks later he was paranoid as hell about having aids but he was clean. Go for it.

Why would you commit beastiality like that? At least choose something better than a chimp, chump.

You have to go back.

It's pretty much impossible for a straight man to get HIV from having sex with a woman (unless they're sharing needles together as well). It just doesn't happen.

id fuck one of those as well

also this

Yes and yes. Black pussy is god tier.

A weave wearing ghetto booty, should i wear a condom?

Responded to white backpage girl. Show up and it's a nigger. She is hot. I say I'm leaving. She says she's sorry about the ad and will fuck for half. Says we have to use condom. Just ignore her and fuck her bare. She is visibly upset. As i cum in her i whisper in her ear. "Im cumming in you nigger" she is crying after. Stealth pick up the money as I'm getting ready to leave. She is sobbing. Leave. dgaf

Toppest kek

I'll take "things that never happened" for $200, Alex.

in college I fucked a 350+ lb black chick. when she got on top of me I thought I was going to die.....

Some of the best sex I ever had was with a big fat black bitch.

>Hey Sup Forums lets negative advertisement this

rainbowwatch.anpmech.com

Tell that to Magic Johnson

Nice trips but do we really know what Magic was doing exactly? In detail?

Not his wife, I guess