What is the comfiest drug + setting combo

what is the comfiest drug + setting combo

Psilocybin + L-theanine + Aniracetam

Exiting a hot shower to lay in a warm blanket in front of a mind-fucky movie/mellow music.

Morphine, blanket, and Nature documentaries narrated by David Attenborough.

>L-theanine + Aniracetam
>implying this has any affect on a psilocybin trip

A beer and a shot keep em coming

Dingy dive bar surrounded by old men in the early afternoon

Weed with girlfriend and hot chocolate. Try to beat that you junkie faggs

>what are supplements

Sounds lovely, do people get sleepy on morphine?

wouldn't you get TOO COMFY and fall asleep

Nothin' like high quality cyanide and a good coffin.

heroin in your bed

>Some green, some diazepam. few beers and something to watch after a hard week.
>Or like Morphine user said, Morphine and something easy going to watch.

This, I managed to do weed, good wine, nice cooking (I like to cook) and then Portal2 single player turns with my gf, nice fuck afterwards. Outside was cold. Shit comfy life exist, its just difficult to maintain

I doze off now and again, but only for short moments. The warm, comfy feelz all through your body is great.

Probably impossible for you to answer, but weed doesn't "work" for me anymore. Back a few years ago whenver I smoked it was a pleasant experience, now when i smoke it makes me feel terrible, makes me feel incredibly anxious and paranoid, heart starts racing, i.e the exact opposite of how weed should make you feel

I semi-regularly take diazepam, it's my fav drug, I try not to use it too much but probably average once every 2 weeks

Since I try to use diazepam sparingly, I don't want to "waste" a use of it by adding weed to the combo

Do you think if I took diazepam first the weed would then 'work' as it's supposed to, or would it just cancel out my chillness from the diazepam

Some weed (not too much that you're potato'd) with a small (ideally 2-4 others) group of really good friends. Share a crate of beer, cook, play games on split screen or just sit there and talk about silly stuff. Shit's wholesome as fuck.

Alternately, a medium amount of acid on your own if you're in a really good mindset, headphones and some chill music, and some beautiful outdoor scenery somewhere secluded. I sat on a hillside once and watched the sunset, then just lay there and watched the stars dance with each other. Really humbling and indescribably beautiful

Screaming high on meth and risky masturbating in public places
so comfy

valium, pizza, chocolate, vodka + movie night

Adrenochrome

Oddly enough I take the Diazepam to take the edge off the paranoia I get with green. I'm like you in that sense. 5mg's down the hatch, then I go on my merry way smoking myself silly.

I wish you all the best with it user, if you are considering morphine, be very careful. It's so easy to get used to.

Yes, they are supplements. I'm a different user but I study pharmacy professionally.

L Theanine won't have any noticable physical effect on your high, you just might notice less paranoia on the comedown and the post trip haze might be less severe. Taking it DURING won't do fuck all for you though

cheers, might give it a try tonight or the weekend

a marlboro light coated in hash oil and sitting in a light rain in the mountains of northern california

LSD and ecstasy.
You see demons and want to hug them.

All the heroin. Dilaudid is great too. Some indica. Certainly comfiest. Funnest is IV cocaine followed by IV Heroin. Or LSD followed by a xanax and some Heroin. I hate being an addict

K-pins+lots of alcohol=

Let the night take you where it will because you will be blacked out.

he said comfy, not trippy

"comfy life exist, its just difficult to maintain"
That's nice dude...

>Comfy life exists, It's just difficult to maintain

That's poetic man, I'd buy that if it was on a shirt

Adderall XR and a project you've been passionate about - working at your own pace with some chill music in the background.

it really depends on the project and what phase you're in. i've taken adderall for writing and the problem i found was i was too focused. there are many times when i'll come up with something while i'm writing, changes the whole arcs (for the better) but with that drug, nothing new comes out while i'm writing. no day dreaming. stopped using it once i realized that.

Right now I'm just chilling listening to music while trading stocks from my brokerage. I'm up and in a comfy profit so I'm just browsing Sup Forums while observing the shitshow from the crypto markets falling. Lol the alt coin owners are crying.

Heroin bed

snorting heroin + white knitted blanket + fall sun coming through large house windows in a living room with no TV
Still chasing it , minus the heroin now

nothing better than weed and whiskey. can't beat that combo when you get to that perfect point.

you can get there. :)