WAT U DOIN USA?

DON'T PROVOKE THE CHINK
rt.com/news/343499-chinese-fighter-jets-intercept-us-plane/

rt.com/usa/343703-china-us-spy-plane-intercept/

Americas war fighting doctrine since it was conceited has been
>we do what ever the fuck we want

We will fly our got damn planes where we want when we want and the cunts in non America will deal with it.

We will land, shit on your flag, bitch slap your "president", then leave with a smile on our faces.

>RT

Enjoy your nuclear war, dumbass.

Yeah we followed a similar ethos 100 year ago, problem is eventually someone comes along with a bigger stick and you get your shit slapped.

you will die with us, we will destroy the world believe it or not, im kinda scared of europe us ussr go to war everyones gonna die.

Fuck China

Good.

If there is a fucking country that deserves it it's mine. Americans have perpetuated war on others long enough, let war come to the homeland so Americans can see it first hand.

>he thinks he will be safe if the new euro caliphate from nuclear war
you're next sven

It was announced two years ago that Obama and China were going to confect a fake cold war to distract people from the economy.

>mfw when chinks go nuclear and fallout series becomes real

Only way Obama can extend his presidency is starting wars.

But bro we play for keeps these days, I don't want to frazzle in a nuclear holocaust.

well if your not going to take over the world and it looks like the west has lost its nerve then just back off

the uk and france would be hit if nukes get used and china and russia have tons of subs that can launch nukes

china spent trillions of dollars all of a sudden a few years back when they increased their military spending. from 500 bil to 5 tril national debt and the cost of labor is much lower there

I think we should. We need to convince the world we have a deathwish. That'll maybe give some more leverage.

in all likely hood, if Europe snaps and restores its glory again, the USA will be lucky to survive the next 10 years afterwards.

I would hope so, get my own set of Power Armor when the Yanks annex us.

Better buckle up then buttercup.

War is a part of man.

Good. The US needs to balkanize.

you won't outcrazy the chinaman

Yeah but we're not talking about the good ol' Deus Vult days. One greasy chimp on a console pushes the red button and we're all dead. Last time a checked muh masculinity can't stop atomic weapons.

Yeah that worked under Nixon didn't it, 'mad bomber' helped win Vietnam... oh wait.

if if if

so many ifs in this thread and none of them will come to pass. people are notoriously bad at predicting outcomes.

Not every war needs to be nuclear.

Only ones between superpowers. Also, pic related.

no, it's pretty obvious where your country is headed. spics won't be able to hold onto what you've once had. Similar thing will eventually happen in Europe, but there are 700 million whites living here, not 200.

lmao CUKCS

We're talking about USA vs. China, the chances of it going 200% nuclear is fairly high in a 'total war' scenario.

Morel of the story is let the Chinaman have his few decades in the sun.

Yeah, that would make logical sense.

We both know America won't allow that.