Sup poor faggots. I just got myself 2 pairs of new shoes you guys could not afford due to your minimum wage salary...

Sup poor faggots. I just got myself 2 pairs of new shoes you guys could not afford due to your minimum wage salary, because you'll need to buy your ramen soup and pay your crappy rent. I really feel sorry for you losers.

Other urls found in this thread:

tomford.com/austin-loafer/J0981T-BET.html?cgid=men-shoes-loafers&dwvar_J0981T-BET_color=ACE#start=18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Second pair.

Fuck off poorfaggots

enjoy your shitty faggot shoes that are only worn by ugly, unfashionable chongs

Those are some ugly ass shoes

Tio se are one of the ugliest shoes I have ever seen. How much you pay fag? 60 bucks at Macy's?

Dig the second pair fuck right off with those Louise Vuitton look-a-likes

Looks like they'll go well with your "macho leather hat"

They were 1,200 dollars you pathetic poor loser.

Wow. You have shit taste

Imagine being this much of a faggot

>Implying buying shoes make you rich

Looks like you burned those ugly ass shoes. At least have some class and buy black shoes idiot.

Jokes on you faggot I still live with my parents so I don't pay rent xD

1200 bucks for spiky sneakers and shitty two tone loafers? Fucking millenials will be the death of us all.

It has red marker on the back heels inside, you got that shit from goodwill nigga youre poor as fuck, not gtfo out of here before I bust one in your spiky ass

LOL you fuck just threw 1,200 to the trash. You really think they are worth that?

>
>They were 1,200 dollars you pathetic poor loser.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Those shoes look absolutely terrible

>unironical xD
you disgust me

but money still cant buy good taste friendo

Holy shit you have bad taste in shoes.

congratulations, now you can appear like a clown without hiring to a circus

lmao those sneakers are edgy and gay as fuck , you look like some emo turd , waring those.

color of your second pair looks like a bad case of diarrhea

LMAO

If someone gave me at least 5K i would consider wearing them for a stroll. Not otherwise. You must be truly oblivious to anything remotely called fashion to PAY for shit like that! :-o

those are tom fords. they cost about 1800 bucks

>MOMMY! DADDY! I NEED MORE MONEY TO CONVINCE MY INTERNET FRIENDS THAT I'M COOL!

And it takes a true moron to pay any amount for them. I would shoot myself rather than having someone give me those "shoes"

Tom fords that he got at goodwill you fuckin pleb.

Pathetic choice for shoes. What's your goal? Are you in bussines? If not you're a fuck!

/lgbt/

They are woman shoes. They are heels. And the two tone black brown looks like shit.

Those are some ugly shoes

You're funny, more like 18.00, you peice of shit, you sound like the offspring of genetically enhanced Mahi Mahi cutlet

Rich people don't brag about $1200 shoes. If that's really what you paid for them. If you even bought them.

Try again, and be less obvious next time.

tomford.com/austin-loafer/J0981T-BET.html?cgid=men-shoes-loafers&dwvar_J0981T-BET_color=ACE#start=18

They nearly were at the 2016 election

Just as I thought. They're knockoffs.

>implying that was close

>$1200
they look like someone took a shit on an alligator

>b-but i need overpriced shoes that don't look good so people think i'm cool!!!1!1
kill yourself faggot

I've seen all male orgies, but those faggot shoes are the gayest thing ive ever seen.

I and everyone else viewing this thread could spend the rest of our lives counting down a list of people richer than you and we'd never finish.

On top of that your shoes are gay.

money can't buy you better taste you flamboyant fag

They look like old faded out shitty versions of the ones online, if they're not just obvious knockoffs and you're retarded, I'm hoping it's a little bit of both

Awesome, now we will all know you are a flaming faggot before you open your gay mouth and tell us.

You are one sad motherfucking faggot. I cannot believe you would start a post bragging about those ugly-as-shit shoes.

>about 1800
if you just bought them, you would know the exact amount.
Also, if you're burning serious money on shoes, why not get some that actually look decent?

Your dubs are nice though.

Not to be crass, but do you have any fashion sense? You really don't need all that much money to be atleast somewhat fashionable. Forever 21, H&M, even Goodwill has some pretty nice cuts. Do you wear clothes merely for the price tag, or do you genuinely like the way they look? I'm curious.

When this isn't gay enough and you go full fag

Do you know what dubs are faggot

What a complete moron! Those shoes are worth 20 bucks! You're just paying for a ducking name. What a joke

Insight + 2

Obvious shitty bait is shitty but at least you tried. Learn from your mistakes and give her another go ya pillow biting fancy boy. You can do it!

Those shoes are ugly af..I can just tell youre a straight up faggot

Sup. Ow gret. Good fo ya m8

Nigga you could have a bought a shit ton of weed for that amount. Fuck off normie cuck.

They look like cheap shitty Chinese knock offs.
The other pair also looks shit, go fuck yourself, I hope you get mugged by Tyrone and shot for your shoes

Even the Internet hates him

Lol trying to appear like you have some cash and using Google pics...

Louboutin lol get outta here with that Ching Chong hype shit, I'm on these Y-3 mira boots