Lil Ugly Mane

How does Sup Forums feel about Lil Ugly Mane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j-1zG-r7f6Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xtaZRbMye4c
youtube.com/watch?v=igrAv6fLyC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only downloaded Mista Thug Isolation recently and I've listened to it nearly every day since.

best hip-hop producer and personality of the 2010s for sure

i like him a lot

My favorite rapper/producer ever.

He's great. Third Side of Tape is the hip hop Soundtracks. Slugs is one of my favorite hip hop songs.

He's great. Some of the songs off Third Side sound straight out of a J Dilla album. Not a big fan of his rap style on Mista Thug.

Remember when Mista Thug Isolation was blowing up and everyone thought he was black.

he's not black?

he must at least be a quadroon

Don't care

fucking love the guy, the music, and the a e s t h e t i c s

Rap diety

He's the only dude how has successfully done the "metal underground rap" bullshit. Vgood.

youtu.be/j-1zG-r7f6Y
THE OTHER SIDE WHEN

His production is great, but his rapping is w/e

he's an incredibly talented producer and writer, and one of the most genuine figures in underground hip hop. Mista thug isolation is good but I think it overshadows all of his other work which is much better imo

not even a little bit

Wow, he's actually super cute.

yes, I wish I had a bf this qt

I have a hubby and several bfs (poly) but always happy to expand my harem.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xtaZRbMye4c
So it seems that Bedwetter 2 its coming soon. Also he looks less suicidal lately too

can I be your bf? no homo tho

Oh, it would definitely be homo. I'm gay as hecc.

Ugly Mane stay harder than an oak trunk
You could fuck around, swear to God you get your throat cut

MTI and Oblivion Access are amazing, so are his Side of Tape albums. I'm dying to hear more music from him.

God, look how fucken hot he is.

I wanna kiss his wee wee

hmmmmmmmmmm

anyone know if hes a jew btw bc he sure looks like 1 + it would explain why his verses are so good

anyone got that video whre he pull out his dick during noise set and its like 2 inches or summin

Who started this photo trend? SGP, Rocky or LUM?

I do want to see his dick.

great producer. hope he gets all the help he needs in regards to his mental health :/

well I'm pretty sure the LUM pics are more recent so not him

I think the ASAP pic and that pic are probably from the same shoot so both of them

I second this

outkast

Sup Forums, you failed to protect that smile.....

he shuld stop biting his fingernails

only popular here because of viral marketing

memerap is nu-male trash. he has good taste in metal though if he's not just wearing the shirt to look cool

shut the fuck up bitch nigga

>trying to sound black

do you hate your life?

not at all

but you didn't get dubs, dick fluffer

That was some shitty viral marketing then. He burnt out before he became mainstream.

well yeah, it's not like had some marketing firm shilling his shit for him like if he was on a major label, he just spammed it here himself

you sound underage

Isn't he bringing back that MTI sound and aesthetic? I remember someone posted a video a month or so ago showing off a new LUM track.

I thought he quit because he went insane or some shit

He said that shit before OA came out. I didn't believe it at the time and still don't because of that facebook video was talking about, Flick Your Tongue album and the up coming Secret Circle project.

Uneven Compromise is the greatest hip hop song of all time, no argument

man wearing a helmet and Slugs also belong in that conversation, I'd put them in the top 100 or even 50 hip hop songs for sure

Third Side of Tape is hip hop's Soundtracks for the Blind

Honestly, I can go on praising this man for hours
LUM is a legend and one of hip hop's true artists

The rap game doesn't deserve LUM

>cultural appropriation XD
fuck off i used to like that shit when i was 16 now i cant listen to it without being reminded of colonialism, slavery, genocide, and stolen culture.

This

Fuck that
Post-MTI LUM >>>>>>>>> MTI LUM

>I like bad noise

>colonialism, slavery, genocide
damn I had no idea LUM did all of that by himself

Hyped for his project with Wiki and Antwon, wish they would just release it already, the singles have been good but I want the whole thing.

Rap music is not for fags, especially not gangsta rap

What is with all the fags here?

All his best work is post-mti
fight me nigga

Third side of the tape is overrated. The electronic tracks are garbage and the good traks don't last long enough. And what is with that snort at the beginning? I don't want to hear that

Gladly

In 10 years Oblivion Access will be hailed as an underlooked classic.
Nothing will top that fucking production.

>underlooked

That album hasn't been discussed since it's release, don't act like everyone praises it like MTI.

underlooked isn't a word

It must just be in my circle of friends then. We always put on Oblivion Access and suck each other's dicks.

the two best things he's ever done are the 2012 side projects

Uneven Compromise
and
On Doing an Evil Deed Blues

where do you people come up with these opinions. its like you've never listened to any music before

you're not the arbiter of taste you know that

Uneven Compromise isn't a song you dip

Magnus Opus incoming:

youtube.com/watch?v=igrAv6fLyC0