Femanon here, i respect the brutally honest men here which is why im asking this here

Femanon here, i respect the brutally honest men here which is why im asking this here.

I love my boyfriend so much but im not ready for a relationship due to certain reasons. Is it shitty to try and make it work with him? If it were you would you want your girlfriend to try and push through and see if its just her being dumb as fuck

Yes i would want her to push through and lean on me for support, because thats what a relationship is.

Fuck it why not, what's the worst that could happen? You'll either make it work, or it might not work, you either stay together, or you both move on. Can't hurt to try, the brain is a evil bastard. This is coming from a married man in the Military who is gone a lot and I've been in a similar situation. Best of luck user

Femanon you there

>Hey Sup Forums lets negative advertisement this

rainbowwatch.anpmech.com

Fake and gay

Timestamp and tits or gtfo.

Fuck no, id want my "chick" to end it cause your wasting this dudes time being a dumb cunt. Theres other pussy out there with less baggage. Youd be doing him a favor.

shut the fuck up you cow
you dont even deserve a boyfriend

Gay and gayer, go neckbeard somewhere else you two

Time stamp your whore-udders and post them here for us to jack off to before we give you input.

What do you mean
>My chick
Your a fucking virgin neckbeard

Edgy.
The baggage does not really matter if he loves her.
And maybe the dude is not a player (like all of us) and can't find a new pussy that easy.

Lol... sorry, virgin neckbeards would stay in a shitty relationship cause they are too scared to find a better more healthy relationship. If thats what you want. Im a 32 year old dude that looks 25 and fucks 18-25 year olds on a pretty regular basis. I couldnt be in a relationship with any of them cause i honestly cannot stand listening to what they have to say. Theyre so fucked up in the head and society does this to them. Treat girls like dirt and they stick to u like mud.

>Femanon here

Hey faggots. It isn't.

>like all of us
Bitch you're a virgin
No fantasy life for you faggot

>fucks 18-25 year olds on a pretty regular basis.

Like how regularly, would you say?

You're not ready for a relationship because you don't really love your boyfriend, you just convinced yourself you love what he provides for you but you don't love him. You're just going to be a cheating whore and ruin his life after you find the guy you immediately see and pussy gets wet over that all of a sudden you are ready for a relationship with.

Well i have one chick that is more regular. Shes the chick i call up and bang about once a week. And then theres a chick at work that im about to bone, another chick from Subway that i was fucking like everyday for a few weeks cause she was fighting with her bf. She started getting clingy. So i stopped seeing her. And then i have a stoner chick that comes over and drinks and then we bang. I dont know bro. I bang like 1-3 times a week. Sometimes 0 times a week depending on work and life. The thing im getting at is, when ur not obsessed with sex or relationahips they come to you. Youre constantly practicing at being a healthy individual that is happy with himself. It attracts chicks attached or unattached because being the master of your realm makes chicks deapise their bitch made bfs who go out and buy tampons for them.

Stop playing with his feelings you evil bitch yoh know rather ypu want a relationship or not

>all newfags

>the Game
The whole thread just won

Newfagg

If "not ready for a relationship" means "I wanna fuck other dudes" just leave the poor man alone, OP. If you mean you have some trauma, go for it and you can work through it together.