Is anonymous ded?

Is anonymous ded?

Yup

Yes

ya

Jo

How about reviving that shit and cleaning Sup Forums, stormfront and trumps twitter? Who here with me?

>is you new?
Yes
Ever since newfags learned to screech reeeeeeeeeeeee nypa anytime anyone proposed a raid for keks.

Shouldn't be but it is :(

As ironic as it may seem i've seen some people on twitter (i believe) posing as anonymous and doing exactly that.

Can't be. I see YouTube videos all the time. Lol

YouTube too

>newfags
Did you mean: faggots?

Yeah, lets rev up the ol internet hate machine to fight some ebil natsees.
>fucking newfags have no idea what anonymouse was about.

Yes.

Kek says yes

But its irrelevant shit about “muh earth and planet“. Doing videos is nothing lulzworthy enough. It has to be on NBC.

Jawohl.

Well we fucked up scientology, the fagtists and some arabs later on. All for the lulz.

Also we need the other oldfags

Chanology was the begining of the end. Anonymoose went to shit when it stopped being about lulz and started being about muh cause.

Noone is into hacking, boting and doxing of public figures anymore. The laws are draconic and noone feels like going to prison for the lulz.

>Hey Sup Forums you know this store?

No shit. I don't give a damn about silly internet nazi larpers, hell I'm mostly on pol these days because the current state of b is just sad, but I'll fuck with them for a laugh. But try to organise shit and it's all nypa bitching because fags can't be bothered to stop fapping to traps long enough to organize anything.

Maybe its different outside of america

Anonymous died along time ago

Anonymous was never alive. Its a fairytale that oldfags tell newfags like santa claus or the tooth fairy. You can put on the v for vendetta mask and make a youtube video in your basement about social justice but its not what anonymous is because anonymous is and always was just a joke, please refer to the rules of the internet NYPA

I just want the public news to stop whining about them, thats all.

FBI suck my cock

Lol it hurts to know santa clause isnt real doesnt it? Isnt it also sad knowing that there isnt some shadowy group of sjw's hacking into the computers of people you hate?

Breddy much, the average skill level of gay fox mask wearing fags was using LOIC.

they went dark as to not be associated with us clowns anymore, their still out there under a different name, dont try to find them, they dont want to be found.

Sounds mysterious af

>implying sjws have any technical skills

VV€ @l^E $7!11 #3l^3

>
>>Hey Sup Forums you know this store?
Hi what is your motive behind this

I see

Kek'd. I like to write nonsense on the interwebs too m9.

Yout can't kill an idea

You can put a bullet through my head but never kill a word I said

Youre totally not 16 and new haha

By all means

nice argument you autistic waste of life

Kill yourself, both of you

Oh shit niggah you caught me. Sheeeeit, guess I better get back to class.

Oh my, you seem a little triggered bud. You gonna be ok?

po mor kar ka dek pse thu jo

ITT:
Newfags calling newfags pretending to be oldfags newfags