Discuss politics and policies of the party

>Google Group
plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112798935945121455341

>Platform
docs.google.com/document/d/1sJWjzLABvd81yxLDSj2MLwxUedF-XaNSLNh7706q5u4/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow your party is for open borders, socialized medicine and free trade...
>>>/Out/
>>>/Trash/
>>>/Reddit/

Did you not read the platform?

self bump

OH BABY THIS IS SOME DANK SHIT RIGHT HERE!!!

10/10 flag

looks like my state's flag

Tennessee flag is best flag

should we have welfare for elderly?

Maybe as a charity but no taxes should be used

Make sure to make suggestions for the platform

so we should encourage the old way with elderly, where they live with the family?

Possibly, if the family can actually afford to maintain the elderly person.

that's what I'm worried about. What happens if they can't? with no welfare, and the inability to work, what will the elderly do? how will they provide if their families don't?

If the family cannot afford to actually house and feed the person, I guess they could go to a Elderly Center that is privately own rather than government controlled, problem is, I don't know how a thing like that could make money.

Can we edit or discus this platform thing?

You need to be a member in order to edit and stuff like that

that's the point of these threads.

Ah, well looking at the google doc right now it seems like we also need to sort out our stance on the interpretation of the constitution.

I believe the constitution should stay as it is and not be changed, this platform can only improve upon the constitution, plus, this party also is in Canada, so it could also be applied there to.

>The National Capitalist Manifesto -Part 1
>Part 1
Where's part 2 and others?

No, you misunderstand what I am meaning. I am askign if we want to go with a strict constructionist view, a "living document" view, or something that is in the middle. I believe that the constitution is good right now, but some change might need to be made in reagrds to money in politics. Since citizens untied was a disaster for politics in general(well maybe, but lets just run off that assumption), but it made sense constitutionally. So to change the effect of it the only way not to jeporadize the power of the consitution and the rights it bestows is to amend it.

Also can the mod of the google group add me

It's being worked on, going to be 60 pages

What do you think of the idea of replacing the minimum wage with a wage subsidy? It would have the positive effect of reducing poverty, without the negative impact on employment that the minimum wage has.

Define wage subsidy

I agree that it should be viewed "living document", but interpretations of it can vary from person to person, I believe the constitution should, as you put it, be interpreted as it is, in order to avoid further discussion on what "free speech" should cover and other issues still being discussed.

60 pages? Very interesting.

It'll take awhile :P

Ok that sounds similar to what I'm thinking. We cant go full Scalia, but we also cant go full Ginsberg. Also I believe something that should be changed about how we structure the platform is the separation of immigration issues from border security. Also who controls all the edits to platform document?

One member, keks, is currently writing the manifesto and platforms, he is currently in control of most of the docs, but he discusses topics with all members and mods, so a popular vote is decided upon topics.

Euthanasia

>national capitalism
Isn't this just recreating fascism?

Thats stupid. It destroys the incentive for those who are middle aged to invest in society rather than just cash out all the wealth the second they can.

we changed the name, just ignore the name on the platform. We are more closely related to Libertarian Capitalism with some restrictions.

Feel free to join the community if you would like to have further discussions with actual members.

OP, you are a faggot and your flag is all retarded.

People who are employed but have low wage jobs would receive supplementary money from the government.

Hmm, maybe. I wish we were at a point where UBI was possible. Maybe it would be best to roll with minimum wage until UBI is a posibillity and will become an economic positive.

Ok. Anyway, if you're libertarian leaning, there is no good reason to have hard drugs be illegal, aside from misguided moralizing. If anything, drugs need to be legal in every country in NA/SA. Many low-IQ immigrants from South America are trying to escape to America because their countries are borderline-warzones due to the illegal drug trade. There is evidence from, for instance, Portugal, that decriminalization has a very small effect on drug use, compared to the externalities of the drug trade this is an acceptable price.

I stand corrected

We have discussed this with in the group, we do believe drugs should be legal, because we believe the incentive to actually do drugs will decrease over time. This is quite a old platform, so don't take everything as fact.