I have a tremendous amount of respect our President as he endures the relentless onslaught of slanted stories...

I have a tremendous amount of respect our President as he endures the relentless onslaught of slanted stories, censorship, and outright lies thrown at him by the media. I have never had so much sympathy for a leader as I do for Trump. When the swamp is drained, and the grip of the elite loosens on their propaganda outlets, their power, their assets, the shadow government will vanish beneath the golden light of justice. What will become of the sniveling and cowardice traitors, and what will become of our glorious country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_sSxre-1nA
youtube.com/watch?v=6er1hO3EN4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Greatness, freedom, unity.

God bless Trump

if you're white sure

Take a look at the stock market friend. Prosperity awaits us all.

> cowardice traitors
There is just that sweet taste of irony when a Trumpist loyal to his russian overlord, calling Americans Traitors.

God Bless Donald Trump and all those who voted for him.

Do you have any proof of your accusations? See "slanted stories, censorship, outright lies"
Have a good day and try not to watch too much CNN.

Please you faggots think Hillary murders children for breakfast with zero proof. And that Breitbard is considered "News".

This. My retirement plan and stocks have almost doubled since trump has been in office. It shows how the markets respond once a strong leader finally get's into the White House.

>implying Russia is the enemy
youtube.com/watch?v=r_sSxre-1nA

Putin is White AND he also isn't tying to niggerize me..... how is he the bad guy again?

Say what you want about the dude on the right, at least he isn't a basic bitch.

Btw both candidates are shit and anyone who thinks otherwise is a sheep.

>shills ever having proofs

kek

But you don't know me user. You think you know me. Have you put me in your "Basket of Deplorables"? I am an honest and reasonable man, and who has you convinced that I am otherwise?

> confirmed Traitor

breitbart lost a little bit of credibility due to steve bannon resignation but still more reliable than any news network like cnn or nbc.

Fine i play.
Why do you think Comey was fired?

>slanted stories, censorship, and outright lies

Unfortunately, one of the biggest problems we have right now is the liberal media that are always trying to tell libdums how to think. They have created enough imbeciles that would re-elect a failure like Obama.

those stories are all true. if they were fake he'd sue them. the only fake stories are coming from his twitter and bannon's breitbart

He allowed himself to be controlled by the popular media, among others. Trump himself takes a stance against this, as he is a man of integrity. If you have integrity you do not exonerate a suspect before you finish the investigation. It takes a greater man, greater values, to occupy Comey's position in a time like this.

that' not doubled. he promised a 4-6% economy growth and we're barely at 3%. if his carrier deal showed anything, it's that he props up companies on false hopes that will eventually fail regardless

putins a homo

hillary would have been a better presdient than her husband. anyone who tells you otherwise lied to you

breitbart is lower than the national enquirer

hahahahaha

There's no proof because there's been no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. The entire Russian thing is because these lefty brainlets can't accept the fact that they lost the election, so they keep making up excuses. Their favorite excuse is that the "Russians" somehow "hacked" the election yet they can't produce a scrap of evidence of this ever happening.

It's glorious watching them lose their minds over it lol

Truth
Resolve
Unity
Mastery
Perseverance

Yep keep on milking the idea that Hillary is evil and she's the problem, YOU DO THAT REPULICUCKS

>Their favorite excuse is that the "Russians" somehow "hacked" the election yet they can't produce a scrap of evidence of this ever happening.
What are 3 million illegal immigrant voters?

>those stories are all true.

Found the CNN viewer lol

yeah see, i don't know you, yet i know already everything about you i need to know.

>Trump is a man of integrity
He literally flip flopped on every single topic.

Any media outlet is more reliable than CNN to be fair, that's not much of an accolade for Breitbart

"if they were fake he'd sue them"
Are you new to the world?
Show me where Obama sued everyone over his birth certificate.
Many such examples.

To shorten your statement....just write "I'm an idiot"

Sure, buzzfeed

Trump: 3 million illegal voters voted for Hillary

Trump: I saw 3000 Muslims celebrating 9/11.

Trump: I fired Comey because of the Russia Investigation

I thought the Trump meme was done

That's quitter cucktalk. Did you post it in between watching your girl get railed?

>failing to gunsperg successfully is dishonesty equivalent to claiming your opponent molests children in a basement that doesn't exist
Sup Forumsak escaped containment board

Like Texans and Floridians right? I don't think god loves you right now....

>loads of verifiable evidence against Hillary
She dindu nuffin
>not a single spec of evidence for Russian hack, only allegations
OMG RUSSIANS HAXXORD OUR ELECTION AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME YOU'RE A RETARDED REPUBLICUCK OMG

I like Trump a lot +bh.

>I have a tremendous amount of respect our President

Well there's your problem. Go get your personality disorder diagnosed and then the healing process can begin.

Nice caps lock, junior.

>Pretending to have examined the evidence or lack thereof
keep on peding, magapede

Nice argument. 10/10.

> zero evidence against Hillary after multiple Hearings, ordered by Republicans to hurt her Career

> Every Trump Aide pledges the 5th as he doesn't want to be put in Jail

Meanwhile Trump is pracitizing his Pardones, Presidents usually wait till the end of their term for pardons, but he knows he doesnt have that much time.

>Shareblue shilling as always
SAGE

>>examines the lack of something that would be plastered all over the news since November if it existed.
That sure was easy, retard

Or that your opponent raped a 13 year old girl. Still no conviction there.

Everyone knows that was trumps doing. Try again

>Not understanding the role and function of intelligence services, The Post

This. If there was actually anything to any of these allegations Trump would already be out the door. The MSM and several intelligence agencies have been up his ass since day 1 and none can put forth any hard proof of collusion. I'm loving every second of the snowflake pain and suffering from this, it literally warms my heart :^)

> claims there are verifiable evidence against Hillary

>can't post a single verifiable fact.

You REALLY need to go back, at least Putin isn't a subhuman

> What is a Grand Jury
No im sure youre right nothing is happening.

better start learning russian then, we kick you out with Trump.
At least you can follow your dear leader

>>muh 17 agencies were convinced since November which implies they've seen evidence yet there's no evidence to show you yet because we have to investigate more. ;(

>kick me out
lol uhm no sweetie, you're going back
youtube.com/watch?v=6er1hO3EN4k

>Trump: I saw 3000 Muslims celebrating 9/11.
Which CNN reported shortly after 9/11 happened? Funny how they forgot they did that

why would they show YOU evidence?
Makes no sense. The Evidence will only be brought up if it comes to a Trial. The FBI is not known to just throw around Information they have.

Commie retards are easily baited TBH, much like liberal retards, viewing these brainlets butthurt levels max out is entertaining to say the least..

AHAHAHAHA. So Obamas leftover stooges are withholding information that could lead to Trumps impeachment? Tell me more.

kek, saved

To be honest, regardless of how you feel about his presidency thus far, he's had to put up with so much more shit than the last few presidents in just a few months in office.

Personally, I think he's doing great considering the current political climate of BAWWing and focus on identity over growth and prosperity for our nation over others.

So yes, infinite respect to the man just for being able to put up with it all and not call it quits early, something I'm confident most of us couldn't do.

Not withholding information. As long as the Grand Jury works. Nobody who works with it, or is testifying is not allowed to talk about it.

I mean i get youre retarded but thats just normal Law.
If you have any other retarded questions im here. But please try to ask less retarded.

They will fail like they ALWAYS do, and it will be delicious as usual.
>pic related

You guys actually think some rich faggot from a rich family struggled or rose from the bottom. My God you are all fucking retarded.

Agreed. There is no evidence that would suggest that Russia interfered. I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm saying whoever says it happened doesn't have a single shred of evidence to support that claim. It's undoubtedly in Russia's interest that Trump won, but it's pretty much in all of the world's interest that Clinton lost, so there's not much that one could extrapolate from there.

More than that. Obummer himself told an illegal that illegals should go vote and they did. It's estimated between 3-5 million illegals voted, that doesn't even count the dead people or double voters.

>when the swamp is drained
Oooo lololololololol
Keep dreaming loser. You shills remind me of all the Obama hope change faggots.

Holy fuck your retarded

Around 10-25 millions Russian voted for Trump. It is estimated between 3-5 million russians voted directly, that doesn't even count the dead people or double voters.

True, a weak usa is great for the world

>Holy fuck your retarded
>your

Gotta post this on Sup Forums because you're a fat white neckbeard and no one cares what you say otherwise.

>it's pretty much in all of the world's interest that Clinton lost

I couldn't agree more. Everyone that voted for Killary is scum and should be horsewhipped in public because they have no concern for the future of the world and its people. We'd have WW3 on our hands under that warmongerer.

Utter nonsense

So they are collecting evidence on Trump they just can't tell us what it is? That's fine! Show me the article that says anything about them having evidence!
Oh wait.

damn straight

>left wing ideology is highly hypocritical and inconsistent faggotry that constantly pulls shit out of its ass

who'd have thought

Even if i showed you the articles you would cry fake news. But no matter how much in denial and how retarded you are. That a Grand Jury was openend on this case is a clear way of this Investigation going on the criminal trail. And the amount of 5th pledges from his Aides, point to a clear pathway for a Trial.

I have no problem with you being stupid, and getting your news from Breitshit. But please dont ask around on Sup Forums if you really want to find out what a Grand Jury is and why one was started. Dont read The_Donald and actually Look up real news. Which of course can be inaccurate too, but if you find multiple sources reporting the same things, you can get closer to the correct information.

Fake news.

This user gets it

>There is evidence!
>b-but they're still investigating... because of the evidence..

lmfao

haha knew it. Just autistic "fake news" screeching.
Im out trumpfags.

What articles? Some more liberal fake news sources? You need concrete proof to say you're sure of this or that. Anything is possible, but the only honest thing we can say is we don't know.
The reason people call it a fake narrative is because the media portrays it as borderline fact without any proof.

You heard it here first, folks. There's evidence against Trump colluding with Russia! (There isn't)

>Cannot provide proof
>Gets triggered
>Ragequits

kek

>continues to provide zero proof

Who is producing imbeciles like you, you liberal cocksucker. LMAO

what did she do?

> Libertarian Reporting In!!!

What gets me is basic bitch conservatives... they suckle the teet of the establishment ideals and don't get why Trump won.