Trudeau

I'll admit, I never heard him speak before.

I just saw the images and memes portraying him as a giant leftist cuckold.

This was on my news feed about him elbowing a woman, so I figured I would check it out.

>He talks like a female
>Has a lisp

How can you get elected being such a feminine male?

youtube.com/watch?v=NAiqO-sFpeE

>youtube comments
>canadian liberals calling the woman who got elbowed and on camera with a face in pain as a stupid bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GdslyLYnisA
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=8pkO6XrvyDg
youtube.com/watch?v=tdyDXXTK7IA
reuters.com/article/us-canada-trudeau-apology-idUSKCN0YA34Y
youtube.com/watch?v=P6D3RNsRqpI
youtube.com/watch?v=LE16yS_n9HE&ab_channel=JasonIlagan
youtube.com/watch?v=BvjwnRQAeoU&ab_channel=BallsyFraulsy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I aphologise

>that sikh

>physically came in contact
>if anyone feels impacted

jesus weedman

>uh
1 word

>uh
1 word

>uh
1 word

Great leader.

I hate Trudeau, but she barely got hit
what a whore

>He talks like a female
>Has a lisp
>Faggot
you mean hes Canadian?

He is like your typical Anglo Canadian, yes

With so many women of course the order will go to shit. Our house of commons has an allocated time slot for this kind of petty crap

bacause... it's 2016?

To be fair, Elizabeth May was actually the only one who spoke in favour of national sovereignty in the last election

Friendly reminder you guys voted a black man in, twice.

At least our leader is white.

>"I uh, apologize for uh uh the uh conduct that uh um uhhhhhhhh ummmmmm t-that I ummm.... um sorry um uh uhmmmmmmmmmm."

>"I uh would like to uh ask um Putin that he uh... maybe not uh, invade our uh um n-n-northern t-t-t-t-t-territory and we um will um respond uh with ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm the full might of Can-Canada's military uh might."

According to the one-drop rule, he's our first non-white leader

trudeau died in a skiing accident years ago. they transplanted his face and hands to a woman who received hormone therapy to pretend to be him for the sake of taking over the canadian government

they got the idea from that old movie face off which became medically plausible just 1 year prior to le weed man dying with the first ever face and hands transplant

Agree, but Obama talks and resembles a man.

Bunch of fucking clowns. It's all so petty, the parties are all just posturing themselves. You can feel Mulcair light up as he sees it go down
>this is my chance!
then he gets super fucking pissed! How dare you!
I shouldn't be surprised that Trudeau is all shaken because of it. He's spent all his time training how to avoid and twist serious questions, something like this comes up and he can't deal.

Its more common than you think with our political speakers. They do not have very good public speaking skills.

Still waiting for him to tell us what really happened to the town that burned down.

youtube.com/watch?v=GdslyLYnisA

Oh yeah he has a lisp. That's kinda cute.

t. Gay

i hope he fucks up so bad that everyone votes conservative for eternity

Weedman is really fumbling over his words and almost trembling when he apologizes. What a pussy kek. At the slightest whiff of physical confrontation (from Mulcair) he wets himself.

God Canadians are pathetic.

Trudeau did nothing wrong here

Anglo politics are pathetic though

this fucker can barely speak English

how the fuck was he elected?

I think Drama teacher is an incompetent fariy,

but this is just some moron NDP (SJW party) strong womyn who was blocking house proceedings (against the rules, like children) and the Prime minister bumped into her and now she is cashing in on the outrage industry

this is pathetic, NDP is a total joke

Elizabeth May is an absolute madman, if only she wasn't in the fucking Green party

When he rehearses it and have every staged like a movie, he puts on a good show. Remember, he was a Drama class teacher. Drama is all about playing pretend.

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

You might say he's "flaming" gay

That's politics, fight SJW bullshit with SJW bullshit.

It's also against the rules to place your hands on someone and drag them around like a little kid. She should have let them fuck around all they wanted, makes them look more unprofessional but less unprofessional than physically dragging someone across the floor when you're the leader of the country.

I actually checked the Green party website after that one debate where the TPP came up and she was the only one opposed. If it didn't have the cucked immigration shit (retarded for a supposedly GREEN party, tee bee aich) they would've had my vote

As it is, I didn't vote

I love how the woman in the back keeps laughing. This is some straight up cringe.

what a gay cunt

No one here would say that to his face though. Talk shit get hit and he proved that yesterday when he cleared out 5 or so cucks and elbowed a whore in the chest.

Heavily overreacting cunt should be fired.

I want to see a fight where you're only allowed to throw elbows.

This is how real politicians speak, with truths and facts. So glad I voted for Brian. Notley gets BTFO and lies and uh and evades and uh and attacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=8pkO6XrvyDg

>Leaders of the nation
>Can't even navigate an open area

We aren't going to make it.

holy shit is that real?

every Green party on earth is 10% good ideas, 90% anti-western watermelon virtue signalling
I actually did vote Green because Elizabeth May is the only federal leader I have any respect for and I knew they couldn't win so I'd be safe from the consequences of my actions

He used his elbow to violently molest an unarmed woman and punch her in her titty. Pretty sure this counts as rape!

>Clapping in parliament
youtube.com/watch?v=tdyDXXTK7IA

Absolutely disgusting.

if he crossed over to the Liberal side of the aisle Hulkdeau woulda piledrived him

Yes, it was for the lead up to his election. Unlike your system, we barely get a chance to see rallies or speakings in public and only what they deem acceptable to show on TV. We don't even have a polling system so we won't know who is in favour. Its just by name, popularity and who we feel may be best party to lead. Its not the person we vote in, its the party.

AhpHOHlogise

Seriously, fucking leafs. How can anyone take them seriously

who is the qt 3.14 in red?

At least Obama is a competent speaker

that chick on the left though is wetter than the amazon rain forest and ready to suck that gay fellas penis at the drop of a hat.

In our parliament you make noise.

>conservatives block person from getting through
>weedman pulls person through
>waaaah i'm so upset, he nudged me

Are Canadian conservatives really this weak?

Trys to be a gentleman.
Gets portrayed as supreme gentleman.

Its a staged clip, they probably done it again and again and again until Justin was satisfied with how he looked like on camera.

You've posted this at least half a dozen times since yesterday and all I have to say is LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY YOU SENILE OLD FUCK.

>anglo
Nice try QIDF

Well he's manly enough to grab a nigga by the arm and elbow another over Parliament tricks
reuters.com/article/us-canada-trudeau-apology-idUSKCN0YA34Y

We do in our, but we don't clap because we're not savage leafs.

youtube.com/watch?v=P6D3RNsRqpI

are canadians just naturally low confidence speakers?

>By having 6 million cucks and liberals in one city. That's Toronto, not mention the hundreds of thousands of like minded cucks and liberals in the neighboring cities. Plus all the wasted votes the NDP got, so that's how you with with 39%

I thought Obama was stilted and unnatural until this faggot came along. They say he was a drama teacher, evidently not a very good one.

>Canada's military might

it was the NDP blocking him
the Rebel got butt blasted because he touched a Conservative

this.
are you guys literally retarded?
this is why i love anglo politics
youtube.com/watch?v=LE16yS_n9HE&ab_channel=JasonIlagan
youtube.com/watch?v=BvjwnRQAeoU&ab_channel=BallsyFraulsy

>blocked

Just go around the other side. These people are so useless they can't even walk without chimping out.

Justin "Threau Them Beaus" Trudeau?

WORLD STAR
WORRRRRLDDDSTAARRRR !!!

worldstarhiphop baby, we in here in ottowa holdin it down with the p minister, holla at us we run dis shit

>we do not want to be the house of commons for some country that other countries watch on CNN and wonders what's become of us
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllel

why is the ndp trying to block the vote?

first time I heard him talk is when he was wrongly mansplaining "quantum computing" to some dumb niggers, I wanted to punch that smug smile off his stupid face so fucking much.

>memes are true, memes are always true.

THE WORLD NEEDS TRUMP
NOW MORE THAN EVER

I-i-i-i-i-i would h-have to agree.

Because Harper incited immense amounts of asspain from the Canadian left by virtue of simply being a conservative in power and existing.

So the left started this big panic campaign during the last election to get Harper out of office. The NDP basically told constituents to vote for liberals over themselves to ensure the left leaning candidate with the "best chance" wins. Of course, nobody paid attention to the fact that this candidate was a gigantic blithering idiot.

>He talks like a female
>Has a lisp

>I look for opportunities, uh, to make amenttths directly to the member
I'm sure this wouldn't be Justin's first time dealing with an angry member.

If we pretended to be offended leftists we could probably hound him into stepping down. The left is inherently weak, we should use their tactics to destroy them once and for all.

Trudeau is in the closet.
Barely in the closet, just enough so he can be Prime Minister.

Holy shit that video. He manhandled that conservative manlet and elbowed that dumb whore. Didn't know he was such a boss tbqh.

I uh apologize uh if uh anyone uh was uh impacted uh.....

Holy shit this cuck is worse than Obama.

Why didn't that guy just walk around?

fuck you
let's see you try to read a speech in parliament while high as fuck

no
they got the idea from ontario

I wonder what his sober speeches are like.

My fellow canadians

HOLY FUCK THE WALLS ARE BREATHING I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE WAAAAAAAAT

Because he needs daddy Trudeau to walk him out.

Cruz is terrible in his own way

My fellow Canadians...
*stares blankly for 45 seconds*
Um...
*gets mesmerized by own hand*
Uh...
*closes eyes and breathes deeply*
I think um...
*breaths in own saliva and starts coughing uncontrollably*
Like uh...
*loses train of thought to rustling paper*
I think that uh uh...
*loses balance and stumbles*
Um okay I...
*gets paranoid and looks around room for potential danger*
Thank you.
*sits down but misses edge of chair and falls*

That prime minister should be impeached for acting like that.

Elbowing someone is so rude it's anti-Canadian.

>yfw the left is eating itself, starting with weedman
What was that he said, that even accidentally hitting a woman is unforgivable to him as a feminist?

*entire house of commons claps*

Why does politics seem like a joke?

JUST

I admittedly sometimes get tired of the DUDE LEAF LMAO jokes here, but our government deserves every bit of mockery it gets for this nonsense. Nobody involved comes out looking competent.

British countries have the most degenerate form of government. Be civilized you fucking cucks

ITS CANADA!!! Holy FUCK

is like a canadian obama
uh eh ahh uhhh ahhh uhh uhmmm

He was a fucking what? Jeezus Canacuk, get your shit together. Having said that, your women are much hotter than ours, so I'm going to emigrate to Leafland to make some children soon.

We're not a British country

Jr is such a pussy, total embarassment

"He's such a great speaker, so smart too!"
-Le Liberal Press