Legalize Cannabis worldwide?

Legalize Cannabis worldwide?
Pros?
Cons?

pro: medical use

DUDE

Pro: Save money due to less prisoners

cons/pros less money to circulate in the US economy due to how the prison system here works

Cons: everybody will be stupid, and crime rates will be up if people start killing for it

Cons: It funds terrorism.

Cancer rates will skyrocket.

Black markets will skyrocket.

Crime will skyrocket.

Global production will grind to a halt.

Cons: generations of idiots

Pros: everyone will be stoned.

Cons: everyone will be stoned.

that is a stupid fucking excuse.
If you prefer to take this excuse, talk about it in a correct context.
At this point fags like you, desiring some fine high time, are preventing legalization for medical use.

well then
pros: less fags like you, no more stoners in prison

Pros:
Noice tax revenue
A more generally relaxed public
Shaft pharm and alcohol companies
Fucks over cartels
Cheaper paper, clothing and rope
A more natural medicine

Cons:
A rise in some mental health issues(due to underlying conditions)
People will still demonize it
Will become a plant of greed, and quality will suffer

Marijuana is a huge cause of terrorism. It funds a lot of terrorism (think al Qaeda and isis).

well yes i do desire the future as in idiocracity

and yes you are almost halfway there

Killing for weed?

>pros:
>medical use like a less addicting pain relief
>less violence
>less drug addicts
>cons:
>mental disorders being triggered by pot (depression, schizo, anxiety, etc)
>kids will be more likely to smoke pot (you can lose up to 7 IQ points with a heavy use while growing up)
>stoner culture

are you fucking stupid if its legal i wouldn't be on the black market and just take a look at places that have legalised it crime rates have sunk lower than the titanic. also cancer? lol but cigs are all right. you fucking retard

Here a map:

yes ima kill for something i can buy dumbass.

> i do desire the future as in idiocracity
We are already on the way there, and it's not because of weed.

>crime rates will be up
Yeah because it's so common to suddenly want to break the law when you're stoned
And also all that previously illegal stuff like selling and smoking weed will be just gone

Well it is because there is no natural selection any more.
Truth, that is our destination regardless of weed whatever...
But weed will just speed it up

Do you honestly believe everyone will start smoking weed just because it's suddenly legal?
Some will probably try it and I don't see why not, because it's alot better than other addictions like alcohol

I personally don't drink at all because I'd rather smoke weed.
I live right next to a night club and people who drink are fucking maniacs. There's always cops there because of how shitty people act when they're drunk. Meanwhile I just sit on my couch and eat stuff

So even if EVERYONE suddenly just started smoking weed, I don't think it would be that bad

None of those people, but there is some people that act like the drunks do when they smoke some ganja

con: if not controlled properly underage fags will abuse it

don't address me again.

People will not stop drinking because weed could be legal either.

You're only one, not matter how many friends and people you know, you and yours peers are not statistically relevant.

People love to put themselves and others "cool ones", using cherry picking, as a example of "look, be are ok, then our thing is ok". That is false logic.

I saw a lot of stoned people acting as idiots only cuz they are on weed. My numbers cancels yours. See? That's how your false logic works. Not because something have "pros" means automatically that "we need to do this cuz is better". I believe a better world can exists without alcohol AND weed.

Are my idea better than yours?

I sometimes have a beer before an oral exam to loosen my tongue a bit and make my speech more natural, and you can't have a single one ever? pussy