no we aren't you irish cunt

that's why you're in here

>36 hours until exam

need a bf

hi :3

same

Pints? Not a fan. Simple as.

Business idea: pimp out a bunch of sex robots

just had some cheese and jalapeno bread with salted butter.

simple but very tasty.

is this lad famous or something? why do people post him so often

*blocks your path*
>WOT

*arrives*

>Glad I did, because my life is sweet now.

How did it get better?

*chops your bum off*

Got a load of jalapenos on my pizza in the fridge. Same thing, basically.

im a stupid gayboy

*slides up next to you*

is it true you should message ALL you tinder matches?

I usually message about one in ten, and then I stop talking to them after they reply

might genuinely have a wank

>yanks want to Build the Wall
>celebrate Cinco de Mayo

???

Sup Forums doxed him because they thought he was the embodiment of a numale and would make good images to reply to lefties

Now that's what I call peng

EPIC BACON ROFL

yes i should fuck off there

I love fucking gayboys

youtu.be/h0tsr34VOco?t=1419

tfw to smart to be messed around

Resize your images

how much did this cost?

dunno just think he looks extraordinary

bit rude that

thoughts?

>the big dip
thats nice of them to name it after you

Need ta fuck a gayboy

do you think lauren southern is a virgin?

>cheese and tomato

for what fucking purpose

the village

oh yeah he is also canadian

*nods head horizontally*

why
£10.60
wahey

silly idea but it's fairly accurate

kys

this lads physique is truly a marvel. How can you have such big lats and be fat but have such a skinny neck? boggles the mind

doxxed and did what with the info?

Unironically never saw a more punchable face in my life, please stop posting him it's actually making me angry

what a waste

Personality wise, is he what Sup Forums would call a numale or is he doing it ironically

"do you think lauren southern is a virgin?" asks 74506872
"yeah" user replies sarcastically

Girls on tinder are so fucking retarded

Have my instagram connected so they can see everything is on there, yet I still constantly get matches saying that I can't be real and must be a catfish, so I just unmatch them jej

get some taste nerd

Love lats
Love fat
Hate necks

where's the basil?

saw this on an idiot abroad

there are some stunning black women

saving my last cigarette for tonights inevitable depersonalization-induced panic attack

will it ever stop, lads? I can barely even think anymore

erm...

nice

Excellent edition

(typical yank post)

what a strange creature

just find god

>Finns, Estonians and Australians/NZ
>genetic perfection

I laughed

haha no way mate

*dips to find a more interesting group of people*

I haven't got a racist bone in my body but black people make me sick

Everything I do, I do it for yooooooooooooooou

but why are you people such mental fuck-ups
the theory that homosexuality correlates with mental disease is a sound one, every fag i've known is near bonkers with the victim shit, or acting like the silliest human being you've ever known but they are 100% serious.
no offense, just stop making your sexuality the topic of every post

don't think she's legal mate

southern isn't even particularly pretty

but she IS a woman

he's got fairly average normie opinions iirc. some Sup Forumstard messaged him on instagram and he said he was glad he could make people laugh and honoured to be a meme or something.
he has a gf though

wow

in namibia?

'e 'f

>74507029
>my experiences determine all homosexuals
FOY no one likes you fags

Get on the phenibut matesy, changed my life. Went from a depressed schizophrenic recluse to reconnected with old friends and having sex for the first time in six years

she's also an annoying right wing retard

White Americans are fed a steady diet of prozac and adderall off government appointed psychologists and doctors for anything considered "abnormal" (simply being a child) which leaves them docile and passive unlike their African American counterparts

On a further note Mossad and the CIA perpetrated 9/11 to create a never ending cycle of destabilisation in the Middle East whilst also ousting leaders that do not align with the judeo american agenda (saddam, gaddafi, assad) whilst also instilling an atmosphere of fear and decadence in their own populace

What a joke of a country, the USA is the biggest terrorist in the world next to Saudi Arabia and Israel, even trump is succumbing to them

Lived in what was basically a squat with no electricity for 6 months, and no food (I resorted to eating what I could find on the street, shoplifting, busking etc), alone, cold, starving, in a terrible shape. Later, had a terrible time with abusive "friends." Almost ended up on crack. Drugs prescribed for manic depression made me freak out and hear voices in my head, which persists to this day.

After all that, just having a flat with electricity and food, a couple of good friends, internet, a gas cooker and central heating, hot running water, it's all wonderful. No job or gf, maybe one day, after a lot of work on my anxiety and paranoia (and possible schizophrenia). For now, I'm just grateful every time I turn on a light or take a bite of food.

She's redpilled and has been METEOR'd

What more could you want?

shallnot

Wrong!
youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM

Anyone have that webm of some white guy getting sucked off by some East African qt in her home? It's posted of /gif/ sometimes but haven't seen it in ages

what is going through your nut that you actually think someone is going to read all this shit

rasheed

doing a big hmmmm

>if you like mexico then you should have no problem with a government failing to enforce immigration laws

Not only is this the cold truth but I also painstakingly typed it out on a phone so pls read

fake

BIG

she's p perfect desu

poor ozzies

>ywnhasrgf

why live

price gouging is good

you faggots jelly of our 152 image thread?