Fresh steamed log

fresh steamed log

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IA_ZlAgon8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All throats belong to Andy's logs. You mad white boi?

FUCK YOU, YOU GOD DAMN JEW NIGGER DICK SUCKING BITCH BOI

OP HAS AIDS

Summer fag must be home from school

Scrumptious

I am curious. Is someone being paid to post these everyday for the past couple years? It's usually the case with any thread subject constantly on the front page.

Grow up

You get a piece of corn for every 5 posts, when you reach 50 you get a half peanut and so on. I've almost done enough for a full log now

Seriously, are people being paid $15/hr to post this and then reply to themselves over and over and over? For several years now. Just like it was happening with the blacked threads when they found out about those a few years back.

Some propaganda site posting this from somewhere over and over?

From what I've heard this all came from some tumblrina wanting to actually eat his shit and like some user rolled with it, forced it and now there's a bunch of people memeing it

Yeah but it seems pretty forced and intentional unlike other memes, and now this shitted one pops up. Every single day just like the blacked threads for 2 years, and they already found out those were being paid for.

I have to suspect that the same is happening here. People being paid to post this then respond to themselves over and over and over for years.

It just doesn't seem "natural" like other memes. Seems like a concerted effort.

when will they learn...
youtube.com/watch?v=IA_ZlAgon8c

It's to get you to vote SHITLOGS at the next election

Honestly, this is more of a deeper view on it, but it's almost like a parody of forced memes and how literally shit the normie memes are.

who the fuck is Donny Filth?

I mean it's not just Sup Forums. I wouldn't even be suspecting it if I didn't see several odd references to it in various cartoons in recent years too. Around the same time this Andy Sixx meme became constant-front-page.

Just seems really odd that THAT many people would constantly post in these threads 24 hours a day for several years straight.

I really do think they are paid.

streamless shill fist yourself with a meat cleaver

animaterr man here none of us are paid, andy is just that great

Loglight shine bright, protect us from Dani Filth tonight

Sounds like you have some growing up to do.

Seems like a standard spam operation from some propaganda site. I really doubt Sup Forums's userbase would naturally keep this on the front page 24 hours a day for several years when compared to anything else like gore, facebook memes, YLYL, or other stuff.

Plus it's in cartoons now, and the pope talked about it publicly.

Trust me it is being pushed intentionally. Probably population control or to desensitize homosexuality.

Erm...sorry dude but I am. I'm fucking coining it in

get fucked logtwats
okay that's a bit of a stretch

Get fucked log twat

Where's animaterr man's share?

It's on the front page 24 hours a day dude it's really not natural. It's being paid for.

>24 hours a day dude it's really not natural
>andy sixx threads
You can replace that with literally any of the other common threads that normies would scoff at.
>trap threads
>rekt threads
>those trainwrecks of ylyl threads
>loli threads
There's almost always one of those too.

Trap threads are paid for, someone found that out already. Same with the blacked threads a couple years ago.

Not sure about the others but rekt threads aren't as common as andy sixx ones.

I could always use some good log.

I think they have finished hiring paid posters, sorry. Here's some more cash for me, check this one out

I just go with the "it's less than 10 people, all of which are deranged/unstable" theory that came up recently, there's proof for it, we dont know if these are paid as of yet

Can't find the website now but here's the original post about interracial threads. Same thing is true with trap threads but I wish I could find the website again.

It seems like a small amount of people. Which is why I think it's paid.. The posts always seem like samefag responses to themselves.

>post these everyday for the past couple years?

This has only been this summer, you poser.

They're not ALL necessarily samefagging.
Some? Yes, I wouldn't doubt, but when it comes to poster count, we can assume around half are sagers and/or people who are curious about the meme, with the rest being the logposters.
We'd have a clearer picture if only this board wasnt anonymous

Please detail explain

Do you know how Andy knew Juliet was The One?

She sucked a log on the first date.

Dude had to put a ring on it.

>tfw it could have been you

why even live?

>This has only been this summer, you poser.
I first noticed this around last Halloween.
Where've you been?

It's been 2-3 years stupid. Holy fuck are you new?

Does this guy really eat poop ?

the greatest thing about this meme is that at some point after Andy became aware of it, he was taking a shit and had to contemplate his shit's magical powers and financial value.

>24 hours a day for several years straight.

Where do you get your facts from? Sounds like something you're just pulling out of your ASS. Two years ago, it was all "doge" and then last year and this, it's been the banana cocksucker. This Andy 6 thing is like a wiff of fresh air. Mmmmmmmmm.

no, but his excrement has healing powers.

it's all about:
the cream
the steam
the dream

andy's logs reign supreme

>
discuss theories here

Kek

Grow up.

Makes sense you'd think that since that's how long you've been here.