TLDR; Help I'm broke

TLDR; Help I'm broke

Hi femanon here. Basically I'm being kicked out of my house because there's been a conflict in leases (Multiple people were assigned to one apartment) and I'm being removed because someone else signed that lease before me.

I'm currently a grad student and working part time so the money can barely get me by. But considering I have two days to move.. I'm probably going to have to go into a hotel or something. I don't know. I'm panicking.

I have a twitch stream calldc : twitch.tv princessneckbeard - there's a charity for the Make a Wish Foundation and another that goes towards my streams.. Which is going into my 'oh shit what the hell am I going to do now' account.

All I need is like $200.
> $60 hotel
> packing and moving (no freaking idea this has never happened before to me)
> food

Yeah... everything counts at this point.

You know the rules...

Shameless bump. I guess ask me anything as well

You're pathetic and know nothing.

Tits or gtfo

oh wow whats a pretty girl like you doing on Sup Forums? i dont know if you could tell, but this place is full of pervs and douche bags, LOL (jk we cool).

well i can't say im unhappy that you're here. after all, we never would have met! :D ...wow that was so cheesy.

anyways, my skype is VisibleBronies if ya wanna add me!

I can spare 20 dollars...

For the story of how you lost your anal virginity.

TITS OR GTFO WHORE!

You should kill yourself. Tonight your mother gets raped by a wild pack of niggers.

Please. I beg of you. For all that is good in the world. End your life.

I'm pretty sure you're looking for either gofundme or craigslist, assuming this isn't bait.

Thanks, Yigietti

there

Dude that's just 10 bjs at 20 a pop. Or two quick fucks. Stop being lazy.

You got a cunt? Fucking use it then.

Dude I'm thinking about the Gofundme, but I don't want to put on my Facebook that I'm basically asking for money in an emergency. It's really embarrassing.

Use ur cunt OR post real tits and ill donate

You have 3 holes OP. Figure it out.

fuck dudes on craigslist for money you lazy whore. I literally just got home from some fat bitches apartment that works at supercuts that needed her cell phone and gas bills paid. Sure it was probably awkward for her, but I only lasted 2 minutes if that. She got $140. Is letting some stranger inside your vagine and sucking on your titttes for 2 minutes really that bad? You could stuff 3 dudes a day for the next 2 days and pay your first and last on your own place.

Plus Tits or GTFO!

Where are you located?
Are you willing to work for money?

I do have a job at a grocery store right now. I'm looking to make more money and apply for some sort of financial aid with my college.

literally just write to your government student loans agency and ask them for an increase in money - surely you have a credit card to take that hit until the loan comes in?
or simply just go to a local bank and ask about a student line of credit or loan

you're a fucking student
there is no end to the amount of "pay us back later" funding available to you
if you don't have the cash reserve in a bank for this sort of shit, or a no-fee credit card to cover your ass in these exact types of shit-happens situations, then you're fucking retarded.

there is no good reason for anyone here to give you money

I don't disagree with you at all and trust me I'm learning a hard lesson right now.

It's just an immediate issue right now.

And yeah I've applied to a few already but eh.

Yeah, this was really just a shot in the dark.

Look at those newfags.

Pretty much yeah. This is the thread.

just crash on a couch or go to a bar and make a new friend for a few evenings.
Hell, I know some of my profs would actually be cool with me crashing on their couch and leaving a few boxes in a spare room for a few days. If you're a grad student on bad terms with literally every professor you know, you might as well neck yourself right now.

your credit card will be more than enough to cover any interim expenses until your loans come in - clearly you have one if you're considering a hotel.

fuck, if your situation's really that desperate, you can get a basic overdraft insurance program at your bank and then immediately overdraft your account to handle all these expenses

there is no limit to the number of ways that you can restructure your debt in western society, especially as a student
at no point in the thread have you explained why you actually need donations

What's your email you I'll help you make some money

I have $34 in my account right now. And I agree with you for the most part. It's just an immediate issue right now I suppose- at this point quick cash is either sucking dick or selling my stuff

[email protected]

I have the money if you are willing to go on skype and do horrible degrading things for it. Ill pay a camslut to do the same things tonight, figure ill offer the cash to you first

you didn't seem to read my post, so i'm just going to copypasta - The amount of money in your account is irrelevant. I have just listed a shitload of things you can pay for all this without begging, sucking dick, or selling your stuff, or having any money in your bank account.

Hell, I know some of my profs would actually be cool with me crashing on their couch and leaving a few boxes in a spare room for a few days. If you're a grad student on bad terms with literally every professor you know, you might as well neck yourself right now.

your credit card will be more than enough to cover any interim expenses until your loans come in - clearly you have one if you're considering a hotel.

fuck, if your situation's really that desperate, you can get a basic overdraft insurance program at your bank and then immediately overdraft your account to handle all these expenses

wait what what did you say

Knowingly overdrafting a bank account is fraud fyi

Emailed you

TITS OR GTFO

fraud which is frequently ignored if you've otherwise been in good financial standing owing to the fact that the bank wants your money - and that's sort of irrelevant because there are countless other ways to get a $200 loan for a couple weeks or a few days

even if op was a friendless, prudish, autist, they wouldn't need Sup Forums's help
they just want free money without even showing tits

how were you even going to pay rent with $34 in the bank op? do you have a job that pays out at the end of the month? Did you not have a security deposit and first+last month's rent which was returned to you when the landlord reneged on the lease?

WHORE, SHOW YOUR TITS
WHORE

Tits or GTFO cunt.

fokkin' faget pays $140 for 4 minutes sex action.

basically $35/min, aka $2100/hour.

kek

hey you stupid cunt.

>u know the rules

thanks, I received your dick pics but let me tell you that a three-incher is somewhat too small even for my low standards...

Didn't send the dick pic, my email name is Tommy

You know the rules

that's probably not op dude - there's some fag shitting up and trolling the thread
the whole thread is probably a troll in the first place.