Bungie Is Removing 'Destiny 2' Gauntlets That Resemble A Sup Forums 'Hate Symbol'

Bungie Is Removing 'Destiny 2' Gauntlets That Resemble A Sup Forums 'Hate Symbol'

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/09/12/bungie-is-removing-destiny-2-gauntlets-that-resemble-a-Sup
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com
knowyourmeme.com/memes/kek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/09/12/bungie-is-removing-destiny-2-gauntlets-that-resemble-a-Sup Forums-hate-symbol/#1fca6080c1bc

Patriot on the clothing design team.
That was no mistake.

I always thought kek came from WoW

Its more complex than that

Kek was from Starcraft. Sup Forums uses it as an edgy replacemant for lol.

>edgy replacement for lol

That's actually a cool design

WoW has different languages for different races. Alliance players saw "Kek" in chat when horde typed "Lol"

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com

Oh you know they do it for the sake of nonconformity. The same way they hate when people use lol because its a fucking casual thing.

Of all the places idiots congregate on the Internet I would have thought the idiots here knew that "kek" is orcish for "lol"

correction: everyone who didn't speak orcish saw "kek" when someone wrote "lol" in orcish.

Yeah thats an easter egg because of the Korean players in starcraft who whenever the typed laughter it came out as Kek in the chat for english speakers.

It usually was attributed with zerg rushes.

It was a thing long before WoW was even a thing.

that's pretty dumb then since the korean language doesn't work that way.
ㅋ means ke and their laughter is written as ㅋㅋ which translates to keke and not kek

know your fucking history.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/kek

read

sure man I mean I wrote it but I can read it again no problem

Holy shit no one cares you virgin faggot

>haha
>keke
>keking
>kekekekekekekekekeke
>kek.
>Comes in an earlier game made by the same people
>For every person I hear talk about starcraft I hear 30 people talk about WoW.

Did you just unironically posted a link to KYM?

what the fuck are you even trying to communicate

and your point is?

Trying to point out the origin of kek when all these fucking normies keep thinking its 'muh wow'

No it's not

because that's when it was spread the most. much like people spamming fucking lenny face thinking it's anything more than just a fucking face used to spam