had to concentrate to keep from dying

was not sober.

i turned into a fucking nignog and stole a TV from my neighbour

one time I got so high I stopped being a nigger

Went out cold knocking my head against the bathroom door

alas, it only broadcasts nigger movies

passed out mid doggystyle
last night

Made a rap video about hanging a white child.

accidentally my whole life

please where is this from

>I was remembering dialogue from movies, tv, and songs I'd never listened to before in real time and reciting them word for word.

replied to this stupid ass thread

xxxtentacion - look at me! (the music video)

my vision started spinning, lost grip of time, thought i was dying and thought it would go on forever

Had a great time and really enjoyed myself.

Had an out of body experience from dxm in cough medicine. Later i was hallucinating so badly i couldnt tell what was real. Came to terms i might die. Didnt die, but every now and then weird shit happens to me and i wonder if im in a coma or died and moved to another timeline or something.

Met Pink Floyd on the dark side of the moon.

they were just putting another brick in the wall

I'm talkin bout that brain damage.

Once when I was 18 I got so high...I hit on my best friends mom....then when she didn't object I banged her

2008, 09 the really really good strains of weed were harder to come by unless you had a plug who had a like a Cali connection. You could really only get good mids, and would run across some kush eventually.

Anyway my first time smoking some really good exotics was out of a bong, and we were just ripping them back to back not realizing it was stronger than what we usually smoked. My body felt like a vibrating phone I was so euphoric. I got super paranoid and super antisocial, l couldn't think of what to say to anybody, but we were all like that. I got up to use the bathroom and when I came downstairs, I fell down the stairs sliding on my ass, and put my foot through the wall of my house on the bottom landing