I'm sad Sup Forums, suggest me some songs to listen, or just tell me to kys, I don't give a fuck at the moment

I'm sad Sup Forums, suggest me some songs to listen, or just tell me to kys, I don't give a fuck at the moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v0dUnoecoZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=PaSg-4nZTbk
youtube.com/watch?v=qeba6AGJfeI
youtube.com/watch?v=4POIQ-BAe38
youtube.com/watch?v=LyM4vxxu2jA
youtube.com/watch?v=fbJ5FgCwQ-k
youtube.com/watch?v=cAP8HoCDJhc
vimeo.com/177052968
youtube.com/watch?v=VZXJLQntCP0
youtube.com/watch?v=4vJCb3jfR4U
youtube.com/watch?v=KjEntiHpP1MI
youtube.com/watch?v=UkM-FjfN6Mc
youtu.be/NLavEHYxCIk
soundcloud.com/jinsangbeats/summers-day-version-2
youtube.com/watch?v=rVTdNzuMDhI
youtube.com/embed/MBFXJw7n-fU
youtu.be/UXjFOmoyQq4
youtu.be/exm7FN-t3PY
youtube.com/watch?v=LMd-_1nQc_M
youtu.be/oHA7DCw4tU8
youtube.com/watch?v=7G8QItjTSDA
youtu.be/mxVo5mjK4eg
youtube.com/watch?v=9_Iq9CWuqMM
youtube.com/watch?v=06j9QR7XjLA
youtube.com/watch?v=ssqHxLcsVOY
youtube.com/watch?v=K5_EBAzIPJM
youtube.com/watch?v=u7iFahBiDvA
youtu.be/Wabrnt1MVVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

suicidal thoughts by the notorious b.i.g.

Thanks user, one of the first ever rap songs that appeal to me

What's going on ?

Sup Forums sings hitorigoto

I'm just sad, cause my false imagination about the real live fell apart again. Yeah I know I'm an super-emotional faggot, but REEEEEEEEE fukken normies destroyed my world again

checked trips. Glad you like the song, don't kys tho. Chin up bud

>real live

dont whrit tihs wa.y
plz

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v0dUnoecoZ0

Don't worry, shit happens and sometimes you just need to talk it out

youtube.com/watch?v=PaSg-4nZTbk
:)

I'll try Sup Forumsro
are you implying, that all live isn't real or that the imaginary world I've been living all the time was real?
that's why I'm sitting on Sup Forums with a bottle of booze

thanks /bro/ cheered me up a little bit

np

You know what, I'll contribute myself for no fucking reason. Now you can just post the pics about OP (me) sucking dicks, but fuck it.
youtube.com/watch?v=qeba6AGJfeI

So what has been going on ?

Nothing important, I'm just a faggot with too high expectations about the world, I can greentext, but it'll sound super gay and underage

anyone interested?

youtube.com/watch?v=4POIQ-BAe38

I said don't worry. What does it matter anyways, user?

k, I'll make it short, Discovered about my gf (belived to be faithful) fucking another guy

You are anonymous, and talking helps. That's why you're here. There is a lot of people out there, not all of them are going to instantly not listen. You can talk about what is bothering you openly and honestly when you feel like there is no one else

In my opinion, there is no excuse for that in any way. How are you feeling/do you want to talk more about it ?

Ok then, let's activate the autism mode
>be me, 18
>be in mcDonalds with my gf of 3 months
>I love her since the moment we first got to know each other about 5 years ago
>be chatting about how my schooltrip went and about how I lost all memory about one night because of vodka overdose
>"it was like I've been speaking with someone in one moment and in another I woke up in my clothes"
>"you know user, It's better to wake up in your clothes than in your underwear... With your male bestfriend by your side..."
>"are you imagining or talking about experiences?"
>"experiences"

youtube.com/watch?v=LyM4vxxu2jA

3dpd not even once

OP you gotta control your woman a lil.... Too much and they'll act out and not enough and they'll look elsewhere.... But a nice stern hand and a firm no followed by a huge argument every once in a while is A-OK

but still love her tho
I am the one who is the problem, I just can not get over it and instead of giving no fuck about it I think how much of a basement faggot am I, that she had sex with this guy, and I'm still waiting for my ultimate wizard powers. I'm just thinking, about how she and all others lived their lives, when I have been wasting time sitting on computer and making her my 3D waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=fbJ5FgCwQ-k
best version

youtube.com/watch?v=cAP8HoCDJhc

But how? I'm a weirdo, maybe one wrong step and I'll loose her. She gave me a chance after 5 years, I don't want to get back into the dark hug of depression. I'm happy for the first time for years

Thanks for the musik, Iit's what I need

vimeo.com/177052968

youtube.com/watch?v=VZXJLQntCP0

The problem is she cheated so you can not keep dating, even if you love her with all your heart. Do you know for sure she did ? What if it is all a big misunderstanding ?

I'm willing to belive that she did this before we started dating but You're never sure

youtube.com/watch?v=4vJCb3jfR4U

Why would you think that ? I'm sorry if that did happen. What if you're wrong ? If you really love her you would want actual evidence, is this just speculation ?

Aaaand? Look if you show me a girl without a past I will show you a liar. What you have is a double standard. You need you get over it

youtube.com/watch?v=KjEntiHpP1MI said it already, read the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=UkM-FjfN6Mc

play this, get comfy on bed and relax

Thank you user, just thank you

How to disapear completely by radiohead
Waking up beside you by stabbing westward
La mer by NIN
Angel song by ministry

Never kill yourself, plus if you kill yourself over a girl you are a cliche

youtu.be/NLavEHYxCIk

Here OP this movie should cheer you up

Yeah if you're gonna off yourself make sure you're doing it for yourself, not because someone else made you feel bad.

Thanks, have a (you)

If I'll ever kill myself, the only reason would be freeing the world from my pathetic existence

Fuck that fuck the world
Make the world suffer your precense

Ok, what the fuck, this looks like some brainwashing video

would love to, but I'm too much of a pussy/normie to do so

Life is the word you are looking for.

If there is one thing I believe in strongly, no one is pathetic and you matter. Hey, maybe you are wrong. People that have known each other for a long time and date tend to because they love one another. Either talk about it and see if you can/want to still be together or realize that you did not belong with her in the first place. Have you confronted her ?

soundcloud.com/jinsangbeats/summers-day-version-2

get really comfy

17 by XXXTentacion is a great album to listen to when you're down. Best songs are Save Me and Jocelyn Flores.

In the end- linkin park

I realise this but
a) my fucked up mind doesn't let me belief that there is anybody that would love me
b) she showed me that way how I wasted 5 years of my life

This thread isn't about complaining about her it's complaining about myself, cause I'm a faggot, thats why

I'll try

Thanks

someone post the screenshot of the thread with this guy with only this song on playlist

youtube.com/watch?v=rVTdNzuMDhI

Kanye West - Street Lights

Fap your Dick off to right here by staind

Depression isn't real!

You feel sad you move on. You will alway be depressed if your life is depressing. Change it fag!

Avril 14th - Aphex Twin

Here you go Sup Forumsro
youtube.com/embed/MBFXJw7n-fU

The point is, that my live isn't depressing, It's the "white depressed thrash teen syndrome"
live is ok, I am not

Actually just listen to this whole album. Don't be turned off by the artist

It isn't about complaining, it is about you talking it through to get a sense of how you should feel and what to do from here on out. If she showed you that about yourself/showed she loves you then she meant it.

Thanks man

youtu.be/UXjFOmoyQq4

youtu.be/exm7FN-t3PY

youtube.com/watch?v=LMd-_1nQc_M

youtu.be/oHA7DCw4tU8

Listen to "hurt" by johnny cash

user. You don't know me, I don't know you. But I care. Do not do any harm to yourself.

ok, I've never heard any of his songs tbh so why the fuck not?

the problem is, that she's cold, maybe a little bit to cold. I don't know if she's dating me to "fuck me off after 5 years of constant trying to get to her" or if she really feels something to me. You see, 5 years ago, she seemed to love me back. but then time passed, she moved on, and I stayed. And now I wonder, weather she just (like she once said) doesn't know how to show it, or if this is just empty, piontless relationship.

Thanks user

You too

Not today user, because of you, and every other user in this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=7G8QItjTSDA

It is obviously not pointless, otherwise you would not be together in the first place. user, what if she didn't, what if she said those cold things so you can be the warm one ?

That song that plays at the end of the unity episode in rick and morty

youtu.be/mxVo5mjK4eg

Jeff buckley grace, album or song there both good.

dunno user, as a social autist I cannot tell

didn't wach lmao

Ok Sup Forumsros, I'm going to sleep, I'll leave you with some good old 70' rock that always gives me some feels
youtube.com/watch?v=9_Iq9CWuqMM
youtube.com/watch?v=06j9QR7XjLA
youtube.com/watch?v=ssqHxLcsVOY
youtube.com/watch?v=K5_EBAzIPJM
and as a bonus
youtube.com/watch?v=u7iFahBiDvA

>thanks user
Your welcome my sad freind

ATTENTION OP!!!!
I actually have a legit reply:
Listen to all the songs by atlas on soundcloud. His music got me out of a deeeeeeeeep depression.

You need to listen to this if you haven't yet OP

youtu.be/Wabrnt1MVVQ
it's like a depression rollercoaster

Foggy Dew

The Chieftains feat. Sinead O'Connner

As someone who has deep-seeded denial in love yet feels it deeply, I think she does. Find out for sure if she did cheat or not, if you haven't. I want to bet she didn't, I hope everything is alright user. Remember you'll never really be alone Sup Forumsro, and have hope in love. I wish you well, don't drink too much and have some water as well. Drinking water chases off hangovers, and tomorrow is another day. Goodbye