Yes ! Let's release a phone for 1000$ dollars that really can't do anything more than the iPhone 7...

Yes ! Let's release a phone for 1000$ dollars that really can't do anything more than the iPhone 7 . I swear after Steve jobs died apple went to shit .

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.co.uk/information-technology/2017/03/preinstalled-malware-targets-android-users-of-two-companies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But apple was always shit.

The only revolution they ever did was the touchscreen

Truth

what do you mean? devices with touchscreen were available far before fist iphone

I mean if you look at most new iphone models there aren't crazy advances every year.

This year they made the phone look decent at least. Cant wait till all my devices are completely covered in touchscreen on one side.

poor ass losers talking shit about the good stuff they can't afford

Where have I heard that before????

Galaxy S8 is better

They pushed it to the industry standard.

Yeah but they were shit. fucking shit.

>after Steve jobs died
Yeah

>typing on a S8

You poor fucking proletariat
I pre-preordered it and will get it on the first day :)

I hope no one buys the iPhone X so that it humbles Apple's arrogant ass. $1000 for a phone, give me a break

richfag?

/thread

>Blackberry

It's not about being poor I have the funds to do it but why would I waste money on a piece of shit

The only thing Apple invented was coping

My condolences. In the meantime i'll stick to my trusted iPhone 6S+ and the workphone Samsung S7 Edge. I'll use my money on hookers and drinks instead.

Not it wasn't. The iPhones were great up until the 4. iPods were perfect up to the 6th gen classic.

It was always overpriced garbage, you were either too young, or too stupid to understand that.

TRUTH

No one will besides celebrities

this

wew lad, never heard that one before

>fucking bum on Sup Forums calls out Apple while still on Sup Forums
I think they know what they're doing

Kid , I know alot more about the ins and outs of a phone and what's worth it . The changes are very subtle and not worth it

I can't believe how excited they seem to be about the new one having revolutionary features.

That Samsung phones have had for a couple generations now.

>allow me to make no effort to prove my point an instead just reiterate what I said in my original post
Fucking idiot

So go ahead and snort the lines of coke off of apples dick . Android will always win . Apple will Fuckin flop.

Agreed and they are brining back the glass, like wtf... I don't want to upgrade because I don't want my fuvking phone to break for fuck sakes

Lmao I'm saying. Apples more susceptible to viruses anyway . There is no point to prove. Some one make a time line /comparison of the two so we can show these dupes they're getting swindled

S8+ master race.
Got it for free with my s5 trade in

Dubs .....must be tru

Note8 here.
can't live without my spen

>Apples more susceptible to viruses anyway

arstechnica.co.uk/information-technology/2017/03/preinstalled-malware-targets-android-users-of-two-companies/

you are so dumb it's not even funny

I own a Galaxy S6 Edge and a Galaxy S8

Had this shit since 2012.
Apple does it and it's revolutionary.

*more than the iPhone 5s

Here's a phone that dominates all phones :)

Is noone gonna point out that apple went to shit because they put a fag in charge. Think about all the PC things apple started doing such as making emojis kid friendly

Go look up Xiaomi Mi6, normie

Why mi6
mi max pro is total sex

faceID is shite and removing the headphone jack is still the most autistic thing they ever did.

6s master race

putting the charging port under their mouse at a 90 degree angle almost beats that.

wired mouse master race

no I like charging mices, but it has to stay functional while charging.

mfw, they are still producing that mouse?

wtf

apple has always been shit.

they were just better at stealing patents & ideas when jobs was alive

yes its the magic mouse 2... the latest one..
the magic mouse one has 2 AA batteries, made sense with all their accessories working with AA batteries and their little battery charge block, and it gives it a nice weight, the touch surface allows a vast amount of functions, not a big fan of that but its a nice mouse, why they did this after.. there no sound reason. apple are doing terrible things lately.

and you are having it next to MX Master - what an utterly odd combo...

Kekk.. BS man, 3rd gen iPods were plagued with drive failures. I made a small fortune (for a middle schooler) buying them broken and replacing drives for resale on Ebay.

its a picture from the internets, logitech made it so it would make sense to plug it where the wire used to be, i don't understand making the choice apple did.

>ZOMG 1000 for a foan
AT&T 24 month installment plan for a 256GB phone --
iPhone 8: $35.38 a month
iPhone X: $47.88 a month

12.50 more a month gets you the iPhone X, thats exactly how they're going to market it and they'll do just fine.

I've already pre-pre-ordered mine. $1000 ain't shit to me! I'm ballin'. I'm gonna buy 4 of them just for the shits of it. And then gonna shove them up my ass and takes pics then post them. That's $4000 i'm gonna shove up my ass! Wow, that's a lot of money!

But are you going to buy that?

bruh

/thread^2

that choice is so strange that i'm on internets atm to see some actual user rewiews - just to see how rewiewers behave upon such a small issue...

Using MX Master myself. Neverever getting anything other than this MX series

The market will bear that price, which is weird, but shit, it has nothing to do with quality. It's fashion, not technology. I have an iphone 5 that I bought used for 120, and I love it, but I don't kid myself that it's any better than any other phone.

I used to have the Logitech MouseMan Dual Optical, for over 10 years until the usb wire got broken, i opened the mouse cut the faulty wire part and rewired it and got another year of use out of it then the lasers or something in the chip died so i got a performance mx at 50$ on sale on a black friday, my magic mouse that came with my computer, is just a back up mouse at best should something happen to my working mouse.

Yeah it's the same stupid bullshit every time a new phone comes out.... let's all go out and blow a thousand bucks on a phone that's going to be outdated in 6 months...

But why the fuck are most people stupid enough to spend that much

not when it has exactly the same software and functionality as any other iphone, 120 dollars is all i'm willing to pay for a phone too

they think they are privileged with something better. its to show off.its the same reason people are walking bilboards with branded shoes and everything.

phones are an outdated form factor anyway

>-screens too small to do anything truly useful
>big enough to be clunky in your pocket
>too big to be conveniently secured to your person in an inconspicuous manner

Phones were a good step forward in a transitional stage as technology was shrinking, but as new technologies on the horizon are indicating, the phone will be phased out before long.

The computing power will be available in a necklace, wristband/watch, & display built into contacts or glasses. Replacing existing acceptable personal accessories with higher technological options is the future.

Apple's already seeing that themselves. The watch + an iPad Pro are crude as shit yet and already give you all the iPhone functionality and a hell of a lot more. The phone as a form factor is nothing but compromises.

Mine is still in the box. I got a fucking Wacom and live in Absolute Coordinate heaven, with bonus smooth scrolling and multitouch from the external bluetooth trackpad.

I spend 12-14 hours a day drawing and solid modeling in CAD, and it's the most powerful versatile fine user control method there is.

Are all 4K televisions the same to you?

Galaxy Note 8 is $930

Why do you need that though? Are you constantly worried about your phone getting stolen?

GTX 970 and GTX 1080 Ti too. Same shit.

You know the Apple version is just going to work better though. Even I'll admit to that.

Shit's the "same" but not the same.

lol wtf not even close to acceptable replacements. Maybe for the 8, definitely not for the X.

the changes in phones from year to year are so minimal there's no point in upgrading unless your phone is 5+ years old. buying into this constant upgrade type of mindset is pathetic, how can you not see that you're falling victim to excessive consumerism? even the physical appearances are so small in new models no one will even know if you don't have the most current model unless you tell them. the majority of these new features in either android or apple phones could be introduced via paid software updates but they know that people will spend $1000 on a whole new phone if they just release it as a new model.

but anyway.

wait.. bullshit micorosft stole from them
and the government let them pay them out 1 dollar cusae they dont give a shit but they bitcvh about downloading mp3's all day

all heil chad-daddy

Do you even live in this reality? You're dumb as shit.