I'm a 23 year old British female just moved to America and I'm looking to make money... Ideas?

I'm a 23 year old British female just moved to America and I'm looking to make money... Ideas?

Sell erotic audios/phone sex sessions to horny forever alone amerifags.

how about GET A JOB

I will GET A JOB when I get my work permit and I'm legal too.

Literally everyone in us fucks before the age of 15. Except me. That's why in here.

Visa?

What state? I've been looking for a sidechick.

Sell nudes online?

Just wanna make some $$$

Suck dicks?

The fuck do you think a sidechick is? What state bb

Don't wanna suck dicks or sell nudes lol

MA

Too far, only way to make easy money is to use your looks.

First off..

Y'all a bunch of roody poo newfags.

>No girl gets advice on Sup Forums without tits and timestamps.

Second, this Pommy cunt knows how to make money, she's just too fucking prim to do it.

Third, ??????

Profit!

Shame

Sell ebooks on how to make money.

Ya I know how to get money... A job. Once my visa and such is sorted I will get a job. I'm living off of savings rn. Just looking for a way to make some cash. Not too prim - pommy cunt.

The amount of trying in this post hurts my very soul. I'm amazed you didnt triforce

>Post a nude and your PayPal
>Post another nude once you hit $25
My then-girlfriend made $225 in one thread doing this in college

If you've moved to America, you're not British anymore. Assimilate you dumb bitch.
>Moving to America before being invited by an employer
Wow, you are so dumb.

Just because ive moved to America does not mean I'm now not British ...

Make shitty, low quality ASMR videos on YouTube, make sure to look as hot as you can in them, and remind all the loser fucks getting their "tingles" from watching you that you have a Patreon every chance you get.
You will literally cash in as every guy watching you will think "what a nice girl, and she relieves my stress, and I feel so good contributing to her and helping her out in this age of camwhores."
Again, it doesn't even need to be _good_ ASMR, made using good equipment. It can be total shit. When you tap on things with your nails, you can totally tap 10x too fast but it won't matter. If doing a dentist appointment check-in RP ASMR, you can double click the pen 20x too fast but it won't matter. If it's a facial spa RP ASMR, your background can literally be your unmade bed with old Hot Pockets wrappers laying on it and it won't matter.
You. Will. Cash. In.
Especially with English accent.

Thats exactly what it means

KEK! Dubs of truth right here.

TITS or GTFO

Become a shitty actress in a sci-fi series on a major network, and then after your career is over and your body is blown out/sagging, make the convention panel tours where you endlessly go on & on about gender & racial inequality like a total SJW, and charging losers $75 a pop to autograph pictures of your tits back when you still looked good.

Forgot the image.

just be a camwhore
ez life

Trips of truth.
But we already suggested it, and she refused. Much like she's refusing to prove she's what she says she is with timestamped tits.

I wanna see her tits.

Sell blood plasma and dirty socks.

Fake and gay

Newfag detected..

I love getting fucked