How do I fuck a guy up...

How do I fuck a guy up? I mean how do I locate a specific guy and find the right moment to beat the living shit out of him?

Repost because previous one got deleted
Story can be provided

Pic unrelated

Imaging being this ass blasted over a finish meme. Literally can't do it, it's impossible.

if you need to ask how to do it, you shouldn't do it..... beta cuck spotted.... gamma epsilon theta

why don't you message him and arrange a fight, what happened to the good days of just having a clean fight and leaving it as that. Stop being a sucker bitch.

I already know where he lives, but there's always someone around his brother or one of his drug buddies

I was trying to stop a fight between a friend of mine and this guy and he suckerpunched me and his friends jumped me and broke my jaw.

How long ago was your jaw broken?

5 days

Are they like meth dealers or something?

If they're shitty people and the icing on the cake is they're drug dealers why not just firebomb their house?

He and his friends are frequent drugs users but that doesn't matter, it's when I started digging about his past so I'm not the first he did this to and probably won't be the last he beats up, he's a rich kid and daddy's is a corrupt lawyer of some sort because every case that was ever made against him just ends in his favour and I thought that someone should eventually give him what he deserves, so yeah that's motive behind my hate.

Read the book of five rings. If you don't know where to fight, then you don't know how to fight.

Sorry for the spelling but English isn't my native language.

That sounds very reasonable.

Like some hype ass movie shit.

Do you lift?

You tried to stop a fight and his goons jumped you so you do seem like a good guy.

No worries man, what Country are you from?

Just let the world work. His time will come and you just have to let it happen.

Yeah, I used to but would probably be classified as a novice lifter , and the guy is pretty in shape because he's a very high up soccer player. I'm just so angry because I didn't even suspected anything and because of that I have a broken jaw and probably a mild concussion.

Originally from Belgium.

I just somehow think that he will always find his way to get what he wants.

Ahh, since you've done some digging maybe you can find the other people he's beaten up and get revenge?

I probably sound childish but I've never actually done anything like this before, so it may very well sound like I'm talking out of my ass because I am.

Do you know if they attend any clubs or if you have any Facebook stuff or sites similar enough for which you could gather information about his moments or habits?

How often do you cross paths?

How much do you have to lose?

I found one name of a kid he bullied but I think the kid killed himself because of the heavy bullying in school.
And I think I've hit a dead end from the information I can get from the webs.

If OP is kill then I'll stop bumping.

Never, unless I would go out looking for him.

A lot, I still want to pursue my studies without getting a criminal record.

There's no golden rule to fuck up someone.
You gotta be smart. Watch his routine, and you'll know when it's safe to strike.

The rest is up to you.

Talk to someone who was hurt on the pitch by him. Something where a penalty wasnt called. Like he crushed someones ankle and pushes really hard pretending to be getting up slowly.

That guy with the hurt ankle could have a serious grudge now.

AK spray motherfucker!

Man the fact that he travels with people makes this a pain in the ass.
The fact that he has money makes this an even bigger pain in the ass.

I'm having a hard time thinking of stuff.
This poster seems to be onto something.

Just follow him around for a while and when he's alone and no one is around to see anything give a quick tap on the head with a hammer. Hood up of course so you won't be recognizable in any way. Don't say anything either cause he will hear your broken jaw.

Yeah, I'll will try to find someone like that. There's probably someone else aside from me that doesn't approve of his shit behaviour.

Thought of that too, the night I went to the hospital I could only think about slandering his name and make him look like a nazi or a mollester.

I'm not OP but I like your style.

Oh I see why you're so mad. You love sucking so much that now with a broken jaw you can't put big hair man penis in your faggot mouth and swallow AIDS riddled semen. I'm sure those guys will gladly butt fuck you instead you flaming fucking cocksucking faggot

Slandering his name would be your best bet, if you can get some local newspaper investigating a D-Bag hotshot person would probably be better than violence.

Even though I am a violence advocate.
Research and use his scummy behavior against him your feet on the ground and see what you can find out.

*Get your feet on the ground

I honestly want this so bad, but only got him alone one time and there was a lot of camera surveillance and I can't seem to find a blind spot there.

Also OP here , want to clarify the reason why I can't find his home is because he lives in a part of a village where the rich folks live and it ends in a cul de sac so I can't get there with my low class vehicle without being noticed.

since he is a rich kid who has many friends then you should either do it without exposing yourself, do it and escape the city orrrr just kill him

Yeah I'll pick that way than, even though I would love to make him bleed but I would also like for him to lose his soccer contract or something along those lines due to him being a "nazi".

Get close to his father and sleep with him.

Get close to his friends and sleep with them.

When he is wondering why all his friends are faggots you'll have the last laugh and then fuck him after breaking his jaw.

If the grudge doesnt help you to plan anything then look at what he values and fuck it up. Electronics. Girlfriends. Car. Phone. Glue any locks he needs t use. If possible make him smell. Rub your hand up anddown in your ass crack. Then shake his hand. Or touch his stuff. Order deliveries to his home. Pizza flowers rental cars.

I dunno. Get some lice on him. Having a partner will help setting something up to cast blame on someone else. If he atacks them, job done. They can fight back for you.

I know I'll need to put in my time if I really want to make him feel the pain, just hope my anger doesn't spiral out to a serial killer like thing.

well you are the one who wanted to break his jaw first

Dub dubs.

Golden Cosber.

After he broke mine, is a normal reaction right?

Whatever you decide to do Belgian Dude, I wish you the best of luck.

I hope you can properly ruin the fucker, just take your time.

He values his soccer more than anything so I can fuck that up enough to make him think twice in the future.

Severely injure his leg at some point in the future.

He broke your jaw you should ruin his life.

Get a blackjack or a club or something and just bash the fucker in the leg.

Also lift and train in preparation.

You could also higher a Private Investigator.

Already have a possible moment planned when I would be able to.

And thanks for comprehending my anger, and already started lifting since then just need to get more fighting skills.

If something would happen with the guy, I would probably end up being blamed.

not op but im sure a private investigator wont bash someone in the leg with a blackjack

OP post pic of your Jaw let's see the damage he did

watch an episode of the wire or something

anyway, here's a few options:
a) stabbing him in the thigh/butt while casually walking past him in the dark
b) casual kidnapping (my favorite option, though this might land you in a lot of trouble in Belgium if you get caught. here in eastern europe this is basically standard but not really recommended for westerners). Anyway, jump in the car with a few mates, drive up to him while he's walking down the road at night, stomp him, put him in the car, take him to a forest, tie him to a tree, beat him up a bit more. He's gonna be scared shitless after that and he's not gonna hurt anyone ever again.
c) fucking zerg the cunt with your friends wherever and just stomp him.

There's a million ways to do this.

Nice haha I love eastern europe, most of the eastern guys I know are always down to throw hands.

You don't really see anything anymore swelling went down there's only a steel pin inserted in my jaw to make it stable.

well, if you're friends with these guys, then I think you just found your solution. Grab a beer with them, tell them your story, and see if they might be hyped up to wreck his face. Most eastern europeans that go to the western part of europe feel like they have something to prove and will definetely do whatever. Though I kinda doubt that you would be hanging out with those types of people... If you did, you'd probably just stab the fucker yourself

and there's another idea that might save you the trouble of getting anyone else involved. Get some pepper spray if that's available in your country, mace the dickhead when he's walking alone and proceed to kick the shit out of him. easy peasy lemon squeezy and no stabbing or other people involved

Kek, I meant to investigate.

I'll try to become closer with them, would a Czech guy also be as willing to do that type of thing like a Russian would be?

Yeah , this would probably be better and more efficient than making someone else risk something

fuck knows. Czechs are the more civilized of the Slavic world, so it would depend on the individual. Best bet would be russians, belarus, ukrainians, lithuanians, polaks. But if you're not sure, then best stick with the mace. Fuck, you can even mace him and a friend or two of his just for shits and giggles and then proceed to fuck him up while his buddies scream in agony. Pepperspray is a bitch to get hit with, is easily available in most countries and generally a good thing to have around.