Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7500459
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They can stick them again anyways

Replying to this thread?
No. But I did it anyways.

Why is it not worth it?

I'm trying to decide

i think it was totally worth it.... never have to bag it again.

No, too many life effecting risks. Its easier for a women to go on the pill or get an iud.

Just had it done my nuts are still sore. I scar'd weird on my scrotum I think so I'm curious about how it will look and feel in a month or so. Feels good to know I can fuck the wife without knocking her up again. Feels good I guess. Also like someone else said you can get it reversed if you want. So I guess I think it's worth it so far

Not easier or cheaper than pill in long run if married and not wanting kids. If single NOT worth it yo. Even if single and have surgery STILL BAG IT yo.

Married - do it, it's better, safer, cheaper for both of you. Nutting without fear of little fucker in 9 months AMAZING

Single - do NOT do it. Maybe one day you will meet a chick willing to produce your off spring.

How long has it been since you got snipped?

>what are STDs

What, castrating yourself? If you don't want to be a man, yeah.

This

No you can have excruciating pain permanently that no one can cure

Also, pain is real for a week maybe two. Usually get nice drugs for pain. Problems with stitches are common but not harmful (eventually man up and pull out 3 weeks later if self dissolving and not following out). 3 days noticeable pain, 1 week inconvenient pain (at most) another week of almost noticeable pain (if tugging on sack).

About a week and a half ago

No. I will not mutilate my body over something so fucking stupid and can be solved with a simply condom.

You will have to wear a condom anyway to prevent STDs.

If you are in a committed relationship where you trust each other and don't want to wrap it... There are other better ways to go about this, such as the depo shot.

YES! Got done six months ago. No condoms, no babies, no crazy women on breast-cancer inducing pills. Sorted.

Get it done. An hour or two of pain, a few days of discomfort, and you're good to go.

Explain

You're a fucking man obviously (hopefully) sexually active. Don't let these fuckers talk you out of it. Be sure of your self, do what is best for you and girl, and be proud motherfucker.

>such as the depo shot

also see
>what are ovarian cysts

Not always. It's meant to be a permanent procedure.

Depo shots make weight gain

Argument, you should castrate yourself because I don't want a chance at ruining my perfect life, but I still want the option to leave you at any given notice.

It's not completely reversible. It's no different than circumcisions.

There's still STDs.

Despite what modern doctors like to tell you (most of them are smart enough to realize overpopulation is a huge problem), it IS a partial neutering. Your testosterone levels will drop, in some men they plummet. Sure, you still have your balls and the blood vessels are still there but snipping the vas deference blocks one of the main routes that test goes from the balls into the body. It's like shutting down the interestate that leaves the state but keeping the small roads open, you can still get to the next state, but it's much harder.

If you are a psychopath or sociopath, do it.
If you are a decent human being, the world needs more of you, so no.

That's why you only do it when you've been married for 10 years. Unless your partner is a cheating cunt.

i should have clarified..... im married. why would any single person ever get it done?

I saw some guy on youtube that had a fuckton of problems by getting this done. He had a bunch of hormonal and body imbalances, and somehow developed cancer around his neck or something. He had so much regret for doing that, it just doesn't seem worth it at all. You'd be better off just convincing your wife to snip her tubes instead, since women can deal with that. Even if married, I'd rather have the hassle of getting and using condoms if it means I get to not develop fucking cancer and die anyway.

>behavioral genetics?

Got one a year ago, it was NBD.

Wife and I don't want more kids so it works for us.

Affecting. When women go on contraceptives it's convenient for them to blame birth control for getting fat. It's annoying. There are relatively few risks and it's minorly invasive. If you are worried you might change your mind freeze some of your guys.
My buddy did it after a few kids and hes never looked back in regret.

Is this true or is this user a faggot?

It's real, google all the stories of low testosterone problems after getting clipped. The vas derens is the route most testosterone takes into the body. Of course you still have arteries and veins ferrying a bit of testosterone to the body from your balls, but only a bit.

Have you ever known someone that got snipped? They become far less assertive, lose muscles, and gain a lot of soft feminine flab.

Just learn to pull out ffs. My pullout game is top notch.

This is bullshit.

Get your medical advice from a physician, not the internet and certainly not Sup Forums

bro knowledge is everything

they say pics are worth a thousand words

thank you for your educational post

really enjoyed it!

what if the physician is a Sup Forumstard ? hmmm ?

Ultimate cuck

Goddamn phags

Male surgery does not affect testosterone levels. Thinking that testosterone has to travel through the vas defrens shows a fundamental ignorance of how the body works.

Man seed defeated. Sit down
Cucktard. Grats on stopping your family tree
Dr phil asshole
Another cucktard

Um... no. IUDs can be extremely dangerous, and going on the pill affects women's hormones/chance of cancer/chance of obesity and heart-related illnesses, etc. (oh, and let's not forget the horrible things that can happen to a baby if one is conceived). Yes, there are risks associated with vasectomies, and yes, it's typically irreversible (people try, but it's a very low success rate), but it's a healthier option than what women have.

NO

Fucking assholes, its how you all ended up here

Dont be cucklords

>(oh, and let's not forget the horrible things that can happen to a baby if one is conceived

There is no evidence that the presence of an IUD in the uterus during pregnancy increases the risk of birth defects in the fetus.

It's worth it because you don't want to have a lot of babies. They eat your paycheck and suck you dry. God forbid you have a baby in an extramarital affair and the wife finds out and she wants to divorce you. You'll be stock paying spousal and child support for the rest of you life to the wife and the little ones.

I had mine done when I was single and don't regret it at all. I'm in my early 30's, with a daughter from a previous relationship. I've decided I don't want to have any more kids and I put a LOT of thought into that, before going out and getting the procedure done.

The woman I'm with now is in her mid 30's and has never wanted kids either. She had sterilization surgery in her late 20's and doesn't regret it at all. Some people just don't want to raise kids and for us, that's really the end of that.

No, no, no! As a mental health professional I would NEVER recommend the depo shot to anyone. Huge amounts of weight gain, and mood altering affects. I have never had one client (well, one actually, but she was already pretty messed up in the head), that didn't have horrible mental or physical health related problems after taking the depo shot. My center is even working with university medical professionals in our area to conduct further research on it's actual safety because it's been so harmful. You guys act like a vasectomy is so scary and "harmful" when shots/pills/IUDs are medically more harmful to your women counterparts. I second what others have said. If you're married and want no more kids, do it. If not, don't do it, but you must always wear a condom!

Please look up ectopic pregnancy, and how they can be fatal for mom and baby. It's true that there isn't enough info out yet, but that inversely means there was never enough information done to justify putting IUDs out for public consumption.

IUD doesn't cause ectopic pregnancy. Stop posting, please.

Totes worth it. Every fucking conceivable problem with the world is from over population. Do yourself and the world a favor. Don't be selfish like these retards. The world's population was HALF of what it is today only fifty fucking years ago. The world is too infected with shit human beings. Don't perpetuate the viscous cycle.

please kys and dont reproduce,oh wait you already achieved that part

Entirely worth it, people will argue that "oh you should just wear a condom" or some shit but condoms can tear and fail.
I've heard stories of women purposefully damaging condoms so they get pregnant with an unwilling partners kids, and as much as it is paranoia I don't particularly trust anyone in normal circumstances let alone ones like that.

Guaranteed life with no kids = peace of mind and a happy wallet.
shame I can't get it done yet myself because doctors are cunts and I'm too big a poor fag to go private right now.

>"I don't agree with your life choices so you deserve to die"
bet you're fun at parties

I'm sure you have lots of credentials for saying it doesn't. If you have access to one, go on a peer reviewed scientific articles database and look up this issue. There have been a few that have found ectopic pregnancies do occur at a much more frequent rate if pregnant with an IUD (also, they can be painful as hell and cause other issues for the woman). I can only really link articles from websites right now, because I graduated college and do not currently have access to these articles. It is rare that one get pregnant, but if it happens it can be bad. Not that anecdotal evidence is real evidence either, but I've known two couples who have gotten pregnant with one. One had twins who have down syndrome and both had severe cleft palates (not necessarily saying it was due to the IUD, but seems fishy), and the other suffered a low-weight baby that fit the failure to thrive category and almost died during his first few weeks of life. Anyway, I'd like to hear your point of view as to why you think they don't, when there is pretty solid evidence now saying that they do. There are also lawsuits in the works for women who had such complications they now had to get vaginal meshes. Studies are currently showing that there is a correlation. Between IUDs and Depo shots, I'd much rather get a vasectomy than let my wife get exposed.

>getting yourself castrated

might aswell go with the balls too

So you can still cum? but there's just no sperm in the semen?

Assuming this is you... was this on purpose, or due to a medical problem/accident? (I'm guessing that's not you, just hoping, or maybe you know the story anyway).

I don't get any pussy so why bother.

Real talk.

Probably not. There's probably health consequences to having it done.

Go ahead and explain your thought process, user. You still keep your testosterone, nothing changes except you stop producing sperm in your ejaculate. Its also reversible.

Literally changes nothing beyond the fact your ejaculate no longer contains sperm, hormones stay the same and there's the same level of complications as there is with any surgical procedure.

Having your balls cut off would disrupt your hormone balance and turn you into a eunuch.

>it's reversible
For a limited time after the procedure, after a certain point it's permanent.

>permanent
>gluing two tubes back together is impossible
Sure.

>Being this retarded

Go look up the facts online if you think I'm bullshitting you, the tubes don't stay perfectly open forever, they either heal over or they were cauterized during the procedure.

Okay user, I believe you. The tubes seal off. Now go ahead and tell me why they can't just slice the ends open again.

They're still hooked up to the circulatory system, otherwise they'd become necrotic. It would only affect you hormones if somehow most of your testosterone was absorbed from semen while ejaculating which it isn't. The nerves are still attached and your brain can't tell the difference. IF you're desperate to have kids you could do IVF. on an if/when basis.

What are STD for 500?

jokes on you, i dont even have ovaries

>most of them are smart enough to realize overpopulation is a huge problem
Yeah, in third world countries. Yet none of them are getting snipped you fucking cuck.

I ain't a doctor and I don't claim to be, all I know is that after a certain point the success rate of the surgery drops, fuck if I know when though.

>otherwise they'd become necrotic
I never mentioned necrosis or anything like that so no idea why you're bringing that up

>it would only affect you hormones if...
yeah I literally just said that it doesn't affect your hormones so again no idea why you brought that up

>brain can't tell the difference
I think I get what your going for with this one and yeah the brain can't tell the difference, however that doesn't mean you can suddenly still impregnate somebody even though your tubes ain't connected.

>IF you're desperate to have kids
if I were desperate to have kids I wouldn't be talking about why I want a vasectomy, I'd go find some bitch and knock her up like the majority of millennials do before they can even afford a decent house.

What are children draining your wallet and sanity for 500

I'd argue further but it's 3am where I am, if you want to argue with people about vasectomies further go sit on /r/childfree or some shit because they love to talk about this shit at length; just don't piss them off and get banned if you want to actually discuss the subject.

yeh dude, have three parasites.. they're awesome, but still a lot of baggage since the ex is female, so her "cunt" setting is on by default.

i say leave em unsnipped. stairs are cheaper.

I got a vasectomy on my 18th birthday. Greatest thing I've ever done. I hate children and I know having a kid would have ruined my life. I wouldn't have been able to travel as much or do half of the things I got to do with a kid to take care of. I wouldn't want to bring a kid into this world anyway. Kids born now will have it really bad in the future.

whoops meant to reply to this that's why

Totally go for it! Mine is about 2-3 months away.

And as far as kids I already have 3.

lucky shit

You can have your testicles removed and still cum user.

so what happens when you cim after a vasectomy, its all just clear cum?
no whiteness?

Lol don't listen to this user bullshit.

You can listen to some 19 year old faggot or do some research yourself:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7500459

Science says no differences in test levels and in some cases test increase.

the majority of semen isn't sperm it would be pretty much the same